Powerful

Powerful.

Attached: American-swimmer-Anita-Alvarez-saved-by-coach-Andrea-Fuentes.jpg (1440x960, 176.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx00LHagvxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What you implying? Elite caliber athletes in their 20s have heart attacks and sink to the bottom of the pool during events all the time.

needs more laineyball

Pool's closed due to VAIDS.

this is true, this happened all the time
it is called long covid which means that the vaccine is working

Thanks to these 'Safe and Effective (TM)' vaccines, Olympic lifeguards can finally do their job.

>fuentes
>white

>athletes have heart attacks all the time
>sink to bottom of pool all the time
>ALL THE TIME
Go fuck yourself faggot. Compare pre-covid athlete deaths to deaths now.

Especially since 2020s

Deal with it bucko. Nick Fuentes is the leader of the white race as well so Fuentes is officially white.

No, fuck you, nigger faggot. The vaccine is safe and effective. Just because athletes and public figures have been keeling over and dying en masse because of various reasons is no reason for you to put the entire elderly community and everyone you love in jeopardy of a genocide. Wake up, nigger faggot and go get your booster!

Not so much, she's almost shitting herself to lift the body underwater.
Not so powerful, then.
Kek!
Here comes the climate changes denier.

Thats a good pasta im gonna steal. You write it or found it?

You are hated for being a kike faggot misinformation cunt. Please KYS now.

Attached: god_hates_Jews_fags.jpg (601x398, 80.33K)

Just being silly, fren.

hope the lifeguard was fired for bitching out on this

1 job my dude

No refunds. The vax die off has begun.

if you can't tell the difference in an enemy and a sarcastic response, you don't need to own a gun, reporting you for Red Flag Laws

Thanks, you reminded me to play some F-Zero now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx00LHagvxM

You are hated for being literally Hitler. Yet instead of killing millions of innocent and precious Jews. You decided to kill your grandma and all people at risk by the tens of millions because you wouldn't shoot the goddamn vaccine, YOU SELFISH SON OF A BITCH! You're responsible for a fucking genocide, you no good bastard. President Biden (YOU'RE FUCKING PRESIDENT, FAGGOT) goes to sleep every night with tears running down his face because of cocksucking no good trash like you, who didn't shoot the FUCKING MIRACLE OF SCIENCE that is the dna altering untest vaccine. FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOT!!!!

I understand sarcasm dont worry, i found the post funny and i think i would make a good pasta.

i bet she feels great with her ass hanging out

>Deal with it bucko. Nick Fuentes is the leader of the white race as well so Fuentes is officially white.

Attached: 1655862196796.jpg (715x699, 47.72K)

Hooks hurt when they penetrate the upper lip, eh fren?

>Be a life guard
>life is as easy as it gets
>documented fuck up on live TV
Yes I stole this comment from another thread. I think it's funny!

Attached: 1656067343090.png (324x947, 23.32K)

I want the coach to be my gf and she can save me when I’m swimming

Swimming shoould be for pure bloods only.

Are you the half nigger nazi

>eceleb shit
unironically kys you’reself, faggot