Pediatric Cardiologist Refusing Transplant Unless Parents Inject Infant with the Science Juice

It would be a shame if this guy’s phone rang non-stop.

Attached: A1CE81DD-A4E3-4B80-9ED5-03A0157C68EB.jpg (750x924, 222.29K)

Attached: F67A1411-6E11-45D7-BD1E-B5F60983A03F.jpg (750x930, 223.32K)

Attached: ACF11631-6B80-419C-AB9C-B08AFF747606.jpg (750x928, 181.87K)

Not your personal army, faggot.

>Inject Goy soup
>Babby dies
>Hospital saves another useful kid, and not some Goy cattle.

Seriously, that poor baby man. It's over even before it started.

Why not just go to a different surgeon?
Also
>allowing the weak to propogate

Seeing as how the "dying off" of provaxers never happened, this is a better trade than guaranteed death.

I wish it were true. but it isn't. this doesn't happen, btw. it never will. they'd lose their jobs in a heartbeat. then another doctor will just do the operation. none of you live in the real world, do you?

There are already cases of adults being denied transplants or cancer treatment too if they don't get the vax. It's a lose lose and very concerning that they're forcing you to take the clot shot or actually die. Anyone that's unvaxxed and gets diagnosed with a life threatening situation should just go out with a bang since you're guaranteed to die no matter what.

Time to harass an asshole!

Many transplant lists require COVID vaccination at this point. Also if you test positive (even when asymptomatic) they will not allow you to receive the available organ and you will be skipped (though you retain your position at the top of the list after you test negative again).

Well yeah after a transplant he will have to go on immunosuppressive drugs for the rest of his life so he'll have a permanently crippled imune system.

Liberals in the south are way worse than yankee and California liberals. They are try hards

vanderbilt is one of the best in the USA for a lot of problems that affect kids, i'm over an hour away and one of my kids had to go there because the next closest doctor was 5 hours away. of course the doctor was a dumb bitch who had to take a year off while pregnant so after 2 meetings, we had noboth within a half day's drive to go to

Gonna need more than a pic of a sick baby and some before I start calling people.

>you MUST circumcise your son
they want to get every penny they can out of you

>vanderbilt
>requires ritual sacrifice of soul and possibly body before "medical treatment"
No surprise there
Vanderbilts (gloria, anderson) are into child sacrifice, i wonder if they're related to this entity

protest loudly outside his home until he succumbs to the will of the mob, it's how we do things now

>now
Kek, okay.

Transplants should go to the best recipients.

Go to another hospital faggot, vote with your wallet

It would be a shame if he was hung in a public execution after a military style inquiry.