What's the point of White Nationalism if genetic engineering is right around the corner?

For several years I've been a White Nationalist, fully believing that the races are not equal and that Whites should have their own homeland, but also be the dominant force on this planet. However, I didn't take into account the fact that genetic engineering is right around the corner, meaning that non-whites will soon be able to design their own babies. I'm a believer that Whites are the best genetically (with some exceptions in certain areas), so won't this mean that in the end white genes will win out in the end?
>Be a non-white parent
>Be expecting a child
>Doctor offers you the chance to modify their genes
>You choose for them to have attractive caucasian features, light eyes and light hair, high intelligence, strong immune system, etc.
>After all is said and done, your child has been modified so heavily that they're basically White

If you don't believe me, see vid related at 2:45, non-whites naturally want to look like us : youtube.com/watch?v=LGZNEF4x9iQ&ab_channel=AsianBoss

So if in the end genetic engineering favors White genes, we'll effectively have an ethnoglobe once it rolls out. Am I right or am I wrong?

Pic unrelated, the threads in which I post hot women usually get more replies

Attached: 1651556998978.webm (720x1280, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_crops
wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

normies will ask for genetically engineered roasties instead of their superiors

Attached: hoodie.jpg (284x426, 49.78K)

She looks cuter with long hair!

Attached: FaceApp_1656015472160.jpg (284x426, 124.75K)

beep

Attached: boop.jpg (500x500, 53.26K)

You just keep getting gayer

white brain nigger cock just imagine

Reminder that fit white girls belong to Asian cock.

Attached: 1654476599048.jpg (1080x1080, 135.13K)

you see, the joke is that the character i posted has a catchphrase where she says "boop", couple that with the beep i said above, and it makes for beep boop. As in robots, like i'm calling the faceapp poster

God dammit, I wanted to have a discussion about future technology and present ideology. I fucked up by posting the OP picture, didn't I? Now my thread is infested with coomers

This fad is annoying. Every girl who has a little bit of muscle acts like she's some super strong "le muscle mommy" girl.
That's not even impressive. I could easily beat her up

It's not around the corner. Not even remotely close.

Also, changing skin to white doesn't make you white. You retard.

well i'm the anti-coomer, there's also a bot and a chink

>Am I right or am I wrong?

You're obviously wrong for assuming that low IQ, high time preference people will have a foresight or resources to plan and pay for this kind of a treatment. For that to work they'd have to be subsidized by the government and involuntarily sterilized so they don't have kids on their own.

Lmao I've seen a lot of gay shit on this website but that's definitely up there.

i thought it was a decent pun

Attached: sadolf.jpg (480x360, 12.68K)

But presumably these designer babies would be modified beyond their skin color. Also, we already have genetically modified crops. We're only a few ethical violations away from humans

Well in that case the upper and possibly middle class would remain white. Assuming there's any economic mobility in the future, the lower class would slowly turn white due to inter-class marriage

>Not using the jew trap of usury to aid you in your final goal of White hegemony forever
Sign that shit on a 40 year loan with a half point of interest and watch them beg you to take their money.

They would still be genetically very distant from Europeans regardless of eye or hair colors.

Attached: GeneticsOfRace.jpg (572x532, 50.58K)

Genetic engineering is a fallacy. The only way to improve genetic stock is through breeding.

In this scenario I'm assuming that the rest of the genome is modified with European traits

It's very real my friend: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetically_modified_crops

nope, lower classes are bigger and have higher fertility rates for that to work

Its gonna take a lot of white genes to make the perfect human.

wsj.com/articles/in-mixed-race-brazil-sperm-imports-from-u-s-whites-are-booming-1521711000

Women are literally BLEACHing themselves by importing White cum.
Whites will never go extinct simply because the genes are too desirable.
We may get zerg rushed by Jewish funded nigger immigration, but we will never go extinct.