Nice job, you riled up the feminists again

it's going to be early 2010s women's hysteria all over again

Attached: 1654456509915.png (469x452, 276.67K)

the funniest thing is that this will make it even harder for incels to get pussy.. and it was already nearly impossible for them

thread about to be 404'd

Bad news for you then, incel

I didn't do anything faggot

Attached: 1643692063305.jpg (771x723, 49.81K)

They would first had to answer what is a woman to have any leg to stand on.
I know that the consensus is that there will be riots but I don't think so.

early 2010s were comfy as fuck

This is good. Murrmerica will be forever torn into pieces.

Attached: 1643630739729.gif (540x540, 1.05M)

True desu
It all went downhill after 2017

I'm just here for the memes at this point

Attached: tvtn7jv69wu61.jpg (640x640, 82.58K)

When are these bitches not bitching and moaning.

Good, let's put radfems back in the spotlight. I'm sick of troon politics.

nah it just riled up whores that count on abortions to live the whore life.

Nah, you’re going to see how manufactured the support for abortion is. Most people actually don’t give a fuck because most people wont need it. The abortiongender people on twitter are such an insanely small minority that it wont have any real impact.

I drink feminist tears as nourishment. Let the salt mines begin!

how long before riots?
TOP KINO

eh who cares. they just yell and scream and then quiet down when the next "thing" happens.

Huh?? How? Elaborate pls

We are at war, stfu faggot. Now is not the time to bow and kneel, now is the time to voice disgust at degeneracy.

Me too fren

Doesn't matter, these cunts were always going to be politically active and vote blue. Abortion won't get most people to forget about the economy going in the shitter.

So? If they want trouble I'd be happy to give them some. That goes for their simps too.

femoids are scared of getting preggers now they have no way out of it. so they will simply not fuck as much.

What the fuck are women gonna do?

SIMP

Attached: 1654898273629.jpg (777x960, 61.23K)

>feminists
The solution has always been to ignore them. Don't waste time arguing with them, don't listen to them, definitely don't give them what they want.

good
they need to learn their place as the lesser sex

Attached: oil.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

>>feminists
>The solution has always been to ignore them
you are why the west is in decline. while you ignore Karen, shes working as an elementary school teacher and is telling your kids its a good thing to embrace degeneracy and faggotry.

Not my problem. I've become an expert at ignoring women.

Supreme Court has too much power

oh no women will be accountable for their pussy again! you're insane dude.

do you really think this just stops at the poon?

Nah, the tranny thing basically cucked them and there's now an entire generation of men who grew up dealing with this shit, in addition to the fact we have some semblance of influence in the courts once again. You should know by now the strategy of giving your enemies everything they want while being slightly grumpy about it doesn't work.