What causes a man to do this to himself and his child?

what causes a man to do this to himself and his child?

Attached: Wtacv92.jpg (1564x1564, 227.09K)

It's called gender dysphoria, chud

It's right there on his shirt in left pic.

mental illness, notwoman

Attached: shaved.jpg (998x642, 63.95K)

Yes it is a mental illness and this is how it's treated, BIGOT

Sexual perversion
A good chunk of them are heterosexual transvestites who got everyone else to play along with their fetish.
That's why prominent themes in their discourse are concepts like feminine penis or transbianism. Most of them keep their junk and only the most gullible morons among them go all the way.
Do you think it's that all these "women" in wrong bodies turn out to be "lesbians" despite the fact that real lesbians are some small fraction of the population?

lack of chin.

its called mental illness
hope he gets pipe bombed by some disgruntled terfs

Attached: 1654802928312.gif (267x200, 1.02M)

Constant propaganda all the fucking time.

its a fetish

Satan

Being jewish.
Being around jews.

Checked

It already looked FtM in the first pic.

Wow that is too young even for me. They should at least make you wait until 9 years old, or whenever you start puberty whichever comes first.

Attached: 1655991429139.jpg (612x408, 27.9K)

Final Fantasy games and basedbull energy drinks.

Tranime did this to him.

Masculine demoralization. Feminine glorification.

this shit like some silence of the lambs shit. Psycho shit

>pagan tattoo
Every time.

grasping for the next change that will finally save him from the way he hates himself, his eternal dissatisfaction, his inadequacies and shortcomings

he was goaded into it, encouraged, psychically protected by his infinite number of friends and allies online. pixels on a screen assuring him he's making the right choice.

I'm saving this picture. LGBTPEDO+ scumbags say that "we're born this way" whenever we say that children are being groomed. Sure ... the father and son decide to troon out together because of ... pure coincidence.

I'm informing my black friends about ALL this, and asking them to informing really hard hitting niggers in the hoods and prisons.

One day you'll see how the nogs start dropping the pedophiles like flies. Don't forget that many of these troon scumbags are actual pedophiles who get sent to jail.

Yeah, they'll get a sex reassignment surgery in prison without spending a single dollar.

>transbian
>a term made but by Any Forums a decade ago to make fun dof Chris Chan after they psyoped him into "being trans"
>now unironically used by leftists

Holy fuck

God I want to beat women to a bloody pulp.

Attached: 1596811245184.webm (480x480, 970.44K)

White men have a fantasy of turning into a women and sucking BBC

Literally this! Armageddon please come!

no inner monologue
mental illness
satanism
CNN
propaganda in general

Why are white women so violent?

>what causes a man to do this to himself and his child?
He's trying to browbeat lesbians into having sex with him

Attached: 1656079183204.jpg (383x189, 22K)

We used to treat mental ailments with a lobotomy.
Was it what was best for the patient? Fuck no, but it was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. We gave patients what we thought they wanted/needed, and it was barbaric.

are you butthurt tranny?

i guess they are at the fuck around and find out level of societal progress

I'm not saying making more money is easy, but it's easier than going the Mr. Potatoheading route.

reality is a giant fucking meme lemme tell you that

It’s weird how the one troon I know IRL fits this vidya game geek/failed man/poor hygiene/unattractive archetype so perfectly. There is a definite pattern here and when I see men who are like this I now wonder about them.

Demonic influence

anglo genes

If anyone wants to get laid and find a woman all they have to do is ignite some sort of ambition and pour that into getting a lucrative job, getting in shape and practicing their social skills. On paper it is a lot of work, and it is, but ultimately you end up being a better person who derives more enjoyment and sense of satisfaction out of life.

Imagine being a father and walking around with a fucking “transbian” shirt on and dressing like a woman. Fucking pathetic.