More relevant now than ever

Attached: CBWorkers.jpg (1280x1209, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brits need their gun rights back.

what use are rights if they're not expressed

Its too late here.

But I heard its bad in Canada too.
Like if a girl breaks up with her boyfriend she can call the police and get his guns taken away to antagonize him and they will just do it without question.

Sargon done good. Lotus Eaters content is tame enough to redpill the normies, a few family members of mine have gone from moderate leftists to right wing pragmatists after a few months exposure. You're doing the Lords works Carl.

>inb4 Sargoy

I never got this, is there any proof he is an asset for (((them)))?

Defeatist attitudes don't win battles.
Jump through the hoops that are currently in place, bring your friends/family shooting and encourage them to do the same.
The more of you there are, the more important your voting block becomes politically.

why is nick offerman looking like he caught cancer

HEAR HEAR.

Attached: 1602437854488.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>is there any proof he is an asset for (((them)))?
He thinks the jews got to positions of power because of their competence (never mind that all their work proves otherwise) and he doesn't care that much about race, just culture.
This, in some Any Forumsack's mind means he must be a jew, of course.

He's just a brit that decided to do something about the culture war and fight in it as well, there's all there is to it.
I wouldn't take everything he says as accurate, he comes across as a ludite sometimes and fails to understand that the problem with social media and the net is a lack of alternatives or perspective, not the conduit of information itself, but otherwise he is correct most of the time and the other guys there can be pretty good too.

he understands the JQ and race realism well enough he just doesn't like to talk about it for obvious reasons, its fine, he's got his audience, but ive heard him have some bad takes on white nationalists and the dereck chauvin trial in the past so ive got no time for him, if he redpills normies about anything then good for him and them

I agree, he's done well. Funny that he got a name for himself during Gamergate.

>Guy who is like 1/8 black doesn't like white supremacists
No, really?

Technically gamergate is still relevant to today. Wikipedia is still lying about it too lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU

That was 8 fucking years ago.
If they can't get over such a small, petty loss... They're not going to react well to the whole fucking plan coming apart at the seams.

They don't get over it. The wikipedia article over the past few years keeps being edited to be more and more deranged. There are also multiple leftist (((documentaries))) on how horrible gamergate was that came out only a year ago. They have completely lost touch with reality.

oh yeah moan about pakis and niggers and what they're are doing to the country non stop but then also shit on the people that are openly against that as well, fucking retard, fuck sargon and fuck canadians

Yeah Ive witnessed normies watching sargoy the radical centrist. Lapping it up.
And also the quartering guy.
They are tame enough not to be censored very good at gaming the algorithm n sheet.

Good luck to them.

Attached: 1654090674300.png (615x621, 419.37K)

They are like Amber Heard in that court case. They cant recognise even the tinyest flaw in themselves or admit that anything is their fault and that ruins their credibility with people in the long run.

NO GUYS LOOK!! MARX SAID A BASED THING ONCE!!111!1!!11!

Oh right, I forgot all those PR victories YT supremes have racked-up over the years.
People who make their race their central trait are just as shallow and unlikeable as people who make their sexuality their central trait.

Yeah i was there at the start. Almost no-one seems to have a good understanding of what it was, least of all the woke spergs on Wikipedia