Holy Shnaz Bazoodles, they did it!

twitter.com/SCOTUSblog/status/1540336880188801026?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Riots when?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 071746.png (607x343, 36.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Jq9Tzlls
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/ss/ss7009a1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So they shat on constitution?

Pffffffft HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

This is a massive paradigm shift, this is the start of the end for globohomo

Attached: V8lWAcX.png (594x776, 551.44K)

>constitutional right to abortion
????????????????????????

>Constitutional right
Uh it was just some bullshit interpretation of an amendment.

>Constitutional right?
WTF?!
No.

And on a friday night. After declaring CC the law of the land nationwide.

Prepare your popcorn. Tonight, the founding members Knights of the Rittenhouse Order will have their origin stories.

hoes mad

>constitutional right to abortion

Its real in their minds because its been hammered in that way regardless of what is true

there was never a constitutional right to abortion, this ruling just overturns an old court case that said the federal government can dictate abortion law, the constitution makes it clear that states have that power, not the feds. the USA is supposed to be a lot of little countries similar to the EU with the feds acting as a glue and only having absolute power in certain areas, the rest is supposed to be left up to states so folks can live somewhere that reflects their values

it was never supposed to be a single country where everyone lives the same way because that's what our forefathers were getting the fuck away from

Abortion should be legal. The soul does not enter the body until a few months after pregnancy.
It's just a few cells you are murdering not a human.

Applies to humans. Jews are exempt and encouraged to continue aborting themselves out of existence.

bullshit. george washington was an abortionist. chopping down the cherry tree? hello?

also faggots and most niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Jq9Tzlls

Attached: 1655908405989.jpg (1024x764, 84.39K)

take that greek shit the fuck out of here, you dont get 12 free years to fuck them either you stink box. fuck off

"Constitutional Right to Abortion"...that is just absurd on its face. Finally we have a Supreme Court that is getting back to actual legal rulings. I encourage everyone to read the majority decision in Roe. It was a complete piece of shit, no legal analysis, just pretending to be a legislature.

Yeah the right for jews to harvest dead baby parts is on there.
NO THE CONSTITUTION SAYS NOTHING GIVING ANYONE THE RIGHT TO KILL THE UNBORN OR THE BORN

Abortion was a constitutional right?
Ehm wait a minute, isn't the constitution the most important top tier bill of rights?
As in it guarantees the 1st ans 2nd amendment, That same constitution correct?

And The supreme court managed to eliminate abortion right.
Before you celebrate, that won't end abortion it just means some states will outlaw it.

What if the right to bear arms gets overturned next or the freedom of speech.
Has there been a precedent of rights ever getting overturned?Today it has been proven possible.

Well that's how i interpret this, this should be concerning news regardless of which color of shirt you wear.
And USA isn't even my nation.

Attached: 1651187827062s.jpg (125x104, 3.13K)

Hope you burgers like dems shift the entire midterm debates around abortion, dems winning and replacing the current Supreme Court structure because of this

>isn't the constitution the most important top tier bill of rights?

You have that backwards.

>Constitutional right
kek

Today is a blessed day in America, enjoy it.

Attached: Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial.jpg (1024x1024, 123.73K)

It’s completely organic.

This so wrong
Abortion is basic human rights
Vive la abortion

Yay more niggers!

>People with vote for this shit and not for the coming Winter Shortages/Inflation under the Biden Administration
Delicious cope. There is not a better time to act.

But even more White people.

>So they shat on constitution?

Yes, the part that explicitly states "abortion is a right for all women." How dare they.

Why are they so pissed? They yesterday they didn’t know what a woman was. And today everyone hates women apparently. What gives?

Abortion is the number one killer of nigs, user. They all going to have 10 kids each now.

THANKS DUMBASSES MY GF NEEDS A ABORTION AND NOW SHE CANT FUCKING GET ONE FUCK YOU

If people rally around the right to kill people in the womb they can have this country

make fornication shameful again. you can't have your cake and eat it.

Every group is below replacement rate but abortion is significantly more impactful on the non-white birth rate. This will lead to more non-white babies, who already outnumber white ones.

Not actually true. Nigger birth rates have been destroyed by consumerism and abortions kill way more White people anyway.

You realize the “what race is it?” Galaxy brain is just a meme right?

Not true, most babies aborted in the USA are White.

not my problem

oops i got it wrong, i suppose the bill oof rights is supposed to be guaranteed by the constitution, correct?

I clumsily messed it up.
What i meant to say is " isn't the constitution the highest law?

Was the population growing prior to abortion being legal nation-wide?
Better question, do you actually care or do you just want a gotcha against evangelicals?

Lel the spurdo makes it just right

>Isn't the constitution the highest law?

Yes, but the court did not change it, they simply interrupted it.

how does it feel being fucking wrong, you goddamn retard?

it took me 60 seconds to look this up

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/ss/ss7009a1.htm

>Among the 30 areas that reported race by ethnicity data for 2019, non-Hispanic White women and non-Hispanic Black women accounted for the largest percentages of all abortions (33.4% and 38.4%, respectively), and Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other race category accounted for smaller percentages (21.0% and 7.2%, respectively) (Table 6). Non-Hispanic White women had the lowest abortion rate (6.6 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (117 abortions per 1,000 live births), and non-Hispanic Black women had the highest abortion rate (23.8 abortions per 1,000 women) and ratio (386 abortions per 1,000 live births).

Attached: 1524103369471.jpg (599x478, 49.84K)

No. Whites only make up a third of abortions. And it’s mostly white trash and liberals at that. Stop trying make abortion looked “based.” Abortion bans in red states will lead to a higher number of non-white babies in those states.

>Held: The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey are overruled; and the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives.

OR, blacks decide to use the pill.