The psyopping of Any Forums

It is irrefutable at this point that Any Forums is under attack by targeted raids from government shills from rassia. I dont care whatever dumb worthless opinion you have on current war, I am only caring about the health of the board.

Today, pic related was posted. I remember distinctly reading the same exact thread yesterday, and all the replies were more or less the same. So I decided to do what any nigger can do and googled the copypasta and found several hits on the SAME EXACT GREEN TEXT WORD FOR WORD.
One that struck me was this bitchute account:
bitchute.com/channel/SaNUTh4l0COJ/
In this account, there are over 4,000 fucking videos. Almost all of the videos are taken from pro-Russian State Media and are entirely about Ukraine. The first video on this account was posted on: Feb 13, 2022 - how fucking convenient is that?
I then started to look around at other videos to see a pattern. I found one.
One such video was text taken directly from this website:
inf.news/en/
I can't quite figure it out, but domain seems to be registered in China although there are Sputnik news (Russian State TV) ads all over it.
I need some more help digging into this. There are literal government shills active here spreading a bunch of bullshit, derailing every thread, creating d/c propaganda at every turn, and shilling non-stop. Today they are exposed and we must cut the head off the hydra once and for all.

Attached: 45645634534.jpg (1079x554, 116.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faceberg.com/EssentialWorldReviews/posts/169350148767123
ml.glbnews.com/03-2022/1343970403/
texags.com/forums/16/topics/3279052
zerohedge.com/military/russia-says-hypersonic-kinzhal-missile-destroyed-ukrainian-weapons-bunker
bitchute.com/video/YEctAQOZOsg1/
nairaland.com/7084948/ukrainian-su-25-attack-jet-attempting
pnnamerica.neocities.org/
bitchute.com/video/8AweT7QtIW9j/
ar15.com/forums/general/The-Economic-Collapse-of-Ecuador/5-2563447/
twitter.com/jaccocharite/status/1539989426755063808
twitter.com/backtolife_2022/status/1539964051169501184
bitchute.com/video/AYotsG9sRm1o/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

proofs that I found immediate hits with same exact green text even on normie sphere in Jewgle.

Attached: 4564567454345.jpg (723x384, 47.53K)

On another video on this shill account. Again, created in Feb. 2022 so when the war started and immedatiely started spreading Russian State TV propaganda with 4,000+ fucking videos including sometimes dozens of uploads PER DAY (so clearly several people running the account) there was this quote:
Russian Ministry of Defense spokesman Igor Konashenkov told a daily briefing that the Kh-47M2 Kinzhal (also known as "dagger") hypersonic missile struck an underground warehouse containing rockets and ammunition in the village of Deliatyn in the Ivano-Frankivsk region on Friday.
THis quote was taken directly from:
faceberg.com/EssentialWorldReviews/posts/169350148767123

ml.glbnews.com/03-2022/1343970403/

texags.com/forums/16/topics/3279052

zerohedge.com/military/russia-says-hypersonic-kinzhal-missile-destroyed-ukrainian-weapons-bunker

All of these websites are running the same exact headlines at the same exact time. But in completely random fucking places all over the internet.

are the rassians in the room with you right now?

Why is it always poland flag that is so butthurt over a fake and very jewish war? Is this a bot?

If you dont believe me then go to links yourself faggots. I am talking about board health of Any Forums. You fucking faggots

Cool blog

Attached: 1450065329450.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

It's not that I don't believe you its just that I don't care about ukraine
I care more about figuring out why poland flags care so much about a clearly fake and a gay war

bitchute.com/video/YEctAQOZOsg1/
On another video dated from 18 April 2022 - on a side note this account posted ELEVEN VIDEOS on this day alone
The quote read:
"Thermal footage shows Ukrainian Su-25 attack jet firing flares, attempting to escape an incoming Russian missile & failing to do so. They claim it happened near the Izyum of the Kharkiv region on 04/15/2020."

And can be found on multiple random fucking places on the internet including:
nairaland.com/7084948/ukrainian-su-25-attack-jet-attempting

WORD FOR FUCKING WORD

Then youd agree with me that there is overwhelming amount of shills active here and that I have just uncovered some living proofs of that? The easiest way to fix this is to make Twitterposting a bannable offense for example.

