Mexicans will replace white people in America, white boys stay mad

Attached: ca-times.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (1486x987, 370.18K)

Ok

Attached: 1655376245962.jpg (400x386, 59.15K)

a mexican already replaced the white guy that used to scrub our toilets twice a week, its true, its over for white shit cleaners.

If I got a Mexican wife would her family accept me? I love Latin culture but do they give a shit about gringos entering their senpaitachi? My friend got engaged to a Columbian and another to a Venezuelan. One lives in Florida other here in UK. They seem happy as fuck and its cute to see all the aunts of family writing in Spanish on facebook about how nice the couple looks and shit.

just close your border and stop giving them money lmao

If you're white, why would you want to? You kids would look like the amerimutt caricature

Yes. White and Hispanics are the highest interracial dating group here.

This why I hate chicanos. So proud of Mexico, but the instance they fear of being deported they chimp out. Fucking niggers

That’s the thing, we’re running outta money to give them. Demographics existing solely due to welfare will collapse

Actually, they're replacing niggers and other people who do low iq menial jobs. Spics have no political power in this country and will stay on the bottom of the social economic ladder regardless of their numbers. It will only create more poverty for them.

Do you burgers still watch the speedy gonzalez cartoons, i have every one ever made on hd, funny as fuck, i always get a laugh out of them mexican rats.

take La Raza Cosmica pill

They already did, idiot.

>this thread again

A lot of them leave when shit hits the fan. My bro teaches a class at a university and the day after Jan 6, most of the foreign students didn’t show up for classes. They really thought shit was about to pop off after Jan 6 lulz.

Attached: 902FCAA8-0B80-4A28-BD05-860C3F99FA20.jpg (620x1024, 130.02K)

Idiot cunt.

When shit gets real, all the nationless consumer-kalergi cattle remember what they are.

Based Mexico. Going to kek when we launch special operation to reclaim southwests from amerishart nazis

You have between 30-90% white blood in your veins and the population of mexico is much smaller that of the white population of America.
I don't think you will win this one

haven’t watched in a long time but his amigo slowpoke rodriguez alway made me chuckle

Attached: 6087EFF4-A9DC-40B8-8BAA-F4234B43B0D4.jpg (600x315, 44.15K)

>i already did

Fixed.

Americas regressing back to Amerindian dominant ancestry. Surprise surprise. Apparently they are more closely related to Europeans says David Reich, splitting from an ancestral Ancient North Eurasian ghost population that split into Europeans and Native Americans. Just set up a caste system like in India and limit low IQ from having kids.

Agree. All these fucking faggot chicano and tejano kids around running around talking about how viva la raza hecho en mexico when they've never spent an hour in Mexico. Talk nothing but shit about our country and wave their fucking Mexican flags around just fucking kill me. Let them go spend a single afternoon in Juarez and see if they're still hecho in Mexico after that fucking punks

Attached: EF0580880E264BAA982B19115CA6CBC4.jpg (680x670, 51.21K)

You guys are making the party too soon

Attached: past_forefathers_ghostsArmy_of_the_dea10.jpg (1920x800, 667.83K)

>There are 128.9 million people in Mexico total
>There are 231.9 million whites in America
>white man, are you afraid of being replaced??

Shut up kike faggot

>flee to white country
>scrounge and fuck it up
>breed like rabbits
>lmao whites are going extinct
Tell me, Carlos.. Where are you gonna flee when you've turned the US into nightmare 2.0, like the shit you initially fled from? See, you're too stupid to even consider it. Life will not be pleasant post-whitey, just have that in mind. The entire world will turn into a swarthy hell hole. Fortunately, white people won't have to endure that, cause by then we're probably gone, so you can have the entire hellscape all for yourselves, lmao.

You'll probably reach a point where you try to clone whitey from cells from some skeletons, so we can save the world once again. But of course, you're too stupid to do stuff like that, so you'll be lost forever in your self-inflicted hell.

American Indians have something like 14-38% Western Eurasian admixture and likely share common ancestry with the Yamnaya through the Mal'ta culture.