Be me

>be me
>Born January 1997
>People tell me that's zoomer range
>I'm 25 years old

Wtf is this. How am I a Zoomer ? I have absolutely nothing in common with your typical 18 year old Zoomer.

I'm a fucking manager at supermarket chain, how the fuck am I a Zoomer?

Attached: 1655923049521.jpg (1080x1054, 119.06K)

Just barely missed the cutoff, should have been born 2 years earlier

Fr fr cuz that's bussin no cap on god

same, my '92 ex freaked out when she found out I was a "zoomer" like wtf I don't even have social media
on the bright side, we got the experience of both sides

I still fail to see how I'm a Zoomer. I have nothing in common with them. I graduated uni 4 years ago ffs. I'm old as fuck. Imo zoomers should be = anyone born after 2000

if you used cassette tapes, vhs and floppy disks and are not on tiktok you are not a zoomer

Zoomer aren't magically staying 13-18. I'd argue you're on the border, but for me, a zoomer is born after 2000. You're close, but you can fall between millennial or zoomer.

You probably have just as much in common with that 18 year old as you would a 32 year old millennial.

No wonder this board suck so much dick now. Is anyone here over the age of 30 but under 40 now?

You're not. Zoomers are born after 2000. Anyone who says otherwise either doesn't know what they are talking about or is a millennial who wants to pretend they aren't a millennial.

If you don't remember watching 9/11 on TV you're a zoomer.

Re read your posts ffs frfr yes you talk like them phonefriend

>nothing in common
>posting zoomer anime

Zoomer just means generation that grew up on PC's and internet,so im '99,but can't really consider myself a zoomer since i live in Serbia and only got a PC in 2008,while someone in America born in '99 may very well be a zoomer
.It should also be noted that early zoomers and late zoomers are going to be different breeds entirely,I mean they gave my half-sister a internet able Tablet when she was 1.
It's going to be prime time entertainment when those retards grow up.

Attached: 1654100748642.gif (500x281, 1.62M)

They need to make a new category for 1996-1998
call it the golden generation

Attached: kaaaahahahahahaaaaa.jpg (1440x1080, 109.2K)

Bossin finna get bussin, no cap

The only real generation is boomers. Everything before or after that is just rhetorical constructs.

What does you being a walmart manager have to do with anything lol nogger.

This. Their last act from beyond the grave will be the generational labels of infighting.

ZOOOM ZOOM BRO GET IT HAHAHA?? ZOOM ZOOM THAT MEANS YOUR A ZOOMER HAHAHAHAHA

1994 here, feels bad for you.

Attached: 1948686532.gif (300x225, 438.88K)

It's like the X-ennials from 1980-1982. They have some qualities of two generations but aren't purely either one.

In the same way that early Millenials and late Millenials are so quite distinct from one another. Early Millenials are the last generation to remember a world without the internet - at least in its pervasive, all encompassing, modern form. Th

as a 35-yr-old millennial, doesn't matter, you're a retard in the eyes of boomers. everyone is because they have all the wealth.

Same. I was born in 1998 and I'll be 24 years old soon. I don't have much in common with zoomers, but I'm also not quite a millenial. I've always felt like I had nowhere to belong, either way.

Attached: homesick for a place I'm not even sure exists.jpg (1920x1080, 525.69K)

so I guess that makes us the moomers

Most of Any Forums. That's probably why I like this place.

fuck off zoomer

millennials are 30-45 now retard

half of you are election tourists tho
literally zero chill
moomers best new generation

Attached: 1653432152086.jpg (1536x2048, 263.66K)

congratulations OP, you just admitted on Any Forums that you're a zoomer, I'm also here to tell you that you're a faggot.

dont be a nigger im 24 and also a zoomer very little in common with kids these days
atleast i can still play vidya and fit in
desu lost even more connection to people our age when i got a real job
i feel like half of our generation are a bunch of niggerworshipping losers
i used to think all rap was trash but i found good rappers(talk about polotics, life, and improving yourself) and the reaction i get is that it isnt catchy enough or the music video isnt cool enough idfk whats wrong with zoomers

Is it really that important to you? You're 25, I'm 19 and somehow I'm more immature than you. Grow up you fucking manchild.

>somehow I'm more immature than you
it shows u fuckin tard

Attached: thisretard.jpg (750x920, 99.15K)