131 days the account has been active (being made just as Ukraine war was starting) with exactly: 4481 videos. That is on average 34 video uploads PER DAY. And countless of those descriptions are found WORD FOR WORD in the strangest of places al lover the internet.

Please note: This is important because these posts are now starting to appear on Any Forums, as proven with my first post and evidence.

I'll give you a bump while you collect yourself and edit this down to a 3rd grade reading level for Any Forums.

Shit like this shouldn't come as a surprise though. Paid shills, raid teams, and bots, have been hitting the board hard all year long. And the worst part about it is, there's still no place better to go.

Attached: 1655999497496.jpg (425x411, 16.05K)

Thanks user, Any Forums is the last bastion of free speech on internet. if we surrende rthis board to glowniggers of any stripe, its over forever.

pnnamerica.neocities.org/
That bitchute account often likes to this website. I'd use a VPN if youre going to access it because holy fuck is it sketchy.
pic related is what website looks like.

Attached: 4565467456345.jpg (1535x837, 216.5K)

A more recent posting on the bitchute:
bitchute.com/video/8AweT7QtIW9j/
The text:
>Ecuador has faced almost a fortnight of riots as the people rise over the price of fuel and cost of living, economies are collapsing everywhere, and it's the common man suffering, all coordinated.
Appears fucking everywhere, once again on sketchy as fuck websites including:

ar15.com/forums/general/The-Economic-Collapse-of-Ecuador/5-2563447/

twitter.com/jaccocharite/status/1539989426755063808

twitter.com/backtolife_2022/status/1539964051169501184

Same exact WORD FOR WORD text on several "twatter" accounts, plus the bitchute of course:
bitchute.com/video/AYotsG9sRm1o/

This is completely fucked.

ordinarly I wouldnt give a fuck but these faggots are posting here in HUGE numbers lately. just like at the population of Any Forums when the war started. its fucking insane.

Attached: 5674563453.jpg (1266x609, 226.09K)

Both accounts run headlines about "truth"
>The greater the truth, the greater the libel.
>When the truth is dangerous, silencing is all that's left. Living and working in Moscow, Russia. #standwithrussia
Yeah man, I am sure the "french guy" is living in Moscow. My fucking sides.

not to worry op

the chinx tried the same thing a few months ago

they gave up after a few weeks

nothing can win against the weaponized autistic retards who post here at Any Forums

rooska will get BTFO the same

For fuck sake.

Attached: 093485939453.jpg (936x173, 43.59K)

Only so much we can do. The internet has become a tool of the elite, so now we're simply bystanders in a digital war. It's hard to be anything except that, besides potentially being a useful idiot. I think the chan style board has had its run but I'm not creative enough to evolve things further.

Russia derrangment syndrome in full swing
I’m afraid this one is terminal

I bet it was Russians that posted it. Do you dispute the fact that these two American (citizens) were fighting in Ukraine? That would make them mercenaries. If the US encourages it then it's an act of war.

Nope, the profile claims to be an "American Patriot".

So what? It was Russians that posted it and guess what?
They are correct.
>they're correct
Keep foreign combatants out of Ukraine.

>russians posted it
But it wasn't. Or at least, supposedly not. Yet the same exact text appears all over the internet. The guy claims to be an "American Patriot" - I do agree it's most likely a Russian intelligence officer.
>keep foreign combatants out of Ukraine
Tell that to the other side. But this thread isn't about your war in Ukraine, I am talking about the blatant amount of GLOWNIGGERS in here. Stop derailing.
The text is found WORD FOR WORD all over the internet but on bizarre fucking websites. You cant tell me that isnt even a little strange

Russia believes that making propaganda like this will demoralize any future foreign recruits to Ukraine.

I posted other cases here, it's not just related to this one case. If you start scanning that bitchute account that posted on average 32 videos per day, you are going to find a lot of cases as I proved already. Plenty of content found repeated, verbatmin, all over the fucking internet but not in places you'd expect. Fake twatter accounts for example, or insanely bizarre forums. OR some "news website" (iNews, I postedh ere) registered in Hong Kong with Sputnik (Russian State TV) advertisements plastered all over it.