Reddit reaction thread

Post 'em

Attached: f.jpg (1077x772, 99.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/vjpfdx/the_supreme_court_just_officially_overturned_roe/
reddit.com/r/news/comments/vjpfbh/supreme_court_overturns_roe_v_wade_states_can_ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reddit
Kys s0.y boy faggot

YOU DON'T GET IT, I NEED TO HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH RANDOM MEN!

Attached: roastie.jpg (467x481, 75.97K)

>lefties have fewer children
>ghost the ones that might want to have children with you
This is why they need to indoctrinate your kids, because they don't have their own.

Attached: 335.jpg (303x335, 17.78K)

What? These whores have been doing this since 2015.

Attached: 8n17vpdM83YR.jpg (720x542, 45.25K)

Good read here.
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/vjpfdx/the_supreme_court_just_officially_overturned_roe/

Pretty sure the politics subreddit will be a good place too.

Found the fedditor.

Women are going to start holding pussy hostage. Do they not realize men can go days, months, even years without it? They will give in lol

Attached: g.jpg (1017x212, 26.27K)

Salt mining is great you faggot

Who are you talking about?

These people are so fucking arrogant. But what's really shocking, is how standard conservative views, have become literally hitler. No joke, these people are demons.

If a woman has a Reddit account she is already worthless.

No more hook up culture is based.

>Spending time on reddit is great
Nigger just admit you're a faggot ass kikechimp redditor and GTFO out of this site before I track your IP and drive to your address and slap yo bitch ass all over yo mother fucking crib nigger

Actual women don't use reddit, it's all bots, larpers and trannies.

Fuck trump and fuck all of the poor white trash evangelical scum that voted for him. Now women have no rights in this theocratic shithole.

>Men can go years without sex
I think you mean "incels"

>muh handmaid's tale

This happened during bidens administration.

You know this is a pre op tranny with a penis.

Lmao

Attached: AFE31B59-4D68-4D93-AD51-4D42274D894C.png (750x1334, 293.75K)

Long have they doubted our resolve.

For real

Attached: 0B8D43B6-B3C8-41C9-8A55-AA2438811E9F.png (688x886, 811.18K)

>I’m so mad because I can’t be a filthy degenerate!
Seethe and dilate, Reddit trash. You wouldn’t know a theocratic boot if it kicked you in the teeth.
Great! Most women who are losing their shit over this are tattooed, used up skanks. Fuck em.

>the rape fantasies are never really thickly veiled
Im starting to believe literally everything women do and say is a shit test and nothing else

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
I H A V E TO HAVE SEX WITH STRANGERS
NOOOOOOOO

It's not inceldom when you're making a conscious decision not to participate in a rigged game you can't win

>National Abortion Ban
With them repealing this case, they just established that the Federal Government has no say in the abortion issue.
Are these people intentionally disingenuous? It seems like they don't understand what repealing Roe v Wade actually does.

Handmaiden's Tale is inevitable. Leftists don't procreate. Muslims/Christian Nationalists/Traditionalists will replace all of them. Only way Leftists win is through totalitarianism, but that always leads to destruction.

HAH, I’ve been preparing this my whole life!

The Handmaids Tale is just a rape fantasy for ugly women who want rich alphas to impregnate them, simple as.

Attached: AE40686F-B3F0-482C-B135-F687B0C4FECE.jpg (619x636, 243.26K)

Is that Tsukasa?

Attached: tsukasa is thinking.png (733x1200, 565.17K)

.. they're not saying to not have sex with transmen.. does that mean they're not really men?

anyone who would stop having sex with men because of the abortion ruling, was only having sex with men who were pro abortion

they are irrelevant

>that last comment

fucking lol, America will be a rape gang wasteland because roe vs wade was overturned.

It has detailed sex scenes that add nothing to the story, on par with 50 shades. It’s written in for a reason kek

it means the post was written by a transman

Can't be a coincidence that they used the ugliest actress in Hollywood for the adaption

reddit.com/r/news/comments/vjpfbh/supreme_court_overturns_roe_v_wade_states_can_ban/

Roasties are absolutely fuming

>Er hey ladies, not trying to mansplain here, but I think you should stop giving sex to people who think differently than you, p.s. I think the same as you

Attached: file.png (474x355, 362.55K)

>I think you mean "incels"

No, he means men. Some men just give up on the bullshit of women, some men just give up.

I woild say this was a stretch til they cast some handsome guy as the Colnol character...like why not get some gross old white dude they are always complaining about

Attached: The-Handmaids-Tale-Joseph-Fiennes-Fred-Waterford-Season-4-Finale-Episode-10.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Wow, circle back to absence? Horseshoe theory.

Hilarious. Wasn’t 50 Shades the top selling novel of all time or some shit? Says a lot, if true.
Color me shocked. Ugly bitches wouldn’t watch it if the female leads were hot, they’d be too threatened. All the most evil characters in the show are women; most of the men are just silent armed guards in their weird Patriarchy-Nazi-Oppression world.

he's talking about jewkrainians.

Attached: ukraine nato faggotry transgender cross dressing.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

>why not cast who they hate?
I think you know.

This is going to fry their programming

Attached: 1656037146551.png (1125x1161, 393.82K)

>implying these whores can last one day without getting dicked down
Lol you will have kids and you will like it