Surviving Clownworld Lifehacks

Someone posted a great way for jobseekers to get their resumé boosted via auto sorting systems in an older thread about worker shortages (pic related), and so anons here would probably like a Any Forums lifehack thread.
Have anything to share? It can be basic shit to you, but great screencaps concerning navigating around modern bs or useful non JP tier self improvement shit (ie wash your dick) would be cool. If the thread goes well maybe we can make it a rotating general.
Scamming bullshit systems meant to fuck you is top tier shit

Attached: lifehack_howtogetyourresuménoticed.jpg (1440x2347, 1.59M)

yaaaaaay ty

Got anything for the cheat sheet?

Eat beans nigga
Bump

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-214448_Edge.jpg (1440x2115, 1.12M)

That's genuinely good advice. Bump.

That's actually a pretty good tip. I said I was multi racial and disabled.

Eat cheese, butter, and eggs. These are so far inflation resistant and good for you. Save the goy slop for the normies.

Yeah those "systems" that scan for "keywords" parse all of that into a separate database where it will all appear together with the same visibility and you'll either get ignored for having an idiotic resume or flagged for trying to game their methodology

Maybe if your goal is to waste trivial amounts of low level recruiters time this is a "lifehack" but you're not going to increase your shot of getting hired. Literally the only real lifehack is to learn to network and leverage social connections.

Buy beef tallow and use it instead of cooking oil. (Olive oil is an exception)

Steroids and a lot of water and potatoes

I found one from my old screencap folder about using women as a signal to sell in crypto and stocks
I call it the reverse Cathy Woods index

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-232336.jpg (1600x2560, 924.16K)

I'm a chicken rancher, and can confirm that eggs are one of the best sources of everything the body needs besides meat.
>everything apart from the steak and cheese is mine, including the home made chilli sauce. I get goats cheese and meat from someone down the road who does our beehives too

Attached: 20220624_124146.jpg (2872x2252, 1.29M)

Very nice user. I just got a house and the yard is pretty small so I'll probably just stick with plants (not sure I'd even be allowed livestock), but goddamn would I love to have chickens and bees.
It's deeply unsettling how much of our "food" is poison but that's the biggest lifehack I can think of is to eat real food.

>multi racial and disabled
Redundancy looks bad on your resume.

The real secret to avoid cucking to the algos by changing your gender:

>Autism
>Neurodiversity

Godspeed. Get tech jobs.

>reverse Cathy Woods index
Peter Schiff would love that.
Whenever grandma's start talking about bitcoin that's always a good time to sell

Attached: 1644330631496.jpg (1280x425, 58.54K)

Just add gay, gaypride, black, Muslim, female etc
All the WEF website tabs

>Eat cheese, butter, and eggs.

B...B...But..... the innanet says thats whats causing all the clots in everybody..

Attached: 1650103273548.jpg (567x689, 102.67K)

>It's deeply unsettling how much of our "food" is poison but that's the biggest lifehack I can think of is to eat real food.
All the shit about meat causing cancer was just a normal shit western diet. I know from doing commercial veggie crops in the past when there was still money in it that shit is grown for transport and appearance, not nutrition..most of the shit we eat is significantly less nutritious than it used to be, and you should never eat shot like broccoli from a normal store because of all the shit it gets sprayed with to get to a sellable point. Same with tomatoes in most cases, but they're easy to grow.

Anything that's presented as being based on a recent study is the opposite of whatever they're saying. It's a pretty good rule

This was a great tip circa 2008, but isn't as effective today. Some ATS (Applicant Tracking System) that recruiters use will pick up on this and flag the resume as garbage- It'll go into the digital shredder. What you're doing is a form of SEO for resumes, but instead of websites and google, you're gaming HR goons and their selection software.
The basic idea is right though. Adjust the tone of your resume to hit the keywords they're looking for and go from there. Example, If they're looking for some guy who knows C, C++, C#, Python and Data Analytics- those things ALL go in your skills section even if all you wrote is a "Hello World" one time a few years ago.
I can't speak for non tech jobs, but for STEM work often you don't know what's going on or if you're a good fit until you hit the technical interview, and get a idea of who you'd be working with and the exact work involved- and the goal is to get past the post to that point, and often the first hurdle is the hardest.

>those things ALL go in your skills section even if all you wrote is a "Hello World" one time a few years ago.

Yeah absolutely retarded advice here

This will get you past the HR person but when you're doing interviews with the actual team you'll be working with they're going to ask you about it

Nothing looks worse than
>So I see you mentioned using C++ here, what kind of thing did you use it for?
>I-I uhhh....just like.....yeah I did some online tutorials....not much really, just basic stuff

t. been on both sides of the table for tech interviews

One other great tip I can give- on LinkedIn, if you're not currently working or want to go in a different direction; Create a job with the title and skills you would have. Call the company name "Available4Job" or something else like that, and preface all your skills with "Ability to", "Proficiency" or some other adjective that describes what you WOULD be doing. LinkedIn actually soft endorses this (Google "Unemployed? Create a "current" role on LinkedIn"). Set the years working to when your last job ended, or to when you graduated school.
Congrats, now you show up in recruiter feeds and desparate indian recuirters will spam you with "Hello sirs I see you are 8 years experienced ninja with 20 years Microsoft word 2022 experience would you please to be of work this job?; as well as actual, real recruiters who will read your resume, and say "Hey maybe this guy is interested." You still need to know what you're doing, but you'll get far more interviews doing this than otherwise.

Another point is what SEO tier keyword set for what industry?
For non woke industries, learning resumé optimisation for boosting would be ideal in general.
I don't need it because I want less work, not more. It's the reverse issue when everyone knows you and your toolset and wants you to do shit

This didn't work 10 years ago and it sure won't work now either.

Do the opposite of what the jew says.
Let's keep it simple.

Things weren't as bad 10 years ago

Right, which is why I'm able to back up what I'm doing (I actually have those skills) plus try to get a feel for what they're actually looking for in terms of experience. You DO need to know what you're doing- it's a job after all, but getting past the recruiter filter is often the hardest part.
Companies often want 5 years of experience, but finding out if they mean 5 years legit experience, or 1 year of experience 5 times is where I start filtering hard. Okay maybe they want XYZ languages, but it turns out that some guy made a script 2 years ago, it's not actually used beyond that, and now it's in the job description- Many such cases.
IMO you don't really learn much until the technical interview, and that goes for both the company AND the potential employee, sadly. I look for sane requirements, red flags with management / task expectations, how the team feels about what they're doing, and what their work culture is like. Nothing is worse than a bad boss with low pay, and insane expectations.

Yes, but I'm trying for the universally acceptable versions of things. You know what I mean

Kek

>Right, which is why I'm able to back up what I'm doing (I actually have those skills)

You gave the opposite advice literally one post ago

People should absolutely not write down technical skills that they don't have - if you're going to fluff up your CV, do it with shit they can't test you on.

Fuck around and find out in the interview, as they say

>studies show
Kinda depends, mainstream news seems to be 100% disinfo. There is a lot of good information that didn't exist 10 years ago on health and fitness, it just doesn't generate clickbait.

I've got my gf reading labels for seed oils now. Brings a tear to my eye. And was just talking about crab apples with her since we had a tree growing up and I'd eat apples, chives, berries, mint from the yard.

eating 3x a day fucks you up beyond belief
you're just used to it so you don't know it

This
Don't be a fucking Indian