Boogaloo 2.0

Civil War 2.0 thread

Continuation from >383639554

Got archived by jannies. Shills are out in force today

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-114159_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 770.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zvcM8bThqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shills are out in force today
You would know, you're one of them

Their guilty until proven innocent in a court of Jews red flag laws just got a bunch of funding. That means death squad funding to kill suspected white men. No other color is subject to such hatred of its very existence.

Attached: 1656048698745.jpg (3468x1251, 556.47K)

I'm trying to continue discussion not suppress it.

So this isnt about civil war it's about defending police. Well guess who's coming for your guns retard?

That's what you're paid to do.

>shut down food production
>shut down energy production
>pedophiles openly abuse children
>crime legal
>inflation skyrocketing
>transferred wealth via the fed
>start war with Russia
>ban nicotine
>drain lakes
>hijack entertainment
>push sterilization on minors
>ban speech
>ban guns
>ban personal transportation
>rfid the populace
>control populace with precrime

Stop responding to bait

I'm probably a normal compared to you guys but I'm not some soulless lefty npc

You sound like a fed yourself.

>accuse those of what you are guilty of.

Wait, something just crossed my mind after seeing this thread remade.

Now that the SCOTUS has ruled any conviction against owning a firearm:

Does this mean Gypsy Crusader can go free?!

When leftists talk about gun control they are ONLY interested in removing guns from the hands of white men. They don’t care at all about blacks murdering each other en masse. Black violence does not threaten the establishment, it’s chaotic and indiscriminate.

Thoughts on Russian presence in South America backed by the Chinese???
youtube.com/watch?v=_zvcM8bThqQ

Attached: 1651785945078.jpg (961x1280, 131.84K)

This is a distraction. Fuck off

Hey, you should listen to and stop responding to shill bait.
He's here entirely to throw off the discussion and get you talking about his odd belief system. This is a good topic of discussion, don't let that faggot derail it brother.

(PB)

>Gen z, x and millennials want fucking blood and the boomers will get dragged into this shit whether they like it or not.

I think you are grossly underestimating the "Boomer" demographic. They are just not as apt to post their views on the internet. By the way, something you kids may want to ponder is this: it's only been the last decade or so where all of these catch phrases identifying age groups -- Gen X, Boomer, MIllennial, etc.-- have become common vernacular. Whereas in my day, we were taught a "generation" in the bible is 70 years, which would mean anyone 70 and under is from the same "generation." I have often wondered just how and by (((whom))) did such age-distinctions become an oft-repeated (((narrative.)))

no its a legitimate question you fucking faggot, how is us being boxed in between chinks to the north in canada and russians to the south while civil war brews in our country not relevant?

Attached: 1651331637347.jpg (1071x1068, 636.65K)

Get to know your neighbors, and if you haven't forged strong ties with them yet, do so. Communities can withstand the nonsense to come, lone wolves not so much.

Attached: 1656024979982m.jpg (576x1024, 120.82K)

I don’t think a civil war will solve anything, you can’t kill your problems away. I’m a trans girl and I hate all this bullshit the democrats are doing. I can’t even own a gun, I live in New York and the gun laws won’t let me protect myself. I get targeted by anti trans bullies when I’m out on the street constantly… I need more than pepper spray. I’m starting to hate the Democratic Party because of gas prices and my rent barely getting paid so I have to live off ramen and cheap veggies.

My problem is that if I move to another state like Ohio where it’s legal to conceal a gun that all the redneck hicks won’t want me there :(

Russia has openly stated they would support whoever the rebels are in the event of a Civil War in the United States.

Take that of which you will.

the rebels are always the actual humans who hate talmudic evil, and i have reason to think no nation including russia ever acts without talmudic influence