Gold is not a store of wealth or a hedge against the inflation

Gold is not a store of wealth or a hedge against the inflation.

Gold is not keeping up with inflation. That was the sales gimmick. Gold is also not keeping up with inflation. Gold is down 4% over the past year with inflation riding high that entire time. It's also drop from its August 2020 high by close to $250.

So it definitely is not responding to higher inflation and it is definitely not preserving one's wealth which is the mantra that is most commonly parroted by gold salesman.

Attached: 103371519-GettyImages-505927310.jpg (4000x2667, 967.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/web/uganda-says-exploration-results-show-it-has-31-million-tonnes-of-gold-ore/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not my problem

Stop comparing it to fiat funny money. It's value is itself

If youre worried about inflation debt max property.

The global supply of gold just potentially doubled. Assuming you can get that shit out of Africa.

mining.com/web/uganda-says-exploration-results-show-it-has-31-million-tonnes-of-gold-ore/

It has no value. Only a price.

For 5 year time spans it's not going to be a good store of wealth. It fluctuates too much for that. For longer, like 50 years, the time span of a working career, it is
The question is if it's better than stocks

PQ = MV

Get fucked

it's worth its weight in gold retard

Don't forget about asteroid mining, gold is worthless.

Why do I feel like this is a lie to lower the vaule of gold..

What jew is behind this

Gold you know that always will have value, but if you want an asset that follows CPI in the short term, gold is not for you.

Silver for me

Attached: 1-oz-silver-bullets-10-pack-06.jpg (645x645, 42.04K)

seems like a good time to buy metals then

POST SIDE PROFILE NOSE NOW or fuck off

Attached: Jew Spotted.png (440x450, 234.3K)

Just like Germans.

>asteroid mining
Science fiction

Gold price is manipulated by constant short selling of a derivative of itself. Those contracts are issued in amounts far exceeding the physical supply. Inflation is 8.6%(calculated using the old method it is 16%) gold is only down 4%. All things considered it could be performing worse. If jp morgan and the other comex jews were forced to finally stop manipulating the price it'd be worth close to 5k imo.

Its not worth anything unless it's taken out of the ground

i'll trust millennia of experience rather than some schizos rambling about asteroid mining

Attached: Persian-Daric.jpg (510x504, 43.95K)

Gold is gold and will stay gold.
Simple as.

Ah yes. Always a man behind the curtain suppressing gold from its role as savior. It’s never the market expressing indifference to the magic metal. Because that would mean we were wrong. This way we can be victims instead of rather dim and stubborn cultists. Fact is JPM or other bullions have never manipulated the price of PMs.

>Gold is not a store of wealth or a hedge against the inflation.
Yes it is kike.
>Gold is not keeping up with inflation.
The price is being suppressed but this can't last forever.

gold isn't as much a hedge against inflation as a hedge against economic collapse or depression.

100% this. It was my first thought when the find was announced. They crash the price, and the fed and banks buy it all up cheap before the next great depression. Five years from now, the news will say the geo estimate was wrong, or hostiles in the area make mining impossible, then it becomes memory holed. It actually made me want to buy gold.

You have both gold and stocks user, over a period of 30+ years and you are guaranteed to make money. Reminder that all banks dump gold reserves during economic crisis to purposely lower it's price and prevent it being used as currency but if you bought in 2008 at $800 its now worth $1800.

>Gold is not keeping up with inflation
What a stupid fucking statement.
Worthless fiat paper currencies are trying to tell what gold is worth? Next your going to tell me the price of silver is not "set".

Fuck outta here with this larp.

Gold has always some worth because....

>Give to girl golden jewelry
>Enjoy sex with girl

Now you know secret of gold

the inflation breakoff is delayed kike
assets go up in a few years (2024 makes sense)

if we can mine asteroids then we are in a whole different world and a lot of shit is very different. it means the white man has won and our currency will have value regardless.
we cannot mine asteroids right now.

gold is more than $1800 and ounce.
OP is faggot.

FIAT currency is not worthless, in fact it is the best tool ever invented for directing economic growth, given it is used the right way.

What is the paper market vs the physical market for 500 alex

Germans after 1945