I'm so alone

Even my best friends and family are distant to me now (no it has nothing to do with politics). I feel totally isolated, like a piece of wet meat on a fishing hook, nothing in the entire world will ever intimately connect with me emotionally again. Its an extremely suicidal feeling.

Attached: 1581808821078.jpg (647x474, 23.68K)

Become a soulless bot and live till you die. best course of action

If you’re gonna off yourself go blow up a government building or shoot your local politician first

Literally everyone feels that way

My best advice is to read the Holy Bible from cover to cover.

Welcome to growing up.

What shocked me more was this plandemic, I thought there were more non NPC's. It feels like multiplayer and there's a few others on my team but no where to be seen. lol

for me it's a pretty recent feeling
until 1-2 years ago i could still emotionally connect with people or be somewhat excited to do things. I honestly don't see any future or a way out of this anymore.

Attached: 1632861807862.jpg (1037x767, 223.06K)

It comes and goes. That is life for almost everyone, user. Sometimes bad and good stretches last for years. It's your job to hang in there and see them all through

Read the Book of James. It's like a 2 minute read. Then read the Red Letters.

Sounds like coping mechanism

If you are alone then u are free.
Lift
Read stoic philosophy
Eat healthy
Hobbies

If none of that works read about Milarepa

Also where's the piss jugs? The cube was low tear b8 for the sanitation jew.

Me too bro.
Never felt love in my life
KHHV

make friends. get hobbies that include others. go out.

user, don't kill yourself. I've run out of friends too but we shouldn't give up hope.

>the solution to feeling dejected is to worship jews and follow the bizarre blood cult of baby dick mutilation
Kek

I like to imagine myself as playing a video game with a low level character. I didn't choose my genes and my diseases, but I can choose what I do, and I can keep playing until I figure out how to level up or whatever.
Once you realize you don't have control over half of what happens in your life, life gets easier.

Go to your local church.

Nowadays with all the bullshit, it's the best way to engage with the community.

smoke a joint and go into the woods for the day

Attached: ernst-juenger-geist_b.jpg (550x381, 24.91K)

get a gun and go to mearest mosque. atleast you do something useful in your life for once you pathetic faggot

Better yet, the local synagogue.

You are not alone. Many people are feeling this.

>Tips fedora

Attached: tree.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

Wow hot take, faggot.

Attached: 673.jpg (2770x3462, 682.93K)

of course it's a coping mechanism we're witnessing the end of the western world as we once knew it. at the end of the roman empire people were committing suicide because all they knew was rome. the best you can do is re-educate in a field where you can live life on the fringes away from modernity and embrace in the struggle.

This.