So its basically impossible to buy your own home

what went so fucking wrong?

Attached: AM1506.jpg (2000x1351, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gVgz8OgXNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

multi million dollar mansions indeed are not for the average person

just buy your 2 room house and pay your monthly debt!

Attached: 61RSaEhJZqL._AC_.jpg (476x418, 61.46K)

How do people get that two-tone lawn? I've always wanted to do that with my lawn to piss of the jogger next door with a lawn of weeds.

It's from mowing in a zig zag pattern

it was always very difficult people just got lazier and less frugal

you need a striper, it sorta rolls the grass

Why exactly you need to buy it instead of renting?

I'm inheriting 2 homes from my divorced parents when they die.

It’s from mowing. The direction changes from the lawnmower create that pattern. It goes away shortly after.

we don't give a shit what your lawn looks like bud
you want it mowed, come mow it or shut up
>t. trap house owner

landlords

instructions unclear, got sharpie in pooper

Attached: 1654867456896.jpg (810x614, 77.26K)

Consolidation of wealth by the top 1% includes property and assets. If you have brainrot from this board just replace "top 1%" with Jews so you can understand.

lmao you live next to a black person you need to move dude what the fuck why would you live near blacks

Millennials and zoomers refuse to engage in DIY and think you have to go to college to earn good money and refuse to buy 'starter' homes and level up in life. The women are even worse. They grew up in 3000sq foot suburban mansions and can't go backwards in lifestyle.

Additionally they aren't having kids as much so they live in cities still for some reason.

The other part of it is after 2008 less retards are taking retarded mortgages. Which I don't support any of the actions that came after 2008 from the government. If retards want 5 houses for 500,000$ each and can't pay them the bank is retarded for lending them the money

Attached: 1655927689682.png (1242x2208, 2.1M)

Bullshit. The old boomer I worked with bought several homes because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. It was as easy as buying a used car now.

jesus plant some lilacs or something i could only imagine the wind drifts youd get in the winter

>what went wrong?
jews
/thread

If you're going to pay 12,000$ a year to live wouldn't it make more sense to buy your own home instead of paying some other guys mortgage?

I actually think a lot of millenials and zoomies are counting on this

anyone who cares about their lawn this much is a grade a douche

the fucking grass is watermelon patterned in America? fucking hell

>he's never made a backyard igloo

it doesnt work with all grass types equally but what the niggers said is largly correct but they dont know since they dont have a yard themself.

They will reverse them both unless you personally care for them.

stop being poor

Then if it makes sense to buy it, it means the home is not too expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=3gVgz8OgXNQ

>Meanwhile in AZ...

Attached: southwest-lawn.jpg (1600x1200, 419.96K)

House prices should be materials + land + labor, but they're blown up by speculation. Most houses are technically speaking only worth 1/10th of their current price. Becoming a home owner in 2022 is basically a fucking scam.

People have to fucking pay half their wage for 30 years here to afford a home.. Are you telling me that it would take them 15 years to build that if they spent 8 hours a day?

That's what we get for being europoors

a bazillion regulations to ensure you will spend an assload of money on shit you neither need nor want and which make sure the supply will always be far below the demand

>lmao you live next to a black person you need to move dude what the fuck why would you live near blacks

My house is paid off. The house next door was turned into a rental a few years ago and the jogger (only one in the neighborhood) who rents constantly gets citations from the city for their shitty upkeep of the house from people complaining about it. I have never called them, but everyone else does.

Starter family homes are still in the 180-250k range in my 90% white, low-crime, high-trust town. Stop living on the coasts and in large cities.

>what went so fucking wrong?
Most importantly, there's a lack of builders. Less and less people wants to do physical work, so the price of construction work has skyrocketed. The few remaining builders are working on big constructions for the big money.

I make repairs on both, saving my parents money. Plus it's an excuse to buy new power tools.

>banks make money out of thin air
>people buy houses with money they don't have, from the future!
>supply diminishes
>prices increases
>prices become irrelevant because you can still pay for it given enough time to your debt, thanks to the bank loan
>???
>banks profit

It's not impossible it just takes some planning and responsibility. Some can do the planning but there is certainly a lack of responsibility when it comes to homeownership and even if you were to give a lot of people houses for free they would just tear them up and never better or even maintain them. Not everyone is meant to own a home is the reality. Yes the prices may suck but it's like anything else in life you get what you pay for

In some areas house prices haven't changed much.
I like small towns, this is one I was considering near me.

Attached: Untitledhol199.png (1600x740, 1.19M)

You can, but you need to take out 30 year old loan and eat instant noodles for the rest of your life.

I got mine for 135 in 2020. Neighbor with extremely similar house just sold theirs built at the same time for 200k.

jews, usury, banks.
you dumb asses forcing your jabs and loss of jobs and killing of biseness

I own 7 houses. I got started by buying in the ghetto and then having roommates pay me. After a few years I sold it and rolled the equity/appreciation into a down payment for a better home. I split the house into an illegal duplex and rented out the other side. Then I rented the backyard to morons who own a tiny house (trailer). After that my mortgage was covered and I was able to buy another house and rent it out. Then another. Etc.

I can't stop paying niggers to tongue my anus. I really need to learn how to save money

Attached: 6FD2D505-B83B-4EA8-BF48-BBB271842A44.jpg (640x681, 138.41K)

>refuse to DIY
my parents (both are 66) pay a handyman to change their lightbulbs
never changed a tire, never done an oil change, never even replaced a filter, never bought a used car, only new, only financed
don't own any functioning power tools or equipment whether gas, air, or electric - that stuff is for poor losers
can't do any repair, painting, plumbing, blinds, flooring, whatever the fuck you expect anyone to DIY
pay a landscaping company (99% illegal laborers)
pay cheap illegal spics to do almost everything and then have to call in an actual (white) pro to fix their mistakes
current house appreciated from 500k to 850k in under 5 years despite them letting it rot - it is an eyesore, needs $100k in work ASAP, easily
and they are adamant about describing themselves as working-class, proud to be union, Democrats

I'd like to saw your head off with a rusty butter knife, after I get done doing so to every Boomer on the planet, after I finish off every Jew in the galaxy

hi janny

This house is $2000 a month and you have to run the owners Airbnb for them as well. I believe it was 1000 square feet.

Attached: EC2DE84D-2225-4C0B-BCBA-A17936969EE3.jpg (1125x2436, 571.18K)

Is that the house from Parasite?

Attached: 1622472291795.jpg (250x230, 6.35K)

Developers stopped building starter homes they could sell for $150k because they could build homes in the $350-$500k price point instead and make more money.

Also all the land within any kind of reasonable commute to major metro areas was developed 10+ years ago. You can drive in a straight line in any direction from Chicago for 2 hours and still be in a built up area which wasn’t the case 20 years ago.

Lastly, younger people genuinely don’t know how to defer gratification and save money. They still act like boomer consoomers. When I got out of the Army I had $50k saved up and warned everyone in my platoon who was getting out that they’d need at least $10k saved up to make a smooth transition to civilian life but only 1 other guy managed to save $10k. Almost all of them ended up moving back in with their parents or friends after they got out at least briefly.

It's cheap, has living quarters, and you could start your own cult.

Attached: Untitled85k-church.png (1238x740, 1.2M)