US MLRS systems destroy themselves

>US MLRS systems destroy themselves
Exactly how do people think that America is the #1 country in the world again? American equipment has proven to be useless time and time again (Javelin and NLAW systems can't destroy tanks after 5+ hits), American MLRS destroys itself, and American weapons systems that have been taken by Russian Armed Forces are often rejected because they aren't as reliable.

Once again, Russia is proving its military prowess against NATO and the west. The Russian economyis stronger than ever thanks to increasing energy costs due to the west's sanctions. The ruble is the strongest currency this year and is currently at a 7 year HIGH against the DOLLAR/EURO/POUND. (So much for those sanctions KEK). The west is literally running out of money and unable to support Ukraine for much longer (the most recent proposal by the mutts is $100 million support package) and that's it.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Russia's special military operation has shown that Russia's armed forces have surgical precision and efficiency in combination with absolute devastation of targets. NATO supplied equipment is BTFO time and time again. American MLRS destroying itself, American howitzers having less range and accuracy than Russian equivalents. Russian soldiers rejecting equipment from captured ukrops.

Russia is not even bothering with using its true force because a confrontation with NATO may be inevitable. It's not even the true Russian army. Russia is using old soviet equipment to train new recruits so that they have real world combat experience to fight against NATO. Making them the most experienced and deadly army the world has ever known, bar none.

If it was Russia vs NATO, the war would be over in a day. And that's not even factoring in Russia's superior nuclear capacity, navy, and air force. Why do Americans and Shitains even bother to compete when they know they'll always be third to Russia after China.

Fuck NATO.

Z

Attached: 1637667888150.webm (380x720, 1.29M)

>vidrel
Proof Russia isn't trying.

>Verfication not required

Attached: 1638634755966.webm (640x360, 2.46M)

Attached: 1645922005795.jpg (1125x651, 65.11K)

>American cowards have nothing to say
Every time KEK

Attached: 1644460852122.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

source on this beeing an american and not a russian missile system?
I've seen footage of a patriot missile doing the exact same thing in saudi arabia, but all sources online seem to indicate that this footage was a russian mlrs

Ultra mega based

Attached: 1649874531243.gif (640x480, 2.03M)

>source on this beeing an american and not a russian missile system?
this is a russian missile, not an american one. OP is a nigger as usual and trying to trick everyone with his jewish lies. he posted 4 times in a 6 post thread, that should give you the hint right there

Yeah kek
Some Russians want actual deployment to happen because they are dissatisfied that they only sent 200k men total (including support) against entire Ukraine
Now that the front has stabilized after Ukraine has successfully employed large scale conscription the focus has shifted to artillery warfare

this is another proof that the only thing russia is good at is lies, but those lies are so pathetic that im very surprised russians even believe them, now in the age of internet when you can verify everything

he's anti vatnik trying to pretend to be a retard pro vatnik
little too on the nose tho

I’m pro Z but half of what you’re saying is retarded and wrong

did you wake up on opposite day and decide to write a post where everything is objectively false and the opposite is true?

russian propaganda folks

"up is down and down is up, fooled you comrade"

>Fellow pro-Z people

Attached: 1649365740246.jpg (666x666, 136.43K)

i've never seen a MLRS move like that.

(checked)
Adding to my previous posts on the matter

ctually, it shows Russia's care and deliberation with the SMO. It is not like America and NATO who choose to carpet bomb entire cities and genocide hundreds of thousands of non-combatants. Russia is being precise, methodical, and maybe even surgical. The goal is to preserve lives as this isn't a war or a genocide like Westoids frame it. Rather, it is a dispute between two brother nations, where the younger brother has been misguided by Jewish demons and Nazis. Russia is defending Russian people.

Besides this Russia knows that the real 'war' is with NATO, not Ukraine. So this is also being used as an opportunity to give new contracted recruits some fighting experience Casualties have been minimal and this campaign has been precise and deadly. Basic Russian troops are learning more about warfare than decades of American/NATO teaching can do.

So not only are they giving their troops some of the best experience of fighting a near-peer (but inferior) armed force. NATO is also playing into this by sending equipment, therefore giving Russians even better experience of fighting against NATO gear, AND also allowing stuff to be captured and reverse engineered by Russian scientists/engineers so that direct counters can be made. Whereas Russia has not sent any of its advanced weaponry to Ukraine at all meaning that NATO still doesn't understand Russian capability.

tl;dr - The real Russian army would fuck America and other NATOnigger countries, i.e. Great Shitain, France, and Germany, with ease if Russia used its real army (held in reserve). Ir's genius, really.

>1PBTID copers
Every time

>he's anti vatnik trying to pretend to be a retard pro vatnik
I'm neutral and objective. I just know true strength when I see it. I wish that NATO was stronger, but the fact of the matter is, we aren't. We would lose to Russia in a conflict and it's all Ukraine's fault for bombing Russian civilians.

you missed the a on your copy and paste. ministry is going to be unhappy with you comrade they paid for that letter

>the truth is propaganda
I bet you think that the JSF project was worth the money and the F-35 isn't complete useless junk. Not even as good as the F-18 and F-16, which don't even compare to old Russian jets like the SU-27 or SU-35. When the SU-57 comes out, we are all fucked. It's scary how competent Russia's military industrial complex is.

Ok jew bot

lol russia sends its conscripts to die horribly so russia can "look weak".

we may be bamboozled but their conscripts are still fucking dead lol

If I was a shill, you'd be right. But it is just me educating you on objective truth. I am an expert in international relations and war studies. I have an innate knowledge and insight that most people simply don't. I wish that NATO was as strong as it pretends to be, but seeing how devastating, deliberate and powerful Russia are at the moment, and how weak, cowering and indecisive NATO nations are, I can only cede that Russia is in a better place than us.

It's sad, but true. And it's sad to see how pro-kike Any Forums has gotten with nigger generals like /uhg/ still being allowed here. So my next best bet is to educate everyone else so that Any Forums becomes more educated

A program to revamp the F-16 with upgraded engines, sensors, weapons and maybe even a stealth feature or two would've probably been both much cheaper and profitable
And the same with the F-18 for those who need naval capabilities

>SU-57 comes out
We've got 50 years before these are built in quantity.
>how competent Russia's military industrial complex
You're delusional. Russia's latest stuff is 10 to 20 years behind anyone else. The electronics and sensors are a joke. Then Russia can never afford to build more than a few examples for parades.