Free my man, he did something right. 15 years too much

Free my man, he did something right. 15 years too much.

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-143824_Chrome.jpg (1080x1295, 572.96K)

thats a life sentence

Attached: 124402.jpg (487x441, 21.46K)

Bin Laden was right all along, America truly IS the great Satan.

Every single degeneracy today is coming straight from America. America is the epicenter of anti-white, anti-civilizational warfare, it is the gangrene upon this earth.

Hook up culture and disgusting thots, fat burger McFatties disgusting lard obese hamplanets, culture of Jew-enriched fast food with unknown chemicals, rap, hip hop, drugs, divorce, parking lots, Walmarts... fuck you America. America was a mistake. A mistake we have to fix before it dooms us all.

I thought you amerimutts are meant to have your freedumbdumbs? LMFAO

Americans pretty much define modern whites so dunno how you'd call them anti-white, they produce the most white offspring anyway.

Americans are not white

15 fucking years for burning a flag? come on. How is it not protected speech anyways? Even if they're going to be assholes and punish him, how can they justify handing out 15 years for that. There must be more to the story, did he assault someone or steal property or some shit? There's no way this country just sentenced a man 15 year to prison SOLELY for burning a flag.

There has to be more to this story, he must have a prior record. Even then this is an extreme violation of civil rights and free speech. There are no laws against burning an American flag or any other flag that I'm aware of. This is an expression of free speech where is the ACLU and civil rights lawyers.

Surely this isn't real? Surely.
>and its real
1st amendment anyone? Wasn't that what the left used to use to defend the people who burned the US flag?
15 years for the "hate crime" of Arson.

Fifteen fucking years for burning a gay flag. Well, I am pretty black pilled but this is actually worse than I thought. It's been a wild ride frens.

What's next someone with 90% Negroid+10% chink DNA is not black? The amerimutts recoined the term, back in the day it exclusively men Anglo. Do you consider yourself white, btw? I see some euros are at odds at that, but some very americanized euros consider themselves white first like the amerimutts.

15 years???? lmao

joke of a "justice" system

NO FREEDUMBDUMBS HAHAHAHA

He tried to destroy our white western culture by attacking our trans flag.

put that fucking cunt against a wall and shoot him,

Nah just searched it.
>An Iowa man who set fire to a church LGBTQ flag in June was sentenced Wednesday to over 15 years in prison.
>Adolfo Martinez, 30, was found guilty last month of a hate crime, third-degree harassment and reckless use of fire, the Des Moines Register reported.
>Martinez stole an LGBTQ flag hanging from the United Church of Christ in Ames – about 35 miles north of Des Moines – and set it on fire outside a strip club on June 11, police said.
>Martinez admitted to police that he stole the flag from church and burned it because he opposed homosexuality.
>Martinez was arrested in June and convicted last month.
>He received 15 years for the hate crime of arson, one year for the reckless use of explosives or fire and 30 days for harassment.
>Story County court records showed the sentences are to be served consecutively.

>He received 15 years for the hate crime of arson

If only you knew how much worse it actually is.

He probably didn't take the plea deal and the judge wanted to make an example out of him. Now he has to pay for more lawyers to appeal or spend 15 years in prison lol

He’s probably some kind of repeat offender who did one based thing after barely staying out of jail for a host of unbased things. Its still fucked though.

Confusing information

Is gay the state religion?
Aren’t state religions against the constitution?
Would be easy to prove gay is the state religion, government offices fly the American flag below the gay flag

Nah, none of the articles mentioned that. Not one. I don't see the point in defending this.

>He received 15 years for the hate crime of arson.

Honestly I don't even think our country is this bad.

>the faggot flag is the actual flag of the USA

>church
>fag flag
Wut?!

Life sentence for a fag flag? Are we serious?

Americans are a disgusting mongrel race. Not Aryan.

What color was the judge?

