She's right you know

She's right you know
twitter.com/minna_alander/status/1540280504901050368

Attached: gdhrg3.png (1200x1226, 925.22K)

This is literally the most pointless thread I've ever seen. I don't give a fuck about your twitter ramblings, you fucking cunt nigger bitch.

worst pm we have ever had

Fpbp

they're ready, but is king roach ready?

Reddit tier politicians are going to kick start ww3

Attached: A0C4486A-90E4-443E-8D06-C2A11B2BAB22.jpg (1242x848, 469.6K)

pay NATO dues

Mä joka päivä töitä teen
Joka ainoa aamu seitsemäksi meen
Sen kaiken teen mä siksi vain
Koska kulta sä jaksat olla mun omanain

>blackmail
Who the fuck cares what it is called. People on both sides care about how events affect their lives, not who what politicians think about them.

suck turkey's cock first

women should not be in politics...alternatively I want to drain my balls in her. I wish her voice wasn't so deep though. But I will overlook that.

Attached: 1649271987221.jpg (1080x720, 92.05K)

I'd still fuck her.

I fucked her in the arse once on holiday.

Attached: 1653474231046.jpg (768x1024, 201K)

I don’t see why Russia wouldn’t just nuke Finland and Sweden if a war with NATO and Russia kicked off. It wouldn’t take many nukes to annihilate both countries, and they’d still have the rest of their long range arsenal to use on the US.

>Russia do nothing to weaponize oil or gas
>They WILL use them as blackmail, trust me
>a-any day now
>almost there
>just you see

...Russia is only threatening pulling gas with fucking kaliningrad being blockaded... they have always been on time. they did not have a growing defense pact come to their doorstep. the nation threatening to join that pact was literally regime changed by spooks from my country.

fuck globalist neolibs and neocons. they can go fight russia themselves.

I am fully ready to enter her.

That is a good question. It's all about the economy. Turkey is in serious financial trouble. Being part of NATO is useful for them as long that it remain a leverage to get better economics deals..........

The Indian are making money hand over fist re-selling Russian Oil to the Europoor.The Turk would also like to get rich...... but they can't.

if finland makes moves to join NATO you might get the chance if you join the russian foreign legion.

But is she prepared for nato entering her?

yes

Attached: 1497266941382.jpg (400x387, 74.44K)

she doesn't even care about your or your country's existance buddy

Do you know what I expect. The moment NATO equipment step foot in Finland the top Finland General will receive a phone call from is Russian counterpart. And very soon after you will see a military coup in Finland.

see picrel

Attached: Iskander Finland April.png (1366x768, 650.45K)

If I joined the russian foreign legion, it would only be to shoot russians in the back.

sexy strong voiced mommy

>Fully ready to enter NATO

Lol. Lmao even. If anything - nato is fully ready to enter you.

Uhm, I think she's forgetting she needs to suck on that Turk dick to join NATO and invite war to her country.

I dont think you guys have the balls to attack a NATO country.

keep seething ivan

Russia wont do shit. They can't even handle Ukraine. Finland would savage them.

Watch it happen in the next 5 years. Article 5 is a joke.

Unelected, background working a register at a department store. Not liking her as PM is literally just sensible, no Russian botting needed.

Findland isn't going to join NATO. Turkey has already said they are voting no. So unless America wants to buy Turkey's vote buy probably accepting something that would be unfavorable to Israel its not going to happen.

whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore whore

It could be done in weeks if normies weren't retarded and those people weren't criminals working for the sandniggers.

Your army will at least need 20 years to be battle ready again after the whole ukraine disaster.

>two separate pieces of denim
that's a yikes from me

mindless cunt parrots nato talking points.
leaves to go suck dicks in the back.

Man after what you are doing in Ukraine I hope your leaders make that mistake.

Tbqh, on Paper, Finland does not stand a chance but it will be History repeating it's self. War of Attrition but this time, no Meth to help the Finns

Some fag mentioned here, that's the part of the gay conflicts those people do that are more visible, but they are constantly being passive-aggressive bitches and cutting their sources of easy money (oil, gas, metals, other commodities, money printing and laundering, ...) can calm them down.

This bitch sounds retarded

Which paper are you talking about exactly? Would love to know.

id use my nation to enter her nato if you know what i mean