Wants to go down in history as a great conqueror

>wants to go down in history as a great conqueror
>loses a war to poorest country in continent lead by a jewish clown

Attached: włodzimierz putin.jpg (948x592, 54.81K)

>loses a war
[citation needed]

Putler is a joke and Russia is a poor shithole

What strategic goals have been met after 4 months?

Attached: gurkin.jpg (162x91, 2.56K)

Who gives a shit, they stopped sacrificing babies in America, all the cool kids are talking about it.

They'll never be able to answer this.

making you, /k/eddit and globohomo seethe

Uh, sweetie, the ukies just evacuate from their last stronghold in Eastern Ukraine.

They have 30% of their country, not counting Krim.

I took a big sloppy shit this very morning.

>What strategic goals have been met after 4 months
Putin's Jew masters got richer.

>now I will act retarded to avoid the question
What has the Russian Army achieved during those 120 days

Fucking up your army to own the libs

more like trimming the fat

This winter you will be scrounging for wood just to keep warm. Hopefully that will keep you from posting your dogshit 10 cent post script. Anyone who isn't a bot or a shill (like you) is tired of your inane rhetorical bullshit you post here every day. It's so bad that 90% of your audience are shills and bots from other shitposting teams.

Do you or your shill masters genuinely think your shite is shaping opinions or driving the narrative at this point?

Attached: 1640539891359.jpg (776x469, 35.54K)

>vpn kremlinbot talking about shills

and no faggot, nobody will freeze

Crushing the Russian economy, making Russia a vassal of China, pushing Sweden and Finland into NATO's hands, and making Ukraine a EU member candidate.

I think Poland are overdue another shafting.

So a bunch of cope and posturing from Europe then? Countries like Sweden and Finland are pretending to be tough while begging us for help and getting cucked by the Turk. Also EU candidate status is a meme fucking Albania has it.

Attached: sometimes maybe shit.jpg (1280x720, 95.69K)

>Also EU candidate status is a meme fucking Albania has it.

probably even Novorossiya will apply to HATO and EU in 10 years max so that's kinda true

Okay, so what did Russia achieve with this pointless war, exactly? Aside from ruining it's relationship with Europe.

Reduced the Ukrainian army by tens of thousands of people and showed that It can stay in the fight. I don't act retarded but this British fella will be shot dead soon and nobody from your government tried to save him.

Attached: photo_2022-06-23_09-18-09.jpg (640x425, 29.19K)

>the supposedly second most powerful military in the world needed to prove it can stay in the fight against the poorest country in Europe

Putin-sama, I kneel.

Attached: kekking jogger.jpg (897x488, 30.89K)

>thinking Russia is losing or that Ukrainian military wasn't stronger than Polish in Feb 2022
go back to plebbit

How can poles endure the doublethink? Either russia is losing and you dont need to be butthurt or it is winning and you need to prepare your anus. But this constant hurr durr is annoying