Hiroshimoot is proposing a plan to save Japan

Hiroshimoot is proposing a plan to save Japan.

And strangely enough, it's sound!

Are we meme'ing into real life?

Attached: 2022-06-24 21_53_00-Window.png (1468x907, 480.45K)

His plan.

Basically basic income.

Attached: 2022-06-24 21_54_25-Window.png (1428x810, 121.79K)

That's not the root issue. The root issue is a usury debt society.

Attached: Tīeke & Kōkako.png (480x655, 236.21K)

And feminism.

Blah blah, this is why Any Forums can't be taken seriously.

population of japan;
100000000+
woah surely they need saving !

The japs are having some of the lowest wages in the developed world, literally around SEA-level wage.

This hurts their domestic market and force them to flee to China, Korea or Vietnam.

Oh god, he's going for the NEET vote.
It actually could work.

I approve

Attached: 5648A17C-07DC-43F7-98F9-6E29CA12A624.jpg (720x923, 117.48K)

He isn't running this time.

But there's one guy with a very similar set of plan, Taro Yamamoto, the guy with the shotgun in Battle Royale.

It's just Yangbux. Economy needs significant restructuring to better it. Basic income effectively makes all businesses a state-owned enterprise.

You make it sound like a bad thing.
I'd rather have the state controls the companies than the companies controlling the state.

Out here, the worst run businesses are the ones the government is involved in.

Because your govt is controlled by a bunch of super corpos that suppress the good ones.

Which big corpo is turning Canada Post into a giant pile of shit?

What's your most profitable corporation?

That.

We definitely have lobbyist issues, but that ain't it, chief.

Honestly, anything post-related is probably Amazon.

Monopoly on violence is helluva drug especially when incompetent. See British East India Company. You see hitting everyone with rifle butts gets things done, but who is to say you are doing the correct thing every time just because you hold the gun?

Canada Post has been shit since long before Amazon existed.

East India Company practically guides the direction of the British empire.

Caracals would make badass post apocalypse pet

Reminder Blackrock has the biggest government contract in the U.S., no other way could they skirt Anti-Trust Laws.

Blackrock is a part of the Industrial-Military Complex, and the Finance cabal, it's much bigger than the US government itself.

Based hiroshimoot, I would vote for him if I was japense.

based

British East India Company is bust. Doesn't exist anymore. Was absorbed into the Crown. Even HBC is now a Charter Retailer. Personally I think they were tricked into falling with their own hubris.

Hiroshimoot is actually a big deal now that he's back in Japan.

He has his own rally now, and he openly disregards the previous defamation fee against 2ch.

I wish him the best

They gained their contract with the U.S. government ever since the 2008 market crash. Has grown to enormous proportions ever since but unnaturally so, see Black Budget.

>doesn't propse to slaughter all non Japanese on Japanese soil
Niggermura Yoshikage is just as much of a cuck as the rest

This. Had a debate with a female on the abortion topic. They said it will just breed cycles of poverty. I said you fix the system and people will be able to afford to raise kids again. You know, like we did without problems for 500,000 years.

So print money. It's what they have been doing for the last 20 years. It's why wages are declining and they are facing hyperinflation. What a plan.

>be a glownigger

I do think seeing banning usury on the level of gambling and drugs is the way to save the world.

stfu hiromoot what the actual fuck do you think your doing posting here get the fuck off my website

Attached: 1606262944780.jpg (650x637, 63.83K)

Japs print money to feed the corporations.

The idea now is to give money directly to workers instead, because corporations sure don't give to the workers.

Guided*

Boom and bust is the natural way. Sure people suffer but under Usury like Communism everyone who isn't a complete psychopath suffers.

I hate that they keep giving Yang attribution for Geoist/Georgist philosophies that have been around for 75 years…

Yang also never emphasizes that there is a net productivity boost in opening up the pool of “rewards” solely to people who opt-in to heavy labor and research roles. Effectively incentivizing the most driven and ambitious while keeping the masses in check and free from interfering in the stability of the system.