Am I a murderer Any Forums?

>be me
>live with parents and 15 year old sister
>one day she tells me she's pregnant and wants to abort it
>doesn't want parents to know about it and begs me to keep it a secret
>also asks me to drive her to the walk-in abortion clinic since she can't drive and is too afraid to take the metro since there are a lot of crooks in our area
>I agree and drive her to get it done
So since abortion is a hot topic right now, I ask you this. Am I a murderer Any Forums?

Other background info: my parents are both religious and would have most likely demanded she kept it or disown her if they knew she got rid of it.

Attached: peepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

yes, and you need to ask Jesus for forgiveness.

Nice try Protestant scum. He needs to go ask an official Roman Catholic Priest for forgiveness. This soft “just tell Jesus you’re sorry” nonsense is heretical.

YOU FUCKED YOUR SISTER?!

yes you murdered your nephew

Yes. Be sure to confess all the details while he jerks off in his elaborate cumbox.

Not a sin if abortion occurs in first 12 weeks.

No, you're an accomplice

No. Zygotes aren't people despite what the deranged white trash religious retards say.

You’re bother mentally I’ll and your imaginary friend doesn’t exist

>I’ll
Forgive me Lord

sex before marriage is degeneracy.

I believe this would make you an accessory in some states, yes.

>Am I a murderer Any Forums?
No, you're an accessory.

Stop cheating on Fido w/ your sis, leaf.

i dont think you're a murderer, it was her decision to abort it. id still get right with God though and maybe talk to a pastor about it

Attached: 1644933089013.jpg (1024x955, 58.9K)

>nephew
*son

nah, the jewish doctor is
just tell your parents and you will be forgiven

yes, you are a murderer!!! watch a video of an actual abortion. a tiny, helpless human gets ripped apart, get BURNED into chunks. look into it's eyes!!! you will see the agony and confusion. the pure impossible pain consumes it. you did that!! you did that to your own nephew!!! you can never erase this. look into his tiny black eyes you fucking killer

Yes, you are also a whore on behalf of her

yes confess all your sins to the crossdressing old man in a long dress, confess all your sins to that grooming pedo who literally forces everyone to call him daddy

No but abortions are retarded and you should have made her live with her decision. Religion shouldn’t come into it. Just how young boys learn not to try and jump BMX bikes over railway tracks or drink random stuff out of your parents kitchen sink, girls should know that if they slag about then bad things happen