Can Old Left and New "Left" even be considered the same ideology...

Can Old Left and New "Left" even be considered the same ideology? Why are so many Republicans still at war with the "old left" that doesn't even exist anymore? Most leftists today are part of the new left and they're actually more capitalist than you could ever even dream of being. Deregulating morality and the economy only helps them out even more. Thanks.

Attached: old left vs new left3.jpg (460x469, 42.5K)

That's neither the old or the new left. That's just scribble

>Can Old Left and New "Left" even be considered the same ideology?
No.

Fuck all incantations of leftism.

Die capitalist scum! American imperialism has ruined this world and created globohomo and nu - left tranny world.

im drinking a caramel iced coffee from mcdonalds, not bad for $1.79 get the caramel flavor

The only party that can survive is one without feminism.

The right doesn't support globohomo or trannyism/wokism. That's your department, faggot. Put a fucking gun in your mouth, subhuman commie trash.

I am not a republican, I am an old leftists. I want workers to unite against the capitalist class, to cancel laws that create a surplus a labor, a housing shortage and a division of the working class.
I want economic protection, an national industrialization plan. I want the only welfare to be a job.

You want Mr Cop to rob me of my hard earned money and to give it to troons who are here only to enforce the power of my oppressors. You belong against a wall.

>Can Old Left and New "Left" even be considered the same ideology?
Look, when the Federalists no longer wanted to be known as Federalists because everyone hated them, they changed their name to Progressives, and then once everyone hated them again, they changed their name to Liberal for the next 100 years, and once everyone began to hate them, then Hillary said I'm not liberal, I'm a progressive.
All collectivists should be loaded onto a massive freight liner and sunk in the middle of the fucking ocean.

>The right doesn't support globohomo or trannyism/wokism
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a funny man

The modern "right" certainly tolerates their existence because the only way to get rid of their existence is with big government. Which is apparently "bad".

Attached: capitalism gay.jpg (1536x858, 297.84K)

>Conservatives are the real trannies
Now we are surfing.

Conservatism by nature means you support the political system that benefits you and keeps things the same. By proxy you supported all the globohomo corportist funded wars and coups around the world to keep your fat American asses fed with burgers and driving giant trucks. All at the expense of workers in your own country and around the world.

Suck mote corporate cock Pablo. Take it mote cheap labor, shake every poor person's hand as they walk into your country and work for shit pay.

Attached: Hes_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 72.64K)

People don't usually label themselves.

Go back to the early 2000s and beyond and the left were tankies like micheal patenti. Does that even resemble anything what righoids would consider "left" in todays world?

Conservatives and reactionaries juat blame anything they don't like or agree with as left leaning politics that's all.

remember when leftists would be the first to hang troons from the trees by what remains of their genitals
what happened left bros

Attached: 1632063433590.jpg (250x226, 6.65K)

I believe in freedom, liberty, and limited Constitutional government based on individual rights, and it has nothing to do with supporting corporatism, globalism, or wokism, you lying kike cocksucker. Get in an oven.

Your government was high jacked by corporations long ago.

And conservatives supported it the whole way. Up until it became a in your face fucj you, and now you're all up in arms and crying. You asked for it, and you got it.

>Does that even resemble anything what righoids would consider "left" in todays world?
fucking zoomers whose lives started in the 2000s

>Your government was high jacked by corporations long ago.
1871, to be exact, is when the corporations of the usg were created and a set of corporate bylaws written, you might have heard of these corporate bylaws
>the constitution of the united states

>People don't usually label themselves.

Roosevelt specifically labeled his communist policies New Deal "Liberalism"

it's why you use the term Conservative today