FDA bans JUUL and will remove most of the nicotine from cigarettes

FDA announced juuls are banned immediately. FDA is also going to make all cigarettes very low nicotine only so as to make them pointless to smoke.

We ALL need to contact the office listed to stop this from happening.

reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=202204&RIN=0910-AI76

Attached: 1658151156648.jpg (746x390, 325.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=202204&RIN=0910-AI76
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First unleaded gasoline and now this? Those fucking monsters!

Imagine being such a humongous faggot that you use a juul instead of hacking darts like god intended.

is a good thing, just smoke some weed or some shit since now is legal

stfu retard, go suck bidens dick faggot

nasal snuff is the only true option.

How very curious. Isn't states like Virginia depend on the sale of cigarettes?

Cigs and vaping are nigger-tier. Kys

>FDQA bans JUUL
>Biden wants to fuck with regular cigs
Confirmed the illegitimate president is in the pockets of some other brand of fag vapes.

>Tell me you're White trash without telling me that you're White trash.

Yes, because light beer really made people drink fewer of them...this will only increase the number of cigs people smoke to get their fix.

Make your own and deprive them of their taxes. This is the only way to hurt them back.

Many years ago, yes. Virginia and North Carolina still won't be happy but not my problem

>juul
>Cigarettes
Who cares about your nasty fucking chemicals. I smoke a pipe like a real man, filled with quality, pure tobacco leaf, like my ancestors before me
Come home white man

Hour exactly do you remove nicotine from tobacco?

>Post like a redditor to reveal your inner nature

they aren't going to quit. this will make people smoke more to get the same satisfaction. it's probably pushed by the tabakker companies.

Which carcinogens are they planning to use to remove the nicotine from tobacco.

Are they gonna fuck with snus
I stopped smoking but still love nicotine

Attached: CTP.png (1232x870, 75.71K)

These niggers really want civil war. A bunch of nic-fitting niggers running around killing each other over fucking nicotine now? Wtf?

Is nicotine even what makes cigarettes so unhealthy? I thought it was all the other shit they put in them.

This is gay antiwhite bullshit, thank God I'm Canadian and smoke native cigarettes.

Checked

Just in the US so who cares, you can grow your own tobacco, you can just smoke weed

leaded gas wasn't nearly as bad as the additive they replaced it with

Checked and that's the scam, make people sick by making them smoke more byproducts.

You think they won't touch pipe tobacco? Good luck.

I'm going to grow this super potent strain of native tobacco and all the smokers will become my whores

This is a hamfisted tax grab. FDA knows full well that smokers will just buy more. And so do the cigarette cos, they don't care, more shekels for them. Not a peep of protest from Marlboro, Philip Morris, etc

No, not at all lol

If you added more nicotine to cigarettes it would be healthier because people could smoke less

As long as weed stays legal

The US Goverment is doing things that directly call into question it's authority, it wants to be discontinued.

neat give me details if you can, is it worse than asbestos in the brake pad linings?

they know nicotine protects against covid.

You are correct. There is no evidence nicotine is unhealthy.

I have smoked cigs since i was 16y old. Now im 28y old and im over 1 year without cigs. I dropped that shit after working years in hospital. You lose money on smoking but more importantly you die like fucking animal. Lung cancer is fucked but dying due to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is worst. You slowly die day by day at hospital and there is little to nowhere which could help you. We just sedate them with morphine at the end stage. Some of them still wanted to smoke at hospital. I found out most smokers were uneducated plebs with little money in pocket. im feeling much better without cigs. Still its pain since most of my co-workers smoke but i have made my mind and i dont want to have obstructive pulmonary disease.

MU JUUUUUUL NUHHHH

>Is nicotine even what makes cigarettes so unhealthy?
tobacco bonds with cesium which is very unhealthy, also we grow the tobacco downwind of test sites so it's basically eugenics ethnic cleansing activity

Time for everyone to switch to cigarillos.

Nicotine cures the vaccine

Chew nicotine gum

does it?

Covid is made up

>if im racist maybe Any Forums will agree with me on juuls
kys faggot

Nope, nicotine is a pretty safe drug. I think their argument is that it's "the" main addictive component in cigarettes

Work out eat right and stop being a faggot

>People actually thought they were going to legalize weed

Attached: 1654458954801.jpg (1024x855, 44.18K)

>Smoking the vaping jew
I wouldn't be surprised if they give you 10 times the cancer that normal tobacco does

it is almost all of your states that have borrowed money in advance against money they make in cigarette taxes, this is why they can't remove them from the market desu

Based. Nobody needs to suck Satan's usb stick

This is made up

>Is nicotine even what makes cigarettes so unhealthy?
yes. Nicotine is a very toxic chemical, there's enough concentrated nicotine in just 2 cigarettes to kill a man. Smoking cigs isn't an efficient way of extracting the nicotine though, so it's just a microdose.

This is probably why nicotine cures the vaxxed, it acts like chemotherapy

Yes because they're smoking heated metal and plastic

Is chewing tobacco safe because if it is, I'm good. Sorry smokers but dipping chads can't stop winning.

