Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: C2BFBBA3-A26A-47BE-836C-30C6486873EB.jpg (2400x3300, 1.46M)

ol cornpop himself

Sarry massa

I never said anything negative, but THANK YOU for being the lone voice of reason in the mad house.

This. His new name is MASSA CLARENCE.

PUT SOME RESPECT ON IT.

basedest in the history of existence

A god amongst men

RESPECK ON HIS NAME

He wasn't a diversity hire

He literally was. They only picked him because the first scotus nigga was retiring. Turns out he was the best possible choice, sometimes miracles do happen.

he was an that’s what makes it so funny

This shit is held together with ducktape, rubber bands, and Thomas.

Based nigger insuring the future for its own kind

FUCK THAT FAT NIGGER TO HELL

This, lol

CORN POP CAME THROUGH

Faggot

Attached: 1539223263632.gif (376x376, 1.11M)

Uncle Tom that abolished Affirmative Action on a national level. Which is exactly why boardrooms are filled with all Jewish boards.

YAYYYYYY MORE NIGGER BABIES YAYYYYYYYY

I've waited 58 long years for this. 58 years, Joseph. Now it seems divine providence has brought our paths together once again.
I understand the stress of the campaign has made things a bit foggy, but it's all coming back, isn't it? You remember that day by the pool in 1962, don't you?
How long will we keep doing this? Two souls entwined, destined for eternal conflict. I'm tired, Joseph. So tired. Time is a fickle mistress and she has taken her toll on me. Funny, how history repeats. Lifeguard, Senator, Vice-President... President-elect. 1962, 1991, 2008, 2020... You've gone by many titles through the years. Seasons change, but not us. No, we're cut from a different cloth, you and I. Yes, today you know me as Justice Clarence Thomas, but my friends once called me... Corn Pop.
Ah, yes. There it is. I see it in your eyes... The slow creep of self-awareness. The bitter acknowledgement of your impending fate.
Tell me, did you truly believe ascension to the hallowed heights of this free nation awaited you? Did you think your lifelong ambitions to the Oval Office, to command this mighty Republic from the Resolute Desk, would be fulfilled? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no Presidency. No earpiece or prompter can work in this place. Come. Lay down your ballots. I know you're tired too, old friend. It is not too late for my mercy.
I am the upholder of the Constitution, defender of a betrayed Republic, loyal servant to the true Commander in Chief. Father to a murdered reputation, husband to a white wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

Cornpop God

BASED BLACK BUCK

TERRIFIC THOMAS

The groomed qualified judges are always the worst because their lives revolve around being as establishment as possible

HUWHITE WIFE

he did this because they murdered scalia

Attached: 1651097050311.gif (300x169, 2.67M)

BASED
BLACK
MAN