Nuclear happening Roe v Wade riots

Get ready for a weekend of mostly peaceful protests.
D.C. is going to be LIT...... On fire.
Check these digits.

Attached: 20220623_182741.jpg (1125x901, 90.48K)

radical

Attached: 1628445108482.png (589x760, 184.54K)

>reeeeeee! burn it down, because I have the right to kill my baby.

Kek what a clown world. Do they really think abortion will be outlawed by this? Pretty sure it just gives the states more power on the issue which most states have already done before this. I don’t agree with abortion, but if some slut wants to get one whatever, just don’t make me pay for it.

Attached: 32C5FA31-2D59-4128-8270-C87D535BB121.jpg (1024x948, 218.95K)

>Do they really think
no, not about anything
they think roe v wade is part of the constitution
>Pretty sure it just gives the states more power o
yes, it would be the state's determination if it's b& or not

Yep people think that overturning roe will make abortions illegal. When in reality it's just giving the states the right to choose. If you love abortion and live in a state that won't let you get one then move to a different state that will with other like-minded people. That will just end up making the inevitable civil war easier to fight lol.

Attached: 20220624_071505.jpg (960x720, 68.44K)

Launch zee radical missiles

Attached: 20220623_103807.jpg (750x561, 36.85K)

men should be castrated in the streets trying to control women's bodily autonomy. taste their own medicine...

Anyone who defends baby murder should be charged with treason and hanged.

You will never be a real woman leaf.

Attached: 20220624_071338.jpg (984x984, 172.7K)

This MF'er is straight spitting.

you will never reproduce, incel

Women have killed more babies in the last 40 years than all the humans who have died from all wars fought across the entirety of human history. Spare me, you evil bitch. You're as evil as it gets, you fucking baby murderer. You deserve to be tortured to death and have it filmed to immortalize your pain and anguish so future women can see what happens when you go down the road of evil, the very road you're going down right now.

Shit digis

when civilized people burn down buildings to keep their right to kill children, you will know that you f´d up

Attached: 1652425140659.jpg (750x748, 91.62K)

you will never have a steak below 200 dollars

unfathomably based

Im pretty much in the same boat as you. Some sluts I got pregnant in my youth had abortions and I regret deeply not trying harder to stop them. So yeah coming from my experience I don't think abortion is such a great thing ...for whites. On the other hand, abortion is hugely responsible for keeping the nig population down. Honestly we need abortions for that alone. If there was a way to prevent white abortions but keep the others that'd be ideal. Anyway yeah all these baby killing rioters are fuckin idiots because this ruling doesn't make abortion illegal. It merely places that decision back in the hands of the states, which is where it always rightfully belonged. Of course dumb ass women can't comprehend that.

kek rekt

Time to break out the Austin Zone live streams and be comfy while libs loot and burn your cities again.
Thanks Americans for the entertainment

i was promised chimpouts after chauvin trial
i was guaranteed chimpouts after rittenhouse trial
i was assured nation wide summer long memorial riots would begin on george floyds deathaversary

if you arent going to boogaloo please stop larping

The best part is it’s only lefty shit holes like New York City that are gonna get wrecked