Kek

k
e
k

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 16-26-45 Telegram Web.png (377x406, 106.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/355668879/#q355668879
youtube.com/watch?v=1PgFLT059fM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Z are based, but I hope they don't kill him, he's a fucking mong. Far better to use him as a propaganda coup, he'd be the gift that keeps on giving.

I don't think he'll make it to execution, they'll trade him before then. Not that I give a fuck either way, he should have been shot when he was found.

Mess with the Zed and end up dead

submitting to kike propaganda has consequence.

He looks like a fucking neanderthal.

the UK is on strike. Sorry Aiden la'

Cypriot, our media are banned and accused of disinformation, so he will not be of much use.

LOL

trade with whom? ukranians?

Nigger there's also national media
He can be used for internal media propaganda

Reminder, blood on her hands.

riding around in tanks in Ukraine for pride-before-a-fall photo-ops, thinking she was the "Iron Lady" redux.

>pic

Attached: 595048242.jpg (910x778, 86.98K)

Brits are so fucking ugly

you niggas use telegram?!

National media will say that this is an actor and staged, or that this is a double and an agent of the Kremlin.

Or they will be glad that "another white sexist, racist and transphobe will get a rope"

He's got a fucking youtube channel he's uploading these things from prison.

he could be useful alive and i don't think he deserves to ger executed
but it's impossible for russia to stop his execution. it would be a humiliation of dpr and lpr and spitting on their sovereignty (even though there really isn't much of it, but it's important to keep pretenses)
exchanging that hohol doctor woman who allegedly shot civilians while trying to escape was already outrageous enough for the russian and donbass public

of course when it's a white person they make no efforts to help him

he is a mercenary who went to war to shoot people. How is that not worth being executed?
also it will demoralize other foriegners in the war

Russians are the new kings of shitposting please kill as many westerns as humanly possible when they start the shit and honestly make them fucking pay for daring

This is a good take.
He went to kill people in a fight that wasn't his to fight.

So he went just to murder. Sounds like he gets what he fucking deserves.

imagine being in that cell knowing you are dead already and re-thinking what the actual fuck you were thinking trying to murder your fellow man for the updoots and keks. what a mind fuck

Press S to Shoot the nazi mercenary

I'm just some shitposter in my underpants, but i've been banging the drum for a long time. Brits deserve a better caliber of leader, especially when as Foreign Secretary.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/355668879/#q355668879

Russia could stop anything they wanted to. People are acting like these areas are sovereign? Kek

Quads of power

>especially when as Foreign Secretary.

...her decisions could lead to full blown catastrophic war.

Now obligatory goal posting

>OOOH HERE COMES THE ATTACK, PUTIN'S LAUNCHED THE NUKES, BURSTING THRU INTO THE STRATOSPHERE AT PACE, WILL YOU JUST LOOK AT THE ACCELERATION ON THAT! WHERE'S IT GONNA GO NOW? OOH IT'S CUTTING THRU THE CLOUDS, LOVELY LITTLE THRU-PASS OVER EUROPE, LOOKING FOR AN ANGLE, NICE LITTLE GIMBLE CORRECTION THERE, SUBLIME FEINT, LOOKING FOR OPTIONS, NICE TURN, IT'S BEARING DOWN ON THE UK, LINING UP A SHOT, OH IT'S DUMMIED THE RAPIER MISSILE DEFENCE SYSTEM, LIKE THEY WEREN'T EVEN THERE, TERRIBLE DEFENCE! ONLY THE PAKI CURRY STENCH FOG OF LONDON TO BEAT, TAKES SHOT IT'S.......GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!! GOAL! GOAL! OL' TRUSSY, THE LITTLE HUSSY WITH THE DRIED UP PUSSY COULD DO NOWT TO STOP THAT NUCLEAR INFERNO THAT HAS JUST TORE OPEN THE BACK OF HER ARSEHOLE. PRITTI PAKI PATEL IS IN TEARS, SHE'S IN THE UNDERGROUND DUGOUT, APPEALING TO THE REF FOR OFFSIDE, BUT HE TOLD HER TO DIE IN A CLOUD OF RADIATION YOU FAT CUNT. HOW WILL BORIS SURVIVE THIS ONE ENSCONSCED SAFELY IN HIS BUNKER WITH ALL THE OTHER SHABBOS GOYS, I WILL NEVER KNOW!? HIS CREDITORS ARE GONNA BE PISSED AT LOSING THIS GAME SO EARLY. THE RUSSIANS THEY THINK IT'S ALL OVER, WAIT, HERE COMES THE MUSCOVITE RAPE SQUADS TO MOP UP THE LEFT OVERS, — IT IS NOW!

i think the britiah government arent trying to save him because they know it isnt like trading pows. The dpr will ask for much more.

*british

>merc
>expecting to be treated like a POW
Lol retard.

Pretty sure that by joining a war you've already weighed the risk of being shot

UK glowies will let this nigga die then start a psyop campaign milking his death for all its worth. He is fucked either way

Mate if it was up to me I'd have every member of the British gov executed for their part in the state we're in now.

They could blood eagle and necklace him SA style on live tv and it would probably be legal

what a british looking bloke

>He's got a fucking youtube channel he's uploading these things from prison.

I know, but it won't get any views. And even if it does, people will be focused on abolishing abortion in the US

>Russians are the new kings of shitposting please kill as many westerns as humanly possible when they start the shit and honestly make them fucking pay for daring

It would be great, but we have a lot of pacifists in power and among the people.

video on yt?

>be britbong cuck
>go to war with russia
>WAR
>Get captured
>oooooh nooooo why is this happening to meeee???
This is why you fight to the bitter end in a war not just lay down your guns and give up. British faggots never could get this right, it is why America exists.

not like this

youtube.com/watch?v=1PgFLT059fM
his yt channel

Is he a Pakistani or some shit? He does not look British