ROE V WADE OVERTURNED

IT'S HAPPENING

Attached: 1626629868189.gif (312x213, 972.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf
youtu.be/TkBMAHUkibY
youtu.be/zvNFPQiapts
youtube.com/watch?v=U4tdd4XF72w
texastribune.org/2022/03/24/texas-abortion-law-legal-challenges/
youtu.be/Fmz2IjrQiWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>supremecourt.gov/opinions/21pdf/19-1392_6j37.pdf
The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe and Casey
are overruled

bring on the riots

Fake and gay

Attached: dc_call_to_action.png (625x620, 590.44K)

Seen

Checked. Just saw it on zerohedge looks legit

finally some good news
jews that feed on the unborn seething

Attached: 1604855483382.png (1179x662, 793.83K)

OooOOOOooooOoooOOOooo...spoopy...0_o

AP just confirmed

fucking morons see FPBP with link to the document on SCOTUS website

Sticky this shit

How do you as a Czech (non-American) feel about this? Do you feel apart of it or wish you were American?

No lol zerohedge is more of a primary source

You're going to fucking pay for this mandemons

>CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022
CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022
>CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022
CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022
>CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022
CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022
>CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022
CHIMPOUT SUMMER 2022

Attached: 1590636776425.gif (224x255, 89.7K)

Retarded, the vast majority of Americans disagree with this, shown in literally every poll

What happens when pussies riot?

SLUTS BTFO

Attached: 1419807299722.jpg (768x432, 54.33K)

Booba!

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-24-10-17-02-79_8e7e5486487167a5a9a13c0fce5ab991.jpg (1080x2400, 1014.42K)

I’m literally shaking RN

IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

youtu.be/TkBMAHUkibY

I'm glad they did this. Now people can start looking to their states on this rather than the corrupt federal government. People are going to be amazed at how little things change and now all those fake pro life republicans will be revealed.

ROASTOUT SUMMER 2022

Based

But I love abortion :(

I hope you get to experience the joy of having many beautiful babies

>People are going to be amazed at how little things change
Women in Texas are prohibited for traveling even to other states to get abortions as per the law passed by Abbott. Shit is going to be extremely bad for them

Evolutionary futures for all rapists, high school drop outs etc confirmed.

based

Thread theme
youtu.be/zvNFPQiapts

Attached: RuthBaderGinsburg.jpg (750x1000, 175.81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U4tdd4XF72w
anyone else seeing this? the women are instantly switching between laughing and crying

WTF are women really gonna do anyways? Gather in front of the supreme court and cry?

Fetuses are human too user

stick this jannies

Sticky when?

I'll go buy chips and drinks, when are the live streams?

Not true. Polls of this nature are absolute bullshit and the ruling does not make abortion illegal. It makes it a state issue. Each state being a democratic entity with its own elected government.

>nigger niglets will not be aborted now
>aryan/nigger racemix half-niglets will not be aborted now
congratulations
this is the "accelerationism" you were speaking about?

I find both extremes of this debate gross and immoral. I support abortion until certain time limit (admittedly, this is a blurry line and it can be argued what this limit may be) and I am absolutely against late term abortions that gross me out just thinking about them. For this reason I am happy with the legislation we have in the Czech Republic where you can get an abortion up until 12th week (and until 24th week with doctor's endorsement) but not later.

this, sticky me, jannies. I'm famous today.

Can someone explain to me what this changes? Wasn't abortion banned in some states already, or at least highly regulated like in Alabama/Louisiana I think?

Attached: 1588011340331.jpg (500x500, 53.92K)

They did it. Those fuckers really did it!

Somehow I doubt this is remotely true. Link with evidence.

Get deranged simps to commit violence for them.

I hope OP isn't a faggot for once

Attached: warren-meme.png (400x400, 127.17K)

Ok bois I’m ready to enjoy this meltdown with you. Also soooo based that they passed carry laws right before this LMFAO WE BACK BABY. GET READY FOR SELF DEFENSE 2022

It's over 90% that agree that abortions before 12 weeks should be allowed. Trigger laws in southern states are going to ban any abortion outright. The court knew this was going to happen and did it anyway. People are going to die because of this

So a bunch of roasties freaking out

Reddit if true.

omfg it's real

There's always mexico

>Republicans
>ban abortion
>also Republicans
>cut social spending and let guns kill our kids
Truly the party of life

Attached: 873D1FE8-6F70-4985-B3CF-FB5288825741.jpg (845x597, 96.66K)

Let the molten salt reactor fix the world energy crisis

LEEEET’S GOOOOO!!!

Attached: E5849E5E-5781-4EEA-91F9-FEE3D99C8A5E.jpg (1170x1073, 364.43K)

>Women in Texas are prohibited for traveling even to other states to get abortions
Do leftists actually believe this?

