OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-090445_Gallery.jpg (540x960, 181.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Polls are real and legit now that they support *my* bias!

Attached: magasoy.png (866x900, 383.46K)

> No link
> Alt-right russian troll farm that can't be fact checked
Okay Boris better luck next time, you'll have to work a bit harder to undermine belief in true and honest democracy and our President.

Trump won.

Thanks for defending the far right assault from the gas station on J. Robinette Biden. They are manipulating the prices making him appear to be a faggot clown. We know he is actually not a faggot clown and hes a strong smart and kind leader. I'm literally shaking because everyday they lie about how much the gas costs.

This

That's President J. Robinette Biden you fucking racist.

Imagine how much worse his ACTUAL poll numbers are…you really think 40% of people approve of him?

the second the abortion law is overturned the republicans have lost any chance of winning anything in the midterms

This, if biden got legit voted in by the people, then i'm the King of Atlantis

Attached: 1649208774009.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

Cope

Print more money and keep blaming others for you failure, I'm sure it will workout this time Joe.

NO CONFIDENCE VOTE NOW YOU LIMP DICK NIGGER LOVING REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!#############!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under the counter at the gas station the cashiers have a remote they could set the prices back to how they were before jan 6th happened. Dont believe these gas prices. J. Robinette Biden doesnt have time to fight Putin's iron fist and go to every gas station and click down the price. Yall guys are the faggot clowns not j. Robinette Biden.

Seethe

This guy gets it. Joe Biden is just hitting his stride, he's feeding millions of weary traveller's pouring into America and he's rock solid on trans rights for children, shine on Mr President, America loves you

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuits beaming.jpg (720x1334, 165.96K)

>Trump won.

Attached: mutt1.jpg (244x207, 12.36K)

hope you're right but from the outside all i see is an extremely motivated and pissed off left and an indifferent and complacent right due to "winning" at polling numbers

It's Reuters...you're a bot?

Under trump our goods were only worth half as much as they are now. J. Robinette Biden has double the value of every single item in this country. Obviously the real business man not a faggot clown.

it's over

Dilate

Sieg Heil, president Biden.
Who would've fucking thought.

Attached: 1655428857263.jpg (500x489, 97.19K)