White Couple won't adopt a BLACK Kid, what happens next is SHOCKING!!!!!

White Couple won't adopt a BLACK Kid, what happens next is SHOCKING!!!!!
youtu.be/GvWoUAQxpZI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131.34K)

>Fk nkggers. When famine starts I am only going to feed whites and their kids. Nkggers will starve and if they dont' like it I'm going to shoot them in the fking face.

see if this comment shows up.

white devils are so fucking evil man...lol.

nigger

fuck off cannibal

Why are white people trying to adopt? If you want a kid cum in your wife don't adopt another man's unwanted spawn

sounds like she says 'you're a nigga' at 0:07

Yet you cant help but live in their society.

Fuck off nigger.

I can't take these videos seriously lol

Why are these filthy goyim so racist?

Wow the one time a white couple make a smart choice to avoid niglets... Yeah I'd say that's a but shocking

I have never had ads come up so frequently in a YouTube video
It's pretty funny from what I saw though, the couple are not just racist but comically racist

Shiet nigga dey ain't wanna raise my kid n shiet dey evil fo sho gnomesyain? Why I gotta raise my kid mane hell they dont even pay enough taxes and stamps for me to keep them little niggas

PS Y YALL KILLIN US?

Attached: 1654773263844.png (1093x596, 681.16K)

Why are you not using an ad blocker?

And miss out on messages about great products and services????

This board only proves it. Which is why I've wondered for years, why does board even exist? Conservatives were never given a voice on the internet in the past for a reason, they are crazy.

so the jew adopted the gorilla kid into his sex trafficking business in the end ?

kek

Attached: lord zedd.jpg (535x535, 204.94K)

Sorry you are on iPhone.

More than half the comments in this thread are shills and bots. Fucking sad.

This Jewtube-video is anti-White propaganda, portraying the niglet as innocent and wholesome...

In all seriousness, they dont deserve to have a kid because they are stupid
Like seriously nigger? Yelling at kids in orphanage, infront of cameras? In a one strike and you are out country like murica??

This is shopped right?

Hah I saw some of these YouTube channels when I was looking for the Banestar video.