Classic example of confirmation bias

Any Forumstards are getting increasingly desperate for proof of muh chad and stacy vaccine dieoff so whenever an athelete faints they'll claim it's because of vaccines without a shred of evidence.

Attached: anita_alvarez_3.jpg (896x500, 88.53K)

My bro is athlete i am junkie.
We both got vaccinated.
Nothing bad happened yet.Been like 2 years so far.

welp the idea is that if there is a large enough increase in deaths / injuries, it means that the part that increased was caused by something recent.
So, it's not about a single incident, but about the incidents as a group.

When have hardened athletes, un masse, suddenly collapse etc. with heart attacks?
Oh yeah, vaccines.

“Fainting” is from overheating your body. Please explain to me how one does this while in a cooled liquid in which their body is weightless and buoyant? The noodle arm backward overhead stroke isn’t going to overheat the body to that point bud. Aren’t you guys supposed to be the ~Le scientists~ or is it that you’re just smug pseudo intellectuals?

Attached: 1637448381839.jpg (749x728, 50.17K)

You and your tranny cultists blame climate change…how is that any better?

Attached: B00A6CDA-3B66-47DA-964A-1DB23732B7DA.jpg (1170x2532, 526.94K)

>increasingly desperate
You are an idiot. You have AIDS. You talk shit and you can’t differentiate between lying and talking normally, lies are normal to creatures like you. Nobody is desperate, all we have done is point out what IS happening at each stage. You should post some pic’s of yourself so we can have a good laugh now.

You only think these things are increasing because now your attention is focused on them.

everyone knows the athletes are dying because they were poisoned by the people who are afraid they will squeal about the pedo shit

Funny how your kind didn’t think that way when Covid hit the scene

Prince Charles said it was climate change so it was ok

"your kind" wtf are you talking about

It used to be exceptional for an athlete to faint or die while performing. Now it's normal.
So tel me Mr Doctor, what medical event have changed everything one year ago?

Mmkay retard, go get another booster Corky.

If the media wanted to announce they were dying of long covid despite being vaxed we’d eat that up. Redditors will pick one side of a fake narrative, Any Forumsacks/bots will pick the other side and both will think they are clever

It's not normal, you only think it is because you're obsessed with news stories about it to validate your retarded conspiracy theories.

We are getting sweet kino moments like this daily, and you shills aren't getting any better at your job.

Problems?

Attached: vaccine_bieber.png (634x868, 674.88K)

I think, their collective denial of reality has just moved on after no one died from the vaccine.

Vaxxies are dead in the water.

Attached: Naamloos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Based Carlos. Also, why naamloos?

Retards.

Attached: 1656077615501.png (681x610, 613.87K)

>a couple athletes hearts explode after taking ephedra
>we must ban this immediately!

>athletes en masse dying for no explicable reason
>must be winter vagina!

>Elite swimmers always needed water rescues before 2020
That's how absolutely fucking stupid you are.
Get your booster faggot, you are a coward and will always be a little pussy to me

Attached: vaxxieobey.gif (619x672, 1.36M)