You mean I'll have actually have to use birth control now instead of raw dogging a different man every night?

You mean I'll have actually have to use birth control now instead of raw dogging a different man every night?

Attached: Artboard-1-1-1140x855.png (1140x855, 154.79K)

God forbid making women responsible for literally anything

The age of leftwing death squads for babies is over!

>Condom
>Least effective
>98% efficacy

Attached: 1633165487326.png (1200x1200, 245.81K)

how many abortion activists are actually femcels who never get fucked, and their concern about unwanted children is really just a manifestation of their general anxiety and hypochondria?

I've dicked down many women and the only ones I haven't seen are the diaphragm, the implant, and injections.

>>only ones I haven't seen are the diaphragm, the implant, and injections.

That's the point

Fuck condoms.

condom in the same category as pulling out

okay dude

it's the same thing as the "MRAs" who talk about child support and divorce settlements, as they jerk off onto their stomachs night after night. everyone is shadowboxing against a figment of their imagination.

How a condom is "least effective" and classified with retarded shit like pulling out.

oh boy, more estrogen in the water supply

it drops off a lot after she pokes a hole in it

because we've lost count how many times she says take the condom off

No if she used injections, I would tie a belt on her arm and do it in front of me.

I'd know if there was a diaphragm, my dick is big.

>Googles implant

Imma look for this one next time.

most effective birth control for females is a penny

as long as they can keep it between their knees............

1/50.
the correct answer is to track her cycle. after cycle week 1 no condom and pull out. week 2 wear condom. week three wear a condom and pull out. week 4 blowjobs

That's because most people don't know how to use them. I didn't know you had to periodically adjust them and pull them back, my first time. Condom slipped off and got stuck on the girl's IUD strings.

Use the catalog before posting.

>no mention of abstinence
whores

Didn't see anything about whores being to lazy or stupid to use birth control

Well you can't just expect them to stop whoring around can you?

>Condom
>IUD strings
You loser

I was wondering the same thing.

They'll outlaw birth control next.

Oh well, more nigger babies

>Oh well, more nigger babies
You think they use protection?
kek
More than Half their women have hpv.
God knows how many have HIV/AIDS.

Used a condom consistently with my wife prior to us getting married for 3 years. Never had a scare. Then we got tired of rubbers and just tracked her cycle, with no nutting 5 days either side of ovulation. Never had a scare.

Then we decided to have a kid, and were successful the second month of trying. I really think couples that get pregnant wearing condoms are doing something retarded or weird.