Attached: covi.jpg (1920x1080, 159.68K)

>less than 0.5%
What's the big deal?

you should remember the six gorillion

of vaxx related health problems

10 lakh anti vax chuds?

will I see zombies at the store today?

0.04% of the us population die by gunfire in a year, literally nothing lol

Only one actually, but it’s okay. He came back 3 days later.

how many total? since ever? not just any one thing, how many people have died? the people wanna know jack. how many humans die!?!?!?! TELL ME!!!

KEK so not evenm 1% mortality rate. I have worked at covid unit here in Czechia since im bachelor nurse. 90% of deaths were obese land whale boomers with dozens of illnesses. Still im not taking vax and im not ashamed that i spread this shit to more of my patients which some died. These boomers would die in 1week up to 2 years. Literally no value was lost. From all of this deaths there was maybe like 1% of healthy young people. I know only about two young people of my age that died here thanks to covid in past 2 years.

98% of which were very old, very fat, or trannies who killed themselves and got labeled as covid.

Attached: 1651517970582.png (483x434, 457.6K)

A million dead from BUTTPLUGS?
(drops to knees as camera drone pans backwards)

BUTTPLUGS!!!!!!

0.004%

Rookie numbers etc.

What if not getting protected against COVID or just generally not caring about COVID was a Chinese/Russian Psyop to make people get it and thus weaken the defenses of our country?

>I'm vaxxed and alive

950,000 were end of life elderly who would have died from literally anything, and hospitals had financial incentive to mark down covid as the cause.

>1,000,000 DEAD
Since January? In Chicago alone? Well done!

This You realize like 7-8 million Americans die a year right? Just from old age, sickness, accidents, murder etc

They made a dark screen with many faces on the numbers, dude, so this must be pretty serious.

the 3rd leading cause of death in usa is medical errors

It’s about 3 million normally. If we’re talking Covid numbers, under 6% of the recorded number has Covid as the only cause of death, per the CDC. Car accidents killed more people.