24 year old zoomer here

How do I avoid ending up like this in my 30s

Attached: E9633429-52ED-4910-BC39-5C723656408E.jpg (750x743, 418.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8uhcRK1QKU
youtu.be/eQXHc-tJMXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get a job you fucking retard

men really aren't built to focus on multiple things, we are built to focus on the hunt alone

Don’t get married if you don’t want kids. I’m married and haven’t had sex or been touched in years

don't be a weak fucking pussy

Imagine having a brain and using it to self deprecate constantly instead of using it to build lasers

i'm 35 and can see why you'd want to be negative. the world sucks.

but, it's always sucked, and really it's all in your head. don't be a little bitch about it. take control of your life and don't let it get you down.

asking for advice on pol?
ngmi
kys

Depression and anxiety are tools used by the brain to get someone moving.

If you are doing nothing all day, your brain thinks you are sitting on a tree stump waiting to die. Your body will do anything to try to get you to move. if you keep doing that long enough, you lose your will to move forward.

Also don't microwave food in plastic. You're castrating your future grandchildren.

Get good at a few things in your professional life, get in shape, take care of your health and your sleep, get a gf who will take things like cooking, laundry and cleaning off your plate. Life is easy mode if you live in an industrialized economy when you start making the effort to take responsibility for caring for yourself and your loved ones.

that's the first 1/2 step

have you tried turning it off and on again?

software engineer
do it

Related

youtube.com/watch?v=r8uhcRK1QKU

Start an intense lifting, diet and cardio regime

The physical discipline will give you mental discipline and focus you on the important and necessary tasks in life as well as having other positive effects like raising T, boosting confidence, improving overall health, spiritual vitality, improving the vision of where you want to be in life and how to get there.

It really is that simple. Men aren't calibrated to be sedentary sóyim, we need to be grounded in physical struggle to function properly.

t. former impotent retard

>asking a depressed boomer board how not to be depressed
are you retarded?

sorry user, but your life is a slow car crash that you get to watch from the first person.
just drive the car better

The first thing you do is you get a piece of paper and write out where you want to be in 5 years.
Then like you do a program, you break that up into smaller and smaller bits something you can accomplish every month, week or day.
When you meet those goals you are incredibly happy, that's the secret to life, meeting goals.
The money and women all come from that on their own

If school is a goal then you pick a specific research area, this keeps you interested instead of just slogging away at some generic degree because you will lose motivation and interest.
The best degree you can get is a classics degree, where you learn latin/greek. There is a year paid where you go to Athens and study, and all classes are filled with hot chicks instead of engineering where it's all chinks and femminists. This degree teaches logic so you can easily pick up math as a side course, and linguistics so you can easily pick up programming as a side course. It also turns you into an uber chad that can talk with confidence like these guys youtu.be/eQXHc-tJMXM

Attached: edgeybrah.jpg (1200x900, 123.02K)

Correct exercise & diet also cures nearly all psychological complexes such as depression, anxiety, psychosis etc, it has real upstream theurgic effects. Similar to what this user said - your psyche is trying to psyop you.

Sounds like self pity. Things you have trouble with you need to actively work on to improve. Sure, you could just be a defeatist faggot and cry a river but I would recommend you then drown yourself in it because you only have yourself to blame for the sorry state of your mind and body. Seek christ, he'll help you on your path.

I am a 31 year old boomer. I got in touch with an old friend from school recently and his life is the polar opposite of mine. He went to university (I didn’t), got his degree but never got a job (I work), he’s good looking (I’m not) and pulls college girls on dating apps weekly (I am ugly and unfuckable). I tried hanging out with him in spite of the obvious differences and the fact that he has nothing to say about anything except how great he is and how much he gets laid. The other day was the last straw. Not only did he blame me for making us leave a place with free drinks 10 minutes early because I thought the vibe was shitty (place was full of snobs), but he asked me to “try not to be negative or weird because there are people I actually know here”. That essentially meant I was supposed to sit in a corner and drink while he went to cold approach random strangers to “network” or pick up girls. The faggot even told me that I was going to get us kicked out of the place when I wasn’t even doing anything, when he actually jumped into a fucking pool at another venue we went into that was clearly not for swimming and only there as an ornament.

I’m gonna say this: we are a product of not only our genetics, but also our upbringing and cumulative life experience. No one is born a miserable fuck, it’s the result of years of being actively excluded and rejected. If you’re one of the fortunate ones, you glide through life without a care and get away with even the most heinous shit. If you’re like me, your every move will be scrutinized and the rules of the game will constantly change against your favor no matter what you do.

It doesn't have to be intense or anything.
Simply draw up a plan every night exactly what the best use of your time is for the next day before you sleep and just execute the plan when you wakeup. Exercising becomes easy for me this way and I don't go to a gym, I lift bags of water and do pull ups

>I lift bags of water
>bags of water

wut?