Why haven't we gone back to the moon?

Why do all excuses for not going back sound like bullshit?

-Not enough money? Can't be because US can just print money
-The technology is gone. What?

What's the real reason?

Attached: snbrHBRigvvzjxNGuUtcck.jpg (3240x3240, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/moon-missions-why-astronauts-have-not-returned-2018-7
youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112324216#:~:text=In 1969, three Apollo 11,moon rock as petrified wood.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Astronauts often say the reasons humans haven't returned to the lunar surface are budgetary and political hurdles"

You are telling me we can print 5 billion for Ukraine like its nothing, and we can't send more people to the moon? This is the biggest bullshit story every made.
businessinsider.com/moon-missions-why-astronauts-have-not-returned-2018-7

Come on anons what the fuck. Out of all conspiracy coverups, this is the most obvious of them all. Your government is happy to print money to fight stupid wars, its happy to print money to fund tranny surgeries, but they can't print a few billion to go the moon again. Does that make any fucking sense? It doesn't.

The moon isn't physical.

So you are saying we live under a fucking dome?

>are budgetary and political hurdles

Not real capitalism

space is fake you chud

How? Ever used a telescope? Mathematically, if space was fake, you wouldn't burn your eyes looking into the lens if its aimed at the sun. I have tried flat earth physics. They don't work.

are rainbows physical?
some say these are arches, some see them as circles
but the consensus and explanation is they are not physical and yet can be seen
nobody knows what the Moon is, it seems like an object but does not behave like a sphere
much more like a lens effect
both lunar and solar eclipses make zero sense when you really investigate into the narrative

the Moon landings?
nah, we never went

Attached: astronauts_to_the_moon.jpg (398x435, 27.77K)

We live in a pressured environment. Pressure requires a container.

> back
kek

for what? theres nothing on there.

Rainbow is just basic light refraction. You can replicate it yourself at home. Asking why you see the rainbow is like asking why you see the computer screen in front of you.

moon landing was staged. stop pretending that it isn't.
>inb4 but muh footsteps and american flag found in the moon by chinks and russkies
it is easy to tell robots to do that. But don't think that I will believe for a second that actual human beings went to the moon in 1969. All the astronauts would've been fried by cosmic radiation.

For science? Building a base? Blowing shit up to see what happens? There are tons of experiments that can still be done.

Gravity
Is why air gets thinner and you need oxygen to survive the higher you go

There is nothing on the moon. We are working on going to Mars. Why can't you retards use your brain instead of putting everything down to conspiracy

Attached: back.jpg (500x499, 51.78K)

Jews.

How can you be so sure of something being fake yet at the same time you are sure of "cosmic radiation" which may not even exist, because special relativity, or the model upon which all those concepts are built, are pretty much dead. Quantum mechanics kills relativity. We don't even know now if the universe cooling down is actually the case anymore.

Because moon doesn't exits as you are being told.

Attached: 1655977967625.png (893x519, 320.95K)

@383686364
i don't debate with flat earf niggers. no (you) for you.

Which one tell me? Magnifying glass would burn your eyes looking into sun faggot.

its the ayyys overlords secret solar system base
we were told off it with demands never to come back

Lol it obviously exists. I have checked it out with a telescope. Looks nice and spherical to me.

Because it's a dumb rock that has no economic uses. There's nothing to exploit, building on it would be pointless and very costly (both in terms of money and resources), and terraforming is out of the question. Nobody has the tech to make the moon even remotely useful, so nobody bothers to go there anymore.
Retard
>Pressure requires a container.
Oh really? Then how do you explain the high pressures at the bottom of the sea? Where's the container that's forcing the water to exert those pressures?

Please model this "gravity" in a laboratory setting.

i don't know if there's anything useful there. it might be useful as a lower gravity launch site, but i think we'd still need some better propulsion methods for it to be useful. fusion or something. but who knows, maybe there's oil there.

friendly reminder to everyone on this thread to not debate with flat earth glowniggers. they are derailing the conversation.

> gone back
> back

HE DOESNT KNOW

Attached: 1654123977032.jpg (959x960, 290.87K)

It's not a rock.

Attached: 1653653115999.jpg (720x720, 62.84K)

We don't know that. Only way to figure that out for sure is blow shit up on the Moon, which we haven't done. Supposedly its rich in resources.

Oh haven't you heard? That's where the nazis live, why would we want to go there?

flat earth is probably a CIA psyop for retards

We should work on a cure for aging instead of going to space. Space doesn't age. It can wait. You can't.

"Geological surveys have previously shown than the Moon contains three crucial resources: water, helium-3, and rare earth metals"

Helium-3 is the rare mineral needed for nuclear fusion.

>We should work on a cure for aging
no, boomers need to fucking die already.

We all know if such thing were to exist, regular people would have no access unless the fundamental structure of societies is changed all around the globe

They won't make it for the cure. It is still at least 20 years away.

it already exists and elite jews extract it by torturing children

been there done that. theres nothing up there. its a literal moonscape.

We lost the ability. Human progress and scientific knowledge peaked in the 1970s. See also nuclear power. We couldn't build new nuclear if we wanted to because people are literally retarded compared to 50 years ago.

If millions of fat americans can get access to cheap danish insulin, then they can get access to antiaging as well.

That's no moon.

Current "cure" is baby blood infusion, because its full of stem cells. It only works somewhat. The actual cure of aging would have to do with genetic modification of the aging gene.

Quite simply during the 1950's and 1960's America was still a white man's nation. White men controlled everything and if they wanted to do shit like go to the moon they fucking could and fuck anyone who disagreed. At that time America was still a land of team players, innovation and daring. The men in positions of power and responsibility were willing to take risks and did so with national goals in mind.
But now white men have been emasculated and America sinks further closer to Brazil-tier status with every passing year. It will have to completely bottom out before it can recover.

WHAT IS IT?
youtube.com/watch?v=N68RdBt7Qc4

>We don't know that
Uh, yea we do. They didn't go to the moon to take pictures and then just leave, they also took a shitload of samples.
>Supposedly its rich in resources
>The average composition of the lunar surface by weight is roughly 43% oxygen, 20% silicon, 19% magnesium, 10% iron, 3% calcium, 3% aluminum, 0.42% chromium, 0.18% titanium and 0.12% manganese.
>source: first website on google
It's junk. All of that shit can be found and exploited on earth at a way lower cost.
To be fair, there hasn't been any kind of deep drilling on the moon. But nobody's willing to spend the resources necessary for such an operation just on the hunch that maybe it has something useful in it, especially when surface samples say that it probably doesn't.

Thanks for making me cry

Because it's a fucking shitty place, covered with what is basically micro broken glass.
The only good thing about it is that it only takes three days to get there.

Attached: moondust-microscope.jpg (633x632, 121.37K)

npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=112324216#:~:text=In 1969, three Apollo 11,moon rock as petrified wood.

Nigga but its a different celestial body. If I was a billionaire right now, I would still dump my money into it just because. May be thats why Im not a billionaire. You have to be some extraordinary hoarder of money to be one. FuckingA

>There's nothing to exploit
Helium 3 can possibly give us safe nuclear energy plants without any waste, no biggie

>some retard museum clerk mixed up the labels
>this is proof
ok
I mean, isn't that what musk is doing?

Look at everything else US government does for PR purposes that is useless. I don't even need to list anything. Ya'll are smart enough to know it yourself.

Attached: therhttjkukuykyu.jpg (3455x1707, 2.03M)

*40 billion