Yeah you'd do six months maximum in Australia for burning an lgbtq flag. A year tops if you'd said the vaccines weren't safe and effective.

Fifteen fucking years.
Let that sink in, open the door your sink is here.

You know after Biden maybe I was too hard on Trump... I wish Tucc would take power in a tank.

why the fuck do americans always have the most retarded sentences?

How the fuck? My neighbor drove around drunk, pit maneuvered some old lady off the road, and then shot at her with his 1911 and got 18 months.

>Adolfo

Attached: 1653450357045.jpg (600x450, 30.26K)

>You live long enough to see America transform into a totalitarian globohomo communist state.

At least they fired all the self respecting white men from the military. No one takes them seriously anymore.

15 years? hory fuck, you get like 5 and released after 3 for murder here.

the main issue is it was someone else's flag he burned. if he had acquired his own fag flag and burned it there wouldn't be an issue. you can only burn other people's shit and get off scott free if youre black.
still I dont doubt that the harshness of the sentencing is due to the judge being a faggot.

Fifteen years?!
And niggers and antifa can burn American flags (and businesses and people) and nothing?
Well that's one way to create vigilantes. I will never, ever condemn a white boy for anything he does. Regardless the circumstances.

>Fifteen fucking years.
>Let that sink in, open the door your sink is here.
LAND OF THE FREE

The sentence is retarded. However as far as free speech thats a flag on someone's property.
I think the shit is stupid but what he did was "illegal" no matter what I think of jews.

All that being said: At this point, fuck the government and its laws.

Back the blue!

Attached: 9957625.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

>hating hookup culture
You just hate the fact that you can’t get laid. Be honest with yourself and don’t get mad. All you want is some pussy and you can’t get it and it makes you mad. Incel.

No. That's incorrect.
>He received 15 years for the hate crime of arson, one year for the reckless use of explosives or fire and 30 days for harassment.
You'll notice he isn't charged with theft.

>someone's property.
You'll notice if you read his charges, theft and trespass are not included in the list of what he was charged with.

Let’s just start burning fag rags all over the place. It’s not a real flag anyway.

he was a multiple felon and he ripped down the flag and tried to use it to set a strip club, that he was just kicked out of on fire

>average christmutt

He should have just gone for broke then and burned the entire church with the faggots inside.

>Well that's one way to create vigilantes.
I'm fully convinced at this point that there is a faction in the USA's government that wants us to burn this shit down and liberate them or something.

How happy is the average 30+ year old woman?
What percentage are on antidepressants?
Read a bit about it if you're interested.

Yep. I mean I get not wanting a chick to be totally blown out by the time you get to her. But hating people hooking up so venomously is a little unstable imo

hating a strip club is now a hate crime KEK

holy fuck how is his lawyer not appealing this

>land of the free

Attached: eb336e3b27fe8415.jpg (512x468, 19.55K)

It's one of those things where you didn't just commit a crime, you committed a HATE CRIME (ooooh, scary :((((((((( so bad ) so the jewish courts need to destroy your life. I don't know why people keep forgetting that the American people are being subjected to a literal genocide. They're obviously not going to deal with us under the laws of civilized people.

>Martinez
Yawn. I suddenly dont give a shit anymore, fuck off with this retarded story about some spic getting locked up because it doesnt affect whites at all.

Show your Khazar milkers.

This, i need a hug.

Attached: 1650869899713.jpg (677x680, 82.21K)

... no funking way

I was just replying to the notion of freedom of speech applying in any way towards theft. It is amusing they didn't charge him with the flag theft. You and I both know the reality of the situation though. He was punished this harshly because he stole the fag flag from the church and burned it. Doesn't matter what he was charged with at the end of the day.

>Muh christcuckery is le based

15 years ? I’m sorry but ass fucking shouldn’t be treated like they are endangered species
I’ve seen people serve less time for killing multiple people

Why was he a serial arsonist burning other people's stuff?

wow and yet not a single link to an actual source!