Only muskets allowed for self defense

Only muskets allowed for self defense.

Attached: 1584120515161.jpg (1176x1252, 338.04K)

Start by reequipping your own state police security detail you fucking cunt.

Repeal the 2A and take everything. Fuck ‘em

okay, so when is she going to get her 24/7 armed security to trade their pistols and rifles into single-shot smoothbore flintlocks?
lead by example dumb whore

>she was not in fact prepared to go back to muskets

So the 1a only applies to newspaper? These are principles, not specific rules about specific means, they apply to the modern world with his technology

it'd be really funny if some looney domed her with a cap and ball pistol. lmao even.

In that case, she also can’t vote lmao

>Law abiding citizens shouldn't be allowed to carry
>Criminal who commits armed robbery and attempted murder out on bail the next day

yes. The founding fathers did not forsee the constant psychic attack of jews and mass media.

Arrrr… time for the pirates to raid the booty

Based Jew. The founders could never imagined digital assault media streaming 24/7

Does this mean only the state and city police will carry muskets as well?

Why is this skeletor looking unelected cunt flapping her gums?

Cool then only quill/ink and spoken word for 1A then. Fuck off you incredible retard.

Attached: 151545476987.jpg (360x394, 134.78K)

Did you know that when civilization started there was no toilet paper? Logically we should get rid of toilet paper.

>the 2a didn’t mean that you could defend yourself with a musket that shoots more bullets!
>the 14th amendment was written to enshrine the right to abortion
You are too insane to function and these repetitive retard take threads are entirely too frequently posted here
>nullify our ratification of the constitution
Ok then we won’t be in the union. OR, even better, we will eject y’all out of the union and just stay here and end up being real america while you embark on your corrupt kosher banana republic.

Supreme Court justices responded by going back to the 1789 method of abortion.

Reminder that the founders WERE jews.

Attached: 1625975612876.jpg (393x466, 108.19K)

Kek that doesn’t bother me ok everyone’s allowed muskets. No age limit no musket free zones.
Let’s see them reeee when everyone has a musket walking around

What about those?

Attached: Vindicate_Quarter_Quiver__48238.1634824927.jpg (2560x1323, 423.85K)

learn to aim, i think this lady is very fair.

This is so retarded, and I'm going to be retarded and give my input on it.

It is baffling to me that people who are physically mature, or otherwise "adults" could possibly be this stupid. Obviously you have your Jews who are pushing this for their sinister benefit, but it's the golems who shock me. Humanity continues to astound me with just how low the bar can be set for rational discourse.

The founding fathers were violent revolutionaries. They used violence as a political tool for a list of reasons which they present in extreme detail. They were victims of rule which they considered tyrannical, though which can actually be considered fairly mild compared to the abuses of the modern United States occupying government.

At the time, if you took up a weapon, you were at relative parity with a soldier of, for argument's sake, let's call it a soldier of tyrants. The founding fathers thus intended that should, twenty years down the line, the government start behaving similarly to King George, the process could repeat itself and through a repeating revolution the common man could be spared from tyranny.

The spirit of the law, which is the lens through which every one of the amendments should be viewed, is such that the common man should be able to take up arms and challenge the United States government. This is not predicated on technology. It is a principle.

The second amendment is one of the many things the US founding fathers got absolutely right, and it's an amazing piece of writing when one views the modern world. The United States government is supposed to be policed by its citizens - not lord over its subjects. Kikes seethe when they read it, which is why it's a hot topic.

Anyone talking about muh muskets is either a scheming kike trying to goad you into a gulag, or so short on IQ that they should be euthanised for the sake of racial health.

get that beyotch off tv off internet then make her use quill pens for media

no tv back when 1st amendment was written but it still applies today

libbies suck shit always have always will

Only if the Police, US military, and every other military on the planet also go back to muskets

Why not repeal the entire constitution and every other law ever made, so there's open season on faggots like you, forever?

Let's see who's best. Only weak faggots like you believe in democracy - it's your defense. Without it, you'd get slaughtered in a heartbeat, and you KNOW IT.

Let’s not forget, they specifically used “arms”, not “firearms” or “muskets”.