Where Have The Workers Gone?

youtu.be/uEUqCQDtKVE
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 ~
We had a good discussion here a few days ago about why people can't be fucked working. We covered;
>Zoomies being labotomised by phones
>Zoomies being retards who cry at the drop of a hat
>Boomers being cunts
>Everyone being depressed
>Houses and rent not being affordable
>People not getting married or having gf/bf
>The juice not being worth the squeeze
>Gibs handouts ruining the hook for work like cheats in a videogame
>Diversity bullshit
>Late stage usury
>The Decline and Fall of the western Empires
~
We touched on solutions, but most of what we talked about was just preparing for the inevitable end that lights a fire under peoples arses and leaves people no choice but to claw their way up. We also touched on the Shopping Trolley Test as the sign for the destruction of phillia and the end times. Some people even suggested flipping trolleys over on purpose just to prove "we live in a society", which I do not recommend.

Attached: download (13).jpg (472x822, 101.95K)

Someone also drooped this great lifehack for getting your resumés through auto diversity filtering software

Attached: lifehack_howtogetyourresuménoticed.jpg (1440x2347, 1.59M)

Diversity bs was a big theme, and it will play a bigger role until people realise (like AI systems do), that medit based analysis inevitably ends up with a certain level of gender/race stratification for "whatever" reason

Attached: 1655745701916.png (866x482, 63.03K)

Boomers getting to start out with almost no rules, no hr bs and no paperwork was also a highlight

Attached: 1655724439526.png (1536x1893, 348.23K)

Again, a mix of cunty boomers and cottonwooled zoomers.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (371x336, 14.67K)

Bump
This is great
Any Forums needs to do a lifehack roundup

Attached: 1655995606678.gif (305x205, 434.59K)

For this I meant

Yeah it's pretty funny. Shame I won't be able to try it, but zoomies here could have a go

Attached: 1655389938655.jpg (750x498, 67.82K)

Thats a fine idea, good sir

Covid farce revealed the truth of individual value in the corporate machine. Nobody wants to go through that shit again.

Like healing from a bad relationship, it will take society some time before they start to trust employers again and blithely sign up to be abused.

Most jobs are 8-10 hours of torture and humiliation. I agree that some people need to do those jobs or the current system collapses.

However any system that relies on torture and humiliation of a lower class (retail workers), is fundamentally flawed.

Your voice is familiar btw. Where have I heard you? You have a weird accent

I did this before and I went from maybe 30% contact after submitting resume to 90%. It works.

Agreed. Maybe shit has to get so bad we shake out all the merchants and parasitic middlemen so we get more value out of our efforts. This is just from a western point of view, not even reconciling with slave tier labour being used overseas for large corps to maximise profits while ruining local manufacturing and independence.
If I ever run in politics, my platform will be localisim and automated luxury ruralisim/Techno Kaczinsky'isim

If true, that's fucking awesome. If love to make a Any Forums lifehack cheatsheet. Especially for zoomies.

Attached: 1655985612904.jpg (471x388, 13.51K)

It's articulating to mask a speech impediment. I can either sound like a cockney poof with effort or a lisping idiot with 0. I've done vocaroos and shit here for a long time, just getting back into doing stuff

Did you used to do a Any Forums show? Im sure its you. you did aus/pol/ round-ups too? I was the Claire poster

Attached: claire_dominatrix_shiny_black_1_piece.webm (1080x1920, 2.67M)

WAGEKEKS TONGUE MY ANUS

Attached: 1655993402498m.jpg (700x1024, 142.55K)

Attached: 1655984128783.png (525x724, 338.93K)

>However any system that relies on torture and humiliation of a lower class (retail workers), is fundamentally flawed.
That's most throughout history lol

I'm pretty sure I'm getting laid off today. Should I welfare queenmaxx? I can get unemployment for 52 weeks, and I have (((adhd/depression))) with a documented history so I can probably get disability payments too.

Yeah I did. I had to stop doing it because of shit going south with Covid lockdowns and not having time. PNN was fun, but I had to bail. Lu's still going on bitchute and I post there sometimes. That's funny were both still here, but I had almost a year off Any Forums and Any Forums outside of some lurking, which did me good, and I got shit sorted out financially no matter how bad things get now.
I don't have access to any of the old accounts, so I can't update any of the feeds. I'd like to start shit back up, but I thought I'd just start fresh and have a warm up before I tried anything again. It's messy atm, but I'd like to try something different from last time.
Everything post Ukraine and the bot swarm has made coming here less and less interesting though.

>I can get unemployment for 52 weeks, and I have (((adhd/depression))) with a documented history so I can probably get disability payments too.
Might as well if you can. Just upskill while you're on gibs. If they're feeding the unwashed and endlessly replicating hordes of man with printed money, you may as well not short change yourself.

That's awesome. Everything has been shit since PNN went away. Do aus/pol/s again.

There is no common goal for people to work towards, I have heard ancient civilizations often tackles this with religion; they worked together to glorify their god.
There is no reward for working; all your work does is make others rich so they can live the life you can't afford. It seems all people work for is to give the money to someone else, to live somewhere they don't want to live.
The family unit has been destroyed, people use to work to provide for their family if nothing else. Now with so much debt and shit wages, self worshipping narcissism that is even out of reach for most. The poverty wages would keep the people who go ahead anyway in some crime riddled shit hole.
There is no purpose anymore.

Attached: the-bornean-orangutan-picture-id519504941.jpg (612x458, 54.19K)

a year isn't enough to fully chillax and hit peak NEET
if you do nothing for that entire year be prepared for eternal or long term NEEThood as you will have royally fucked yourself

but no paddle pops for the serfs

Attached: 143410.jpg (1200x1200, 154.42K)

>recession hits
>they can't fire the diversity hires cos they'll look racist
>new hires needed
>diversity hires in charge of making new hires
>they fuck it up
>still can't fire them

do it then, please

I do aus/pol threads, but I've got a greenscreen, so I was thinking about doing fake ABC news reports. I've got all the files for the news animation and music.
No teleprompter, just memorising atm.