If the west wants to fight against Russia / China...

If the west wants to fight against Russia / China, why would they genocide 80% of their populations with vaccines right as the war started to go hot? I don't get it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-07 19-21-38.png (871x1188, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u0NwvchiXYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying all sides arent controlled opposition
>implying the coming war isnt a mass culling and destabilization effort

Lmao, rice dick on mega steroids still looks like a little boy. Also, absolutely hideous facial features. Chinks are on par with niggers in the ugliness stakes.

Chink weighs 56 kilos tops.

Jeezus that lizards has got some muscles. I thought lizardpeople are small.

At least you get it. Try explaining that to your family and friends without them telling you to shut the fuck up with your "schizo" shit.
My mum, god bless I love her with my heart and soul, despite been well educated and smart actually fell for the Q meme. She keeps just rambling about shit like "this is all part of the plan, Trump is working behind the scenes to get the globalists arrested, everything will be revealed" and the worst thing she says is "they are purposely destroying livelihoods and civilization to wake the masses up"
Does she have provide evidence to her accusations when asked? No
One moment she claims Russia/China are the good guys. Next moment she says the west are the good guys.

I honestly wish she would just get off the internet and start doing something more productive with her life. She throws me and my brother out onto the street to fend for ourselves despite the fact that my brother was broke and had to couch surf for a fair while and I ended up homeless for over a year and spent another 2 years in a homeless mens shelter before public housing gave me a place with niggers and white trash as my neighbors. Then has the audacity to question why we never bother visiting her.

Attached: 1655633591611.png (699x518, 324.75K)

That dude is one day away from a roid stroke. Can’t even comprehend, as a guy who’s into hypertropy, you would want that type of body. You want veins because you watch too much DragonBall or something? Jesus. Aim at functional strength and work some muscles if at the end of the road you would disproportionate. This is just retarded.

Look* phonefagging

God that manlet is hot. I want his hot bulging cock in my wife’s mouth while I sit in the corner and pleasure myself from her moans which will make my cock rock hard. Just thinking about makes me hard.

That’s crazy, he is ripped but I still would never want to be him

Well he’s 5’2

Why would jews want to destroy something from the inside and provoke wars? A real mystery, not something jews are known for doing repeatedly throughout history.

youtu.be/u0NwvchiXYE

china is the future.

look at whites, 40% are trannies without a cock, and the rest are obese fat slobs.

The vaccine is real, it's just not for covid. It's for what they release next year.

the mrna gene therapy larp as vax will protect u from not 1 but 2 bio attacks--trust the plan
kys

bruh that level of bodybuilding is just about vanity and not being healthy. you don't need to spend every day in the gym to be healthy.

Poor manlet has a deformed pec muscle

Attached: pec.png (149x189, 39.33K)

Irredeemable

Same..

they did the same thing
why is china locking shanghai up every two weeks

it's not your body.