Wait, is this wrong?

Attached: IQ_exam.jpg (850x399, 54.05K)

So would I. 95% of IQ is inherited.

thinking happens in the brains

There is no good answer

Yes. You should never take a class with a female professor.

Not sure if the phrase has missing context, or if she is just retarded.

This bitch refuses to acknowledge innate cognitive talent is a thing despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary. Her comments are of no value.

Here's a bullshit fake ass study that contradicts this bullshit fake ass "teacher".

Education is harmful, in reality.

Attached: 1655718575778.png (763x616, 138.74K)

Dirty Jew can’t let the brain size and IQ truth about race ruin the Jew Jew White genocide.

Attached: 83601096-ED9E-4EC4-9EFD-348EE8E9B74B.jpg (924x677, 59.91K)

>Wait, is this wrong?
no but she would fail them

Attached: 1654117954222.jpg (1006x1024, 109.8K)

other way around

Yeah I probably wouldn’t be here (on Any Forums) if not for my self hating Jew genes (Freemason banker great grandfather). I can feel their satanic forces inside of me and I came here for answers.

>stern

It raises IQ for how long?
All the gains in IQ evaporate within a few years.
>You can teach a brainlet to make a few recipes to pass as a chef, but they are too slow and dim to work the combinations and understand the flavors and time management enough to be a chef. Same with a sub 90 IQ in any domain.
Parasitic teachers just want more students. Just be a ‘teacher’ forever teaching bullshit to retards.

Attached: 4E70A6BB-3853-4F36-851C-66D1587721E5.jpg (1200x630, 96.91K)

meds NOW

Just got to keep moving forward. Hitler loves you bro.

Yeah I’m hoping God and Hitler can forgive and accept me if I just act right and help white Christians.
Will do

Attached: 0CB98C25-B66D-4F15-845E-2ADF5BD1B3AF.jpg (396x432, 61.64K)

there are 2 main aspects of mental acuity: intelligence and intellect. intelligence is basically knowledge, information retention, memory. that's what is meant by 'military intelligence', strategically pertinent information. intelligence is certainly useful but for the most part was made obsolete by the invention of books; we don't necessarily need to remember information as long as we can write it down. intellect on the other hand, is reasoning, the ability to determine cause and effect, mathematics, etc. problem solving. intellect is what is measured by an iq test, it's the means by which one actually gathers and interprets information. intelligence is what we know, intellect is how we come to know it.

education can't have any direct effect on ectual iq outside of teaching the student the language in which the test is written. education is the imparting of information from one person to another. you can't increase someone's intellect by education, intellect is innate. post conception, the only effect that can be made on iq is to decrease it by damaging the brain. that's probably why china sent a bunch of children's toys coated in lead paint to competing countries.

intellect is genetically determined and is a powerful predictor for lifetime financial success. it harms the entire human species to downplay the value of high intellect in future generations. there is no more valuable trait in humans than high intellect.

Wait, you thought school was about facts? You stupid fucking nigger, hahaha. I don't know or care if it even is factual, and I doubt anyone actually knows. But the fact that this frumpy femcel thinks she can end some retard student's career because he said something that offended her mature adult sensibilities, perfectly illustrates the dark ages we live in.

no, she's right. i guess you've never heard of Mr. Scruffles, the first canine Harvard graduate, class of '72, double major Biology and Business.

based

having this as an answer in an exam tells me its a useless subject

Just play her game. It won't change the fact that she's wrong.