The Solution To The LGBTQAI+ Probelm

Should western countries implement the third gender rule?

>Third gender is a concept in which individuals are categorized, either by themselves or by society, as neither man nor woman. It is also a social category present in societies that recognize three or more genders. The term third is usually understood to mean "other".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

"third gender" is basically a social category for people who are naturally androgynous (mainly trannies, intersex and flameboyant fags).

Historically speaking the concept of a third gender has been widespread outside of the (((abrahamic))) world for literal thousands of years.

Many cultures across the world Including various White and other indo-european pagan cultures had third gender type people prior to the spread of (((christianity))) and other Jewish religions and Jewish sects.
and unlike the modern west those third gender type people did not claimed nor were considered to be the same as women.

Pic related are biological males.

Attached: 1650954916994.jpg (2276x2116, 1.14M)

well there is a solution, though one i suspect you may not like

Attached: Jacket Smile.jpg (800x1056, 144.28K)

I just call them crossdressers. Some of them mutilate themselves through big pharma.

Cool blog faggot

Attached: 1450065329450.jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

>>Historically speaking the concept of a third gender has been widespread outside of the (((abrahamic))) world for literal thousands of years.
can confirm, we have third gender category on almost everything here.

That’s just cause gooks are effeminate fags.

>Solution

Attached: pepenam.gif (900x550, 1.98M)

What fucking use is a feminized man on a battlefield?

Femboys and tomboy are cool with me. Ugly trannies, gays, bulldykes are trash.

i could think of a few

Boipucci

They would probably still flip out over this since they still aren't treated like real women.

They look more feminine than alot western women

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

That isn't exactly hard these days

3rd gender military barracks would just be a free for all rape dungeon where the largest troon rules

All sorts of wrong concepts have had terms to denote them. Doesn't make them right.

rofl. I'm imagining an amazing anime.

Thais are realistic. Only insane westerners pretend a tranny is a woman.

Why is the third gender concept wrong though? Gotta do something with effeminates.

Checked.

idk what you mean. there are legit trannies, some with dicks and boobs, some with vag who look like a man. All of them are third gender as OP puts it. We are taught in school that there are three genders. idk whats right or wrong about it.

no. unless its to identify who goes to the death camps

It's wrong to insist that they are actual women.

There's no way those are she-men. No fucking way.
If those "chicks" in that pic are dudes, then fuck it you can call me gay I don't give a shit.
All of them are at least an 8/10.
I don't care if you're the pope, or the son of God, the most rightwing politician, hardcore biker gang leader or some faggot white night. Any of these "chicks" pop up in your shower, and your first instinct will be to wanna fuck.
Don't even deny it.

That's not what third genderism is though.

No
They should get their brains checked

Attached: images (42).jpg (300x168, 6.53K)

>There's no way those are she-men. No fucking way.
Yes, really easy to get hold of too - many now work in the British health service.