How can I convince people to buy local products from national stores...

How can I convince people to buy local products from national stores? Polish people are whores of german stores because they sell shit at dumping prices nobody can compete with.

Attached: IMG_20220624_163230_1.jpg (2160x2160, 960K)

I buy stuff at the local polish store. I purposefully speak Russian loudly so that I get all the glances and stares from the cashiers looking at me like I'm a retard, buy my chrzan and go home.

Make a restraint and cook the food for them, people love eating

based horseradish enjoyer

make your politicians shove their trade agreements and make them to promote self sufficiency

Netcost Market is a nice Russian supermarket in PA.

Attached: E784385C-CEDF-45AA-BFFF-E8A06755DF88.jpg (2400x1655, 600.63K)

No one would trust a Pole enough to buy food from him, not even the Pole himself. You people have no morals and are willing to sell toxic candies to children just because you're too greedy to throw the messed products into trash. Literally just last week there was a huge scandal about horse meat from horses that died of sickness being found amongst "pork" and "beef".

Attached: 1655972155714.jpg (471x400, 31.08K)

You cant convince them. Either they find out themselves why you should not buy/eat the cheapest industrial fuckfood or they dont.
Nothing to do with trade agreements. Its the EU and thats far more than a trade agreement, even if it started as one.

>Its the EU and thats far more than a trade agreement, even if it started as one.
can you elaborate for this third worlder and the rest lurking?

Horseradish is nectar of the Gods.

German markets sell under cost and then take EU gibs to "help eastern europe". Poles can't apply for these gibs btw.

It will cheer you up to hear there are stores here selling Polish sunflower oil for 4,49€/l and 1kg of wheat flour for double the price it originally was.

wtf kind of lunch is that

You do understand that these "polish stores" are owned by western European conglomerates and these "polish products" are produced by western European conglomerates?

All the sauerkraut I buy is product of Poland, I also consume a lot of your 'Army Brand' pork.

rare

I see, so their plan is to make you dependant on their food, so when the supply chain collapses, you will either migrate or die trying to live there?

(((product polski)))

Yes, it's made in Germany

>Krakow boy detected

That canned pork? Yeah, it's awesome with pickles or mustard on a dark bread