Attached: 1654660369287.jpg (1024x762, 95.47K)

Just start planting tobacco

nicotine has so many positive effects that it's probably a net boon for your health - good luck getting a study about that past "peer review" though

the actual smoke is fucking awful though (and so is vaping, hot vapor fucks your lungs)

no you look at the structure of the tobacco plant and how it interacts with cesium and you get back to me

you weren't a tobacco farmer but a lot of farms in the north got moved to the south in the 50s after the war, basically this is to save money on end of life care at the VA

You are at a higher risk of gum, tongue, and mouth cancer but on the whole it's safer.

easy as fuck to grow, but the really potent plants are really small so you need more of them, I prefer Connecticut broad leaf which is similar to a marlboro in my mind

Nope, smoking has nothing to do with the unhealthiness of nicotine, vapers and chewable tobacco users are deluding themselves completely, doesn't help that every vape salesman lies out their ass about everything. If anything smoking is the healthiest way to do it.

Jews seem to hate nicotine.

I'm starting to feel like that old propaganda "smoking is good for your health" was actually correct.

I meant the test sites

nicotine is the only known drug that improves your long term cognition, attention span and memory and increases your testosterone

Oh they clearly link nicotine to cancer in all the rhetoric. I bet 85% of people believe nicotine causes cancer

Attached: Altria.png (656x478, 32.84K)

>chimpouts 3.0 over banning cigs
hidin' biden and whore-is going after the menthol was the final straw!

Biden is just trying to piss off everyone at this point isnt he. Its like he wants to see how low his approval can go

If chewing tobacco was safer than smoking cigarettes then smoking weed would be worse for you than chewing tobacco. Just think lol.

Oh Catholic nigger here! I eat right since i stopped going to work. I havent time to eat good or work out since i spent at least 13 hours in my job. Im NEET now for 6 months and im currently on carnivore diet which healed my gut problems. Now i have enough time and im lifting at home + running and swiming nearly daily. Lost 8 kg in 2 months and now im making some muscles. Im not faggot unlike you and i have gf which still workd at ICU as nurse. I swear i will kill some catholic cucks one day with my guns and home made claymore mines i started making. Become Hussite or die papist scum who doesnt follow path of Christ.

How to not stay in power and create blackmarket. First orangeman and now uncle grandpa.

Tobacco and big oil are the only white industries.

whats the fucking point of cigarette i f i doesnt have nicotine?

>Biden: Smokes lets go

Attached: 8CFC7E42-2AB3-4074-B075-DBFD6BDBFB25.gif (498x373, 2.99M)

Douche flutes

>stop being a faggot
This is key

Of course nicotine causes cancer, it's poison. Almost all cancer, including the rise in cancers, is related to unhealthy behavior. The cancer forms in your scar tissue. That's why GERD gives you throat cancer, why gays get anal cancer. Nicotine as a poison obviously scars your body and creates cancer.

I'm pro nicotine but stick to the facts jesus

Big doubt

Biden puts smokers on cessation. It is easier to stop with a defunct substitute.

You are a schizo retard

You think if I cared about my health I'd be using tobacco? I'm addicted you fucking niggers and I don't care, dipping itself is just nice and relaxing especially when your nigger wife and kids want to fucking bitch all day.

>nicotine
This shit promotes hypofrontality and induces neuroinflammation. Bad for your overall brain health and markedly reduces your executive functioning because inflammation = stress, and the chemicals called prostaglandins need to be purged in order for the brain to function.

typically it helps, so does tumeric and nac

Attached: spike protein nicotine.png (1286x1580, 453.97K)

everything in moderation

Of course they’re gay and lame but you shouldn’t support the nanny state.

>hedge against company
>then pass laws against it
>?????
>$$$$$

Why are politicians allowed to trade again?

Like you remove caffeine from coffee

Nicotine is the least harmful substance in tobacco. Why wouldn't the Jews want to keep cigarettes legal if it assists in depopulation?

not my problem you smoking hick faggot

smoking heems your heart and lungs, that's a complete truth.

nicotine has some beneficial properties though, especially in how it inhibits appetite. it's also associated with a huge drop in the risk of developing parkinsons disease. also reduces damage from the us coof bioweapon and the coof-jab, curiously - though considering the typical state of a dedicated smoker's heart and lungs that's small comfort.

>Nicotine

It's being banned because of its efficacy in removing spike proteins from human body.

Can't have that if you're trying to kill off billions!

They only want to remove nicotine because it’s a disease preventative and an adaptogen that stimulates the immune response. This is why (((they))) constantly slander tobacco products because they knew it would be a thorn in their side once they released their faggy bioweapons on the world.

So what? Cigarettes die off and everyone starts buying pouches of tobacco and semi-disposable clay pipes come back into fashion. I know I barely see an actual pre-rolled cigarette in my friend group nowadays anyway, its all rollies because its less than half the price.

This is so fucking BASED. Fuck smoking and fuck smokers.

What the millions of other devices just like juul?

the point is do as we say, goy

You asked, retard. Anyway smoking is patrician and chewing is trashy, unless you're hunting.

Yeah nah I spin my weed with tobacco.

>pipes come back into fashion
>everywhere You go will smell like tobacco vanille
Nice. I hope so

Correction: it protects against the vax.

Jew

> Tell me you're a bootlicking faggot without telling me you're a bootlicking faggot

use a low-nicotine tobacco strain? there's quite a lot of variety and selective breeding works just fine if you want to go further

>reginfo.gov/public/do/eAgendaViewRule?pubId=202204&RIN=0910-AI76
well ima call them and tell them they are retards ive literaly met 14yo who can modify juul carts and make their own juice