Literally a major nation collapsed today and nobody cares

Literally a major nation collapsed today and nobody cares

Attached: sri lanka economy.png (1810x1249, 1.22M)

how many Sris does it take to Lanka?

not my problem

What is there to say? "great, more unwanted migrations but at least the left get to pat themselves on the back" ?

I'd love to know more about this actually, especially given that this increasingly seems to be our future as well. Is this Lebanon 2.0 ? How do people live in a collapsed country?

Whites should buy them out and take control of the tea trade. Right now the big suppliers are all Chinese and Indians. White Ceylon could be the next big thing.

Good news is....no more bankrupted companies....all are gone already. Boom times ahead.

can I get a basic gestalt of how they got to this point?

>gestalt
go back

They shouldnt be there anyways. The wildlife is too precious to risk. Deport every Indochinese muslim nigger from that island and ship them to Malaysia where they belong

Decades of civil war and unrest (Tamil Tigers etc) followed by extensive borrowing to fund reconstruction of the country combined with massive amounts of corruption. In other words, business as usual for a tiny third world country.

Sri Lanka collapsed? Where will I get my coconuts now?

Buy our coconuts instead

Sri Lanka collapsed because of GREEN FARMING initiatives. There was other stuff but it started getting really bad because they decided to go all in on green farming so they couldn't grow crops without fertilizer.

Are they cheap?

>How do people live in a collapsed country?

fine after the millions of people who can no longer be fed die and the forests grow enough to provide firewood for the survivors

>Sri Lanka collapsed because of GREEN FARMING initiatives.

it collapsed because it could no longer afford fuel or fertiliser

>major nation

>go back
Gestalt

Good idea....we should start exploiting it by New East India Company.

2$ per kilo

Attached: 1656079870435.jpg (720x377, 51.28K)

Alright.

About tree fiddy

>island
>closest neighbor is India
They were doomed from the start

>Literally a major nation collapsed
shouldn't have taken the vax

>major nation
>Sri Lanka
Lol nah just island poos

It has a higher GDP than Egypt and exports 11 billion annually to America and Europe

Their products are in every store in America
Akabar tea

Attached: egypt.png (2488x913, 85.46K)

>not recognizing a common Alex Jones reference
tell me you're new without telling me

Attached: 1653911942136.jpg (953x715, 63.71K)

>major nation
>Sri Lanka
Nope

Is there a live stream of death and destruction or at least chaos? I know I am being greedy considering what is coming to America soon.

>higher GDP than Egypt
Comparing turds in a toilet bowl.
Both are shit.

>Sri Lanka
>major nation

Who cares about shitskins

And in today's Any Forums news...

their government adopted ESG principles and made a law that all farming must be done without fertilizer.

au' naturale so to speak, and now their people are starving and burning down politicians homes and shit

Attached: attract.jpg (1024x576, 66.53K)

Now that I think about it, wouldn't a collapse of Sri Lanka be very good for Indian shipping?

One ship getting stuck in the suez canal in egypt caused the entire world economy to stop functioning

You literally live off of globalization and the ability of these countries to ship you cheap shit

What is your plan when these nations can no longer afford to ship you cheap shit
Grow your own cotton?

Attached: suez1 (1).jpg (1600x963, 183.06K)

"Siri, Lanka."

>major nation
>sri lanka

lol

population 22mil

less than NYC LA london berlin etc etc

sorry

>major nation
>sri lanka

>their government adopted ESG principles and made a law that all farming must be done without fertilizer.
Also the government is run by one corrupt billionaire family that was 'made' by the IMF and worldbank.

True, the guy hired his whole family into the government's top positions.

No oversight or accountability on the matter. Apparently they have been robbing the country but who knows.

Sri Lanka has like 30 million people, Egypt has 100 million. That just means Egypt fucking sucks.