Get the damn shot

>Our biggest challenge now appears to be willful ignorance and the volume of misinformation about the vaccines despite the reality that the modern mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are extremely safe and highly effective in preventing serious illness and death, safe enough to be approved for children 6 months and up. The rightwing politicians and newscasters, who encourage vaccine hesitancy and mask resistance, likely know this, and for the most part they make sure that they and their families are vaccinated.

>It is heartbreaking and truly tragic that anti-vaccine folks who do finally manage to give up their uninformed and illogical opposition to a life-saving option are those who are seriously ill or on their deathbeds, telling spouses, parents and children — often by text since they have to be isolated from loved ones, “I should have just gotten the damn shot.”

thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/3534750-just-get-the-damn-shot/

Look, you just need to get the damn shot. That’s all there is to it. You’re not influenced by right wing conspiracy theories are you?

Attached: DB881889-ED9B-4969-9441-BC9C0843AFCE.jpg (1170x1902, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesouthafrican.com/news/maties-student-jessica-matthews-collapsed-died-during-match-stellenbosch-western-cape-latest-breaking-news/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2021.663869/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Numerous countries have been far more successful in containing the pandemic than the United States. In comparison to Australia’s response, a recent New York Times investigation calculates that if the United States had taken the same COVID-19 measures, “about 900,000 lives would have been saved.” Australia’s approach was strict, with numerous mandates and fines for violating restrictions. Australians are at least as independent and devoted to individual freedoms as Americans, but their suite of restrictions was still effective because, despite their discomfort, the vast majority of Australians committed to and stayed with the program. According to the New York Times, that success against COVID-19 is based on trust — trust that others will do the right thing for the greater good, trust in science, in government, in responsible media. Additionally, like most wealthy democracies, Australia has a simpler, centralized, coordinated and more equitable health care system than ours in the United States.

>In their book “Nudge,” Richard Thaler and Cass Sunstein make a strong case for “nudging” people into optimum behaviors by reshaping the environment in which they live and make decisions. Put carrots first in the school line, and kids select and eat more carrots. Thus, vaccination sites could be located where people already go, at convenient times. Houses of worship could offer vaccinations following services. Primary care physicians should have COVID-19 vaccines available. Accessible free masks could be placed at the entrances to shops and other venues.

>Clearly, government and public health officials can do a better job of communicating and explaining what is known about COVID-19 and the ways to prevent it. Improved messaging is particularly critical in a time when so many are inundated by an incessant flood of conspiracy theories and misinformation.

Be like independent, freedom living Australians and get the shot.

GET SHOT

Look

Basically I'm just gonna not get it (the vaccine!!)

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know....

It's just that I'm not getting it is all

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Three years later

>Be obese, chain smoking, over eating, fun loving American

>Watch everyone around me shoot the Jewish poison and have their minds and body destroyed

>Ironically wind up the healthiest, happiest and most comfortable of anyone I know

Life is good. I love watching the vaxxed cattle deteriorate and not know why. It's hilarious. Most based thing the kikes ever did, killing off their cattle.

Attached: 1654698494749.jpg (1001x1024, 80.35K)

umm why? is there some virus? i haven't seen anything irl

>be american
>get (the) shot

Based

yes get your next 3 boosters vaxxies!

We had this thread yesterday

Attached: FVUOuoiWYAAURRR.jpg (623x455, 46.15K)

If my position is so "uninformed" and "illogical" then why do they constantly have to fall back on emotional arguments about how "heartbreaking and truly tragic" my opinion is rather than just educating me?

You will find out that I consider someone trying to stick me with a needle against my will is
ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON
you are
IN POSSESSION OF DEADLY FORCE WITH LETHAL INTENT
said threat will be
IMMEDIATELY NEUTRALIZED
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

This but unironically.

Oh and;
I'm going to fire SecDef for Vax Mandate.
>inb4source

thesouthafrican.com/news/maties-student-jessica-matthews-collapsed-died-during-match-stellenbosch-western-cape-latest-breaking-news/

3 vaxxie girls at my school dropped dead this month during a sports festival. all 3 use to brag about getting the vaccine

I'd get the shot, but it's kind of a bitch to get, what, 4 of them?

I wasn’t going to get the shot, then I was thinking, what will the journalists at The Hill think of me?

>and highly effective
lmao imagine still saying that when even my fucking triple boosted mom has caught on that the shots do (at best) nothing by now

Its against my religion, I am not allowed to commit suicide.

Were there referees using loud whistles? That’s supposedly what’s causing the on field heart attacks according to the news.

>It is clear that the two regioisomeric linoleic acid diols (DiHOMES) had highly elevated concentrations in these COVID-19 positive patients, as did their precursor epoxides (EpOMEs; Table 2).

>The high abundance of linoleate as a substrate, coupled with the increased biosynthesis of anti-inflammatory EpFA during severe coronavirus infections and the induction of sEH in an inflammatory state (Kodani and Hammock, 2015) may explain the increased rate of synthesis and concentration of leukotoxin diols observed in COVID-19 patients in our study. This finding raises the possibility that amelioration of COVID-19 symptoms may be achieved in part by reduction of omega-6-rich diet,

>amelioration of COVID-19 symptoms may be achieved in part by reduction of omega-6-rich diet,

frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphys.2021.663869/full

HMMM MEDICAL PROCEDURE OR JUST STOP EATING S O Y B E A N OIL??? TOUGH CHOICE

yeah, that's honestly always been the best approach to arguing with them. just brush all their bullshit away and ask them to give you an objective argument in favor of it, preferably one they can actually proof. no matter what they reply, if it's not an objective argument, tell them that's not what you asked for and repeat your demand.

then again, the only outcome is them eventually losing it and incoherently screeching and threatening you so it's not like arguing with them serves any purpose.

I just saw a video on YouTube that said basedbean oil is very safe and good for your heart

Look

Basically I'm just gonna not get it (the vaccine!!)

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know....

It's just that I'm not getting it is all

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol
>opinion contributors
>in no way paid endorsement from pharma organizations

opinion contributors, holy shit.

Are you new to the Internet or something? Patterns the same it will be a gish gallop of articles with scientific studies.

Why even talk to the house nigger cattle? They're condemned. Just laugh at their plight as their bodies and minds fail them. I have been highly entertained watching the shattered minds of the vaxxed fail them in blue shitholes. There are literally crazy people running around in the streets of every American city now because of the kike poison.

I honestly would not mind hanging journalists during the collapse.