Glowniggers

Politically speaking, what purpose do they serve?

Attached: 02C8CD6C-D417-4581-B2E1-8A33F09D408C.jpg (1200x748, 207.06K)

always found it funny that people think terry was referring to the niggers themselves glowing and not the magnetic driven craft with active plasma fields chasing him around.

idk, what do you think you do Agent?

>friends with jannies
Heh

>Politically speaking, what purpose do they serve?
none

Attached: yt7654.png (880x1220, 106.94K)

I think I- I mean THEY- are here to study the autists, probably assigned to monitor for overt threats, and attempt to sway narratives or shut down conversation on inconvenient topics.

>what purpose do they serve?
To serve evil, for a salary and a pension. Imagine selling you soul so cheap.

demoralization i think

I get called a newfag all the time and I'm not even a glowie. Not sure why. Maybe it's the weather

>are here to study the autists
probably wise
you'll meet people that can wear faces better than any spy that's ever lived
>probably assigned to monitor for overt threats
you'd be better off scraping twatter for that
>or shut down conversation on inconvenient topics
I've always wondered how they square that; just the shear amount of lies, that they know are lies
I couldn't do the stasi shit, I just can't swallow the "greater good" self-fulfilling prophecy, it's gotta kill your soul

>glowies make a pathetic 70k a year for a boomer meme pention and a shit suburbia home so that the evil infesting the government can continue to exist and remove all freedoms away.
Are these bastards aware that what they are doing is evil? And if those that are, what compelles them to do it?

The infrared illumination they use for their night vision goggles shows up on surveillance cameras as them growing brightly. So ironically they were trying to be stealthy but they end up glowing because if their tactics

Their job is mainly to convince any possible opposition to the regime that actually opposing the regime is a very bad idea. And they actually do a really good job at it.

Political police tasked with quelling wrong-think (European / white nationalism)

They:
>Entice you to fedpost.
If you larp a little too hard, they will come knocking, and you may even make headlines.
Pretty sure there are a few instances of this taking place on ifunny.
>Infiltrate rightwing groups
Then encourage you to break the law. (Gretchen Whitmers planned kidnapping)
>Sow dissent
When you effort post and get gaslighting replies back, that could be a fed. (Or a lefty/nigger)
Example: "You won't do shit" "Larp" "Retard".
Terry Davis' solution is correct.

>Are these bastards aware that what they are doing is evil?
most of them go in as bright-eyed boy scouts
it's little things, day by day
after a while you're inside-out, but you didn't realize it got to that point
they aren't isolated, it happens to most good people in this country

This is definitely part of the job description

Imagine reporting to your seniors what you accomplished that day monitoring the Chan though. Like is there a write-up?
>Created 5 tranny threads that got an average of 45 (yous) this week
>deployed 2 GPT bots to specific threads that were discussing election fraud
>posted obvious bait that got 25 (Yous) to distract from topic at hand

Attached: 1608862283160.png (495x365, 175.37K)

It's an easy way to honeypot, gotta fill those quotas.

You mean like how effective cell-based guerilla warfare is against a government?

Attached: 3B7PjOp.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

Honestly they probably don't start off doing evil shit when they join. I bet they mostly go after really bad people at first, but a million little ethical compromises later and they find themselves trying to ruin some poor kid's life by getting him to commit he otherwise never would have commited.
Evil corrupts slowly.

>You mean like how effective cell-based guerilla warfare is against a government?
Exactly

Attached: 8524119F-4C98-4168-A470-B093C704418C.jpg (498x498, 47.74K)

>ruin some poor kid's life by getting him to commit he otherwise never would have committed

This is what is really fucked up. Imagine being the agents tasked with grooming teenagers on discord servers. How can you even look at yourself in the mirror and not want to blow your brains out?

Good summary

Quadchan has concluded that internet glowniggers have been outsourced in a way. Mostly handled by foreigners and Israelis due to operatives becoming redpilled far too often.

Fucking hilarious

Actual glowie here, I got redpilled a while ago. I just stay so I can get paid to shitpost and all I have to do is get the occasional sperg or tranny arrested, and it’s not hard to do, I just pretend to be a teen girl that’s into them and they tell me everything, if your that desperate and retarded you deserve to be in prison

Attached: B2B6EBE1-417B-4256-8ECD-C96063291BD4.jpg (912x1024, 74.14K)

they probably just tell themselves that they were terrorists, so it's ok
or they drink a lot
maybe both