Wageslave for 27 years

>wageslave for 27 years
>no days off
>no sick leave
>paid as little as possible
>receive one (1) bag of candy from Mr. Goldbergstein as a reward
>"my hard work finally paid off"

Attached: 1656082618237.jpg (680x680, 66.04K)

Hol up.
You be sayin dis nigga been workin 27 years at this job, you mean hez been LIVING in dis dare here WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Protestant girls are all whores who take it up the butt

> Raising the minnimum wage is communism
> Dont like it? find a new job
> Just move lmao
> Yours truly, an american

We sho nuff do is be livin in a society an shiiiieeeeet huh, niggra?

This is what I define as mockery. The most based people on the planet right now are NEET's unironically. Wagies can work their whole lives and will never get ahead. It's a trap but most of them refuse to believe they are basically a slave only because they value pieces of plastic/paper and fake metals over their freedom.
Some homeless people who refuse to engage with this sick society are more free and happy compared to the average wageslave.

is scary yes, the slave and their absolute unquestioned subordination

this isnt funny. there is a worker shortage right now.

Attached: neet.png (508x547, 188.97K)

>wageslave for 27 years
found your problem
>for burger king on top of that
what were you expecting? an impossible whopper?
there is literally no reason to be loyal to your employer

Attached: 1631273119133.jpg (1740x1088, 576.54K)

Disgusting. He deserves even less for his efforts

If you work somewhere for 27 years, you are a born wageslave and I don't care about your feelings because you are cattle

Is he at least a shift supervisor?

Gibs are nonexistent in some places so they'll starve if they quit

wow, that's like a slap in the face
i bet you he's considering burning down the place

dude if you work in fast food for more than 1 year
you are a fucking loser

Appreciate the goodie bag you ungrateful goy!

Mutt slaves are ruled by their elite masters.

I don't know about that user. Africans in Africa manage sourcing their own food (not from UN food charities or donations) these people eat all kinds of shit that no one in the west could even fathom the thought of eating what the standard african eats and these people besides been killed by another African, they genuinely live longer than what most of us expect.
People in the modern day are made to think that we can't even eat bugs or many other shit that Africans consume but they somehow think that modern day goyslop full of actual chemicals which isn't even food is somehow food.

When SHTF, I doubt most modern western people would know how to hunt their own food and live off the land without complaining about been too cold or hot. They look at African mud huts and laugh but these same cunts couldn't even build a home with sticks and stones. They are delusional and when food supplies run dry they will starve.

It better get deducted out of his paycheck.

you haven't noticed this at all you stupid faggot? you mean to tell me going to stores you haven't noticed the fact that older people are working in dogshit positions that were supposed to be for teenagers? this nation is fucked and it was fucked before you were even born. good luck riding it on the way down.

The only people who should work in fast food are retirees, 16-24 year olds on part time til something better comes along, and retarded people that aren't so retarded they can't be trusted around food.