Thomas suggests ending gay marriage, the right to oral contraception, and legal sex between men

Strap in, boys, the next few years are going to be insane.

Attached: 9E7183E5-C894-4C56-8545-E08A0BB911AE.jpg (1125x766, 708.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cherokee_Tobacco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The best part about the Roe vs Wade overturn is all the pagan white nationalist faggots on this board coping and seething. Your salt is even more delicious than the roasties and I mean that with all sincerity.

GOT DAMN !!!!!!!!!!

you can't make this shit up !!!!!!!!!!

Who is this “your” you’re referring to?

Good.

Attached: 1650017042705.png (360x479, 147.41K)

your momma

I would imagine the "pagan white nationalist faggots" he refers to

Clarence is so unbelievably based

Not exactly what he's saying. Just that they were decided with the same precedent and deserve a review.

And what about Loving vs. Virginia?

JOE BIDEN DO SOMETHING MAN

Nigga I don’t care lmao I’m just glad America is in chaos

Literal based rape ape.

A promising start, but I won't be satisfied until Wickatd v. Filburn is overturned.

Why would pagan white nationalists think stopping the murder of unborn white children is bad? You christcucks have made a bogey man

because for every white trash meth head baby saved, 10 niggers are too

I wont be satisfied until Marbury vs Madison is respected again. But this would mean the dissolving of the corporate bylaws known as The Constitution of the United States and reinstating the original document, The Constitution For These United States of America

who the fuck are the pagan white nationalists? never seen a human being you could describe that way and even varg isn't a white nationalist, he's just a pagan larping faggot

he's saying they were mistakes and need to be corrected. SCOTUS was never supposed to support lower courts creating laws from the bench

hi

Ok i get pissing off degenerates. When will he go after the administrative state?

Nobody. He is gaslighting. Obvious Jew.

BASED FUCKING BLACK MAN

fuck niggers

i think its the people who are non christian white nationalists, so basically everyone except christian white nationalists

>people learning the supreme court is limited to the constitution and/or federal law

Time to overturn The Cherokee Tobacco Case.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cherokee_Tobacco
Get rekt Oklahoma.

>ending legal sex between men
Oh no, what will we ever do...it's not like sex happens behind closed doors or anything.

Most of the white nationalist are just men that have never touched a woman before and that goes for the male's that are pro choice also.

is this what winning feels like bidenbros? because i am fucking STOKED

He wouldn't do it, he's married to a white woman

Ahh, yes, because one does not wish to be ethnically replaced in his own homelands, he is a backwards lossless virgin. I’m sure the same logic applies to every Japanese, Nigerian, and Pakistani who feels the same way.

That's the point: if you can't publicly force your gay shit upon the rest of us, then truthfully, we don't really care, except in that you are a disease vector comparable to a rat.