Checked and seconded. Sticky please

Not much. It just says that the constitution doesn't have a right to abortion. It's up to the states to regulate.

But liberals are upset because abortion was supposed to be like a sacrament to them guaranteed by the constitution.

Roasties BTFO

Attached: IMG_1799.jpg (526x526, 71.65K)

Checked
We win
satan seethes today

Tongue my balls and eat my SHIT, faggots. This is just the beginning

>People are going to die because of this
Actually the opposite is true

It’s almost a given that Our army is only gonna get bigger now Ivan

Yawn

This is awesome, rosaries are going to fucking lose it

Texas SB8 allows civil prosecution of anyone that circumvents Texas laws by traveling interstate texastribune.org/2022/03/24/texas-abortion-law-legal-challenges/

being able to defend yourself is the positive expression of life, now go cry in a corner libtard.

you gonna order that smoothie user?

Attached: FUWK1tWWQAIJrEO.jpg (1001x823, 121.26K)

It just means abortion and limits and bans in it are handled at the state level. In California you can still chop the heads off newborns.

The supreme court was in a deluge of cases where people were challenging state abortion regulations. The supreme court recognized it had no jurisdiction as the Constitution says nothing on this. So they let each state decide.

This will probably go to the states. But in the United States this gives a door open for people in individual states to argue a higher court said abortion is unconstitutional therefore our state can’t have it. This isn’t only symbolic but this gives a direct legal path for states.

Christcucks are retarded as always. a country with open borders and mystery meat will intensify the brazilifation of this country and make things far worse.

NOOO NOT THE HECKIN STEM CELL GEL AND FORESKIN CREAMSSS
NOOOO THIS IS GENOOCIDE ANTISEMITISM

This will now make it legal for every state that wants to ban abortion, to openly do so now. Before they had to develop different legal mechanisms to do so. Now they can literally make it punishable by death to have an abortion if they want

Target rich environment boys.

Attached: 1547868819340.png (1190x1194, 1.33M)

>defending yourself
Rightoids don’t do anything even remotely productive with their toys

Attached: 73BDEE2A-C5B8-473B-B1A9-41566E2F2278.jpg (600x474, 83.6K)

The default position is 'stare decisis' which is respect existing precedent - ie leave Roe and Casey intact. Alito deliberately chose to overturn it because he's a conservative ideologue, rather than respect precedent.

>mid terms coming up
>dog shit approval rating
>overturn roe v wade to get better turn out
you know I was happy gay marriage passed when it did so I wouldn't have to hear politicians distract us with it anymore.
now it's clear we can just recycle social issues to piss off people and lower political apathy.

nah the niggers don't care this is all liberal white women and troons.

Nigger, the "before 12 weeks" thing is important. Roe allowed for abortions up to and even during birth. Fuck off tranny.

they will just triple down on circumcisions propaganda

reddit
>what a dark day
pol
>what a bright day
The world is a strange place.

Attached: 1652890493785.png (489x340, 65.82K)

Just like israel

>t. Not a WASP

>not thinking that sheboons won't just dump a baby in a dumpster

Niggers are still going to kill each other and their offspring, ivan.

Na you are lying. Plain and simple. In any case if 90% really did agree then it's no problem getting each state to allow it. Anything with 90% support is going to be everywhere legal.

Please quit fucking lying if you want to be taken seriously.

Every pussy haver without a man must sew their pussy shut within the next 24 hours or get creampied. It's happening.

Attached: 1_JK71eqs_TjjRAurZh1OmVQ[1].jpg (1200x675, 212.93K)

A majority still support abortion up to viability in cases of medical issues, which will no longer be possible under many state laws

Include me in the screen shot.

Attached: a49.jpg (600x760, 59.07K)

yet*

>then it's no problem getting each state to allow it
This is an extremely naive take on politics

MY BODY
MY CHOICE

Y'know what's funny about this kind of argument?

Did the nigger population INCREASE or DECREASE after Roe v Wade was decided the first time?

Hint: It increased dramatically.

Burn it to the ground. Rioters, protesters, whatever term they might call you, DO NOT CARE. this is not democracy, our rights are taken away by straight white republicans aka: ultra maga cultists. from all colors and gender we shall rise, our democracy will be resotred. thrill while you can you shitheads, this won't last long

HOES MAD X24
GET COMFY

Attached: 1655984660477.jpg (500x500, 49.34K)

>t. shitskin
have to go now said what i said

youtu.be/Fmz2IjrQiWM
certified jesus lord moment

Attached: Jesus_Christ.png (779x960, 822.01K)

Cry harder faggot.

This won't get Dems better turnout. If anything it's making the prolife side energized as they know their work is just beginning; now they need to go state by state to restrict abortion.

TLDR Karen would always vote D, but this decision makes disaffected Rs understand that control of institutions is important.