Now that abortion is illegal, will the black population explode?

Now that abortion is illegal, will the black population explode?

Attached: file.png (900x738, 605.1K)

a lot of trips to mexico

inb4 thread deleted

mutt thinks passed laws means the one in practice , levels of delusion

bro its a myth that black people even get abortions.

It'll be legal in all the areas with a high concentration of niggers, ie liberal shitholes

they'll just smash niglets heads when they pop up if they don't want it
do you really fucking think nigger ever, fucking ever cared about such thing as law?

No, because abortion isn’t illegal. All this dose is let the state government handle abortion laws. So now states can out right ban it if they want too. Only the stupid think this is banning abortion.

god i hope so, theres been a shortage of BBC lately, i thought it was the pandemic but maybe its my fading looks. God i need some BBC!

Canada , moose land

Not in the South

Abortions are not illegal, you are a dumb piece of shit.

No, because don't they keep killing each other? Might be worth investing in whatever weapon manufacturer produces the most nigger typical ammo calibers and brands though.

>south has the highest population of blacks
>the south will be the ones banning abortions
wow you’re retarded!

The opposite is true. The south will be the strictest with abortion and that's the blackest part of the country.

>Now that abortion is illegal

It aint and wont be

yep. and migatards will cry that their party isn't winning and then blame it on a rigged election. democracy followers are so fucking retarded on both ends.

Attached: based margaret sanger ku klux klan and founder of planned parenthood quote abort niglets and minorities.jpg (503x498, 61.37K)

This. Niggers have a baby and think "Aw sweet! A punching bag!"

No, black men will be forced into paying child support or staying with the woman. It will unironically bring back black families, and with it black people will be more civilized. Eventually.

No
Now only white men will get laid because women will know that they will take care of their offspring unlike blacks
EVERYONE GONNA GET A BLACK KWEEN GF

My wish is that only blue states keep abortion and everyone moves to them.

Why would it? Big corps are already pledging money to help equitable funding of abortions (read: for minorities) so if anything the European stock will grow while everyone else will stay the same.

>will the black population explode

Hopefully. Someone should blow them up.

it's just dawning on some of these clowns that this is not a win. it's another brilliant progressive demographic play that will flip red states to vote dem

No, because they're just going to keep killing themselves.

This.

People can easily abort clandestinely.

>Reeee but that's risky, it could lead to death.

Oh sweaty, if you want to live in a world where killing babies is ok, life already doesn't matter, whether it's illegal or not.

Just don't force the good people to finance your abortion with taxes.

Half black half white population will grow since white women wont be able to abort their mixed race babies

I thought the south was filled with beaners, not niggers. Kek in that case RIP muricans.

A States Issue has become a States Issue.
Leftists states like CA & NY that coddle negroes will now ramp up abortions to the pointvit will be mandatory.
DIVERSE populations in red states will get vouchers from blue states to vacuum their bastards away for free. Maybe even get paid extra. Seen examples of women who get to many abortions render themselves sterile. Hope to see a few try to kill their kids in the Section 8 homes.

Attached: 20220624_010925.jpg (896x672, 97.18K)

niggers aren't going to do that. the current calculus for negresses is that aborting is easier than getting on welfare. thanks to the cuckservatives its going to be too much effort to get an abortiong so the amount of niglets will triple as well as the welfare required to feed them. abortion has never been a problem for America. it is the main example of bullshit cosmetic culture war issue

Checked and correct.

Lefties are just seething because they lose whenever their few stronghold cities can't dictate policy for the entire state/country.