Help me understand women?

Women:
>your pro-gun views are killing our children
The same women:
>we need access to free abortions for all women in the entire world.
Can someone tell me how that makes any sense?
Can someone tell me why this reddit post thread was allowed despite "misandry" and "hate" being against the rules?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 13-37-40 Right-wing & libertarian men we hate you.png (1920x808, 292.84K)

> Reddit

explains everything. Home from leftard trannies

Simple, women want to murder their own children and feel cheated when someone else does it first.

They’re too sheltered to understand danger but they understand wanting more control/power.

>Help me understand women?
Everything they say is posturing for social approval. Those aren't opinions they genuinely hold because they spent some time thinking about it and came to the conclusion that this would be the best way to handle it, it's just shit people in their social circle say so they'll parrot it because they wouldn't want to deviate and risk expulsion.
One of my exes made some public post stating that she just wants everyone to know she never meant those things she said in the past and only did so because she wanted "a certain someone" to look upon her positively.
Now she ditched the söycuck she had after me and is together with some other sane dude and hates shitskins again.
They have no real opinions.

Ive seen many woman who love guns. Every time I go to the range there’s at least one there with a husband or boyfriend.

Deep down all women can instinctual tell that modern society and the rights they possess are wrong and will inevitably be taken away eventually so they fight tooth and nail desperately to prevent this from happening.

They dont care about the cost or how unsustainable everything is they are determined to maintain their rights at any cost. Once you understand this their behavior makes more sense.

I came here for shitting on roasties, but I like this post and think its insightful. I also think that modern women are so afraid of responsibility they will willingly ignore the humanity of a fetus.

She's just upset because she's not getting any dick

They're fickle narcissists.

Also, after actually reading that shitty rant, lmao.
Imagine her saying all that to the face of some dude and then he just bitchslaps her and she goes back to sucking his dick. That's how her little war would play out in reality.
Women threatening men has always been retarded as fuck. They have no power of their own, all their power comes via proxy from men they influence.

Rather than trying to threaten men, she should just be nice to them. A woman who is nice to men never really has to worry, men appreciate it and will grant her most of the favors she could ask for without a second thought.
But threatening that "your hatred runs deep" is just laughable when even the söylords could snap her in half with a single hand.

Easy:
>your pro-gun views are killing our children
Translates as:
>i don't care at all about this issue but I'm going to repeat what the tv wo/man is saying anyway. Can i get brownie points for my virtue signaling?

The same women:
>we need access to free abortions for all women in the entire world.
Translates as:
>I literally don't care who has to die to keep my whorish lifestyle going.

It’s a shill post to fuel the m/f divide and conquer op

Women largely lack the ability to synthesise information. Most women will simply adopt their male partner’s political views over time. For modern wamyn, their partner and provider is the government, so they will listen to mainstream media for political beliefs.

Attached: 4A217220-0BC0-4AA7-9217-978C4A4AFED2.jpg (460x319, 21.51K)

The sad thing is that this would not be a problem if they weren't so destructive. Few men want to keep women they care about chained up in the basement as breeding sows. They usually want them to be happy. They'll even take it to retarded degrees of self-sacrifice where they destroy themselves to grant her favors any decent woman would not even have dared to ask for.

But what we don't want to do is let them fuck up everything out of sheer malice, that's the one thing we will forbid. But that's exactly what they want to do and what they fight to keep.

This. I knew this one girl who claimed to hate niggers but she still wanted to see some rapper in concert.

They are simply deficient in reasoning. Which I don't mean as an insult, but simply as a fact.
A woman doesn't sit down to think about something to get to the bottom of it and arrive at her own conclusion. She just listens to what the group is saying and then adopts that. After all, the group is saying it, so it must be true. No point to ever question it.
It's also why they rarely have any real convictions that are based on more than animalistic urges. Few women arrive at the point where they will stick to a decision they made regardless of everyone around them saying the opposite. You can always see it when some guy decides to go against the flow and stick to his conclusion, basically every single woman will go
>I can't understand it, why is he going to throw everything away over something so small that does not even matter?
Because to them, little matters. Certainly not anything more philosophical.

That's why you could spend years trying to understand women, and you will still never fully understand why they do what they do. It's just basically all about them

>It's just basically all about them
once you have reached that point, I would reason that you understand women and no longer have to try.
you can just stop caring about what in particular they are saying and think about why they are saying it and stuff usually falls pretty neatly in line.
the reason guys keep being puzzled by women is because they pay too much attention to what women are saying and not enough to why they are saying it.

Eh, they're a waste of time and energy. They're really not all that interesting, just confusing.

>Your archaic belief systems dictate our worth.
>Your uninformed policies control our bodies.
>Your gun lust kills our children.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)