Well, Any Forums?

Mine is definetely pride

Attached: infographic-seven-deadly-sins.jpg (1600x1600, 923.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sloth, wrath, gluttony and lust

hail satan

i thought orthodox ppl didn't believe in 7 deadly sins

Wrath
But at the same time
Sloth

Sloth. No contest. And then some lust but it cant compete with the ole slothster.

You don't have to brag about it.

for me, its envy

Idk I'm not very religious

These are all good. Only a cuck would think otherwise.

You have them all and don't know it

Sloth and lust.
Fuuuuck I'm so horny right now but too lazy to seek for good fap material...

nigger brain detected

what will really bake your noodle:

Pride, is a sin.

Happy Pride Month.

June = Pride
July = Greed
Aug = Lust
Sep = Envy
Oct = Gluttony
Nov = Wrath
Dec = Sloth

Sloth and wrath

>Catholic
Why put yourself in chains?

funny thing is that all of these actions help parasites grow
take a wormpill anons

What about the other months?

Fuck I have all of em

Feb = Niggers
Not sure about the others

Sloth gluttony lust
I’m lazy I do drugs all the time and drink alcohol and a literal homosexual
What level of hell can I enjoy for eternity?

Slave morality detected.

Interestingly, it’s “niggers” that embrace the weakling mentality you defend. In K-selected societies, morals favoring charity and consideration of others are beneficial, for they favor group fitness. The weak are not able to compete, so they collectively adopt a bargain of charity to give them all some chance of reproducing instead of no chance. E.g., Africa — Consider the prevalence of evangelical Christianity here.

In R-selected societies, competition is favored through winner-take-all evolutionary strategies, and this produces higher quality organisms — in this context, humans. As such, constructive morality — strength, dominance, power — is favored, and the impact of one’s actions on others is not to be considered.

Truly, morals are just a form of fearfulness embraced by the weak. “ If I am not ‘nice’, I will be hurt.” The dominant are able to overcome this and preemptively change the scenario to “I will disarm and enslave you before you can possibly hurt me.” This is why you embrace such a cucked mindset.

6,7 with a bit of 5
Used to be big on 3 too, but I'm older now and it's gone away.
But no 1,2,3 bullshit

A reminder that all sins are damning and that the wages of sin are death of both body and soul. Anyone who sins is causing great harm to themselves and possible to others aswell. Repent and believe on Jesus for Salvation and you will overcome the flesh and be Saved from damnation in the lake of fire forever.

Also note that all sins result in damnation no matter how small since one Law broken of the Laws of God is the same as if all of the Laws had been broken. Obviously the punishment each sin gets is its just desserts no more no less.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: Catholics Beware v4.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

this

All of it