Amerimutt here, what are Asian immigrants and their generations like in your countries

Here they’re annoyingly well adjusted. Regarded as dedicated workers and studious. And by Asian I don’t mean Indian or Pakistani, only Far East.

Attached: 2E057120-1BF2-42FA-BA5A-FBCE36612DFB.jpg (1280x720, 57.48K)

Mostly fine except for the Chinese ones. Bar is pretty low here, so anything north of bogan or abo looks like an upstanding citizen

Every night the dream's the same
Every night I burn
Waiting for my only friend
Every night I burn
Waiting for the world to end

Attached: amerimutthere.jpg (400x371, 79.94K)

Koreans and Japs, and some jungle gooks like flips and Indonesian/Thai are the most normal and do not steal from their host country.
The rest engage in large scale theft and many end up in youth crime gangs. By theft I mean if there is some kind of gov benefit, they will steal it like opening up fake medical businesses to clean out insurance keeping a percentage and giving you the rest in cash. If there is a food bank they will rob it blind pulling up in Mercedes and taking everything.

Still better than pajeets/pakis tho

viets are drug dealers full stop.
cambodians just want to sit on the dole while working factories or fruit picking for cash.
japs keep to themselves
hong kongers hate the chinese a lot and will tell you all about it, they think australians are stupid to let them in (even though they are chinks also) they also hate poos and flips.
flips are usually female and bludging off some old pervert tend to be religious nuts even though they are whores.
laos seem to think australia owes them something but tend to be ok for slants.
malaysians are rude dodgy pricks never to be trusted, have an unjustified superiority complex.
chinks are chinks they are dodgy fuckers they like to run shitty eateries you would have to be mental to eat at. seriously the amount of chinks that are cooking on an industrial scale in filthy social housing kitchens and leaving hundreds of foil containers out on their porch in the sun waiting for pick up by a "restaurant" owner would shock most people.

awesome track

My life fell apart right after that movie was released. Now the whole world is fucked, and I'm old.

Attached: ak47.png (1440x1314, 785.17K)

I have no fucking clue. I guess they opened al lot of restaurants.

could drop the establishment on it's collective head if they came out as singular voice and spoke about how black crime affects them and the country, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen.

indonesian chinese are great people tbqh. rather have them than malays

the average chinks here are pretty chill.
diligent and decent. don't stink like gypsies.
they speak acceptable to decent level hungarian, only their most retarded oldest boomers bark chingchung.
they used to sell all sort of garbage-quality products but recently they became sentient and changed to selling mid-quality stuff.
they have okay-tier restaurants too.

they arrived relatively late here in the late 80's and throughout the 90s-2000s.
consequently their mafia tried hard but could not really take root due to the already present and well built-up heavy local competition of hungarian ex-commie, ukrainian an russian gangs that rule(d) Budapest and Lake Balaton.

I personally know a guy who has built an pretty awesome sailing port at Lake Velence in the early 2000s.
But he was dumb enough to take a loan from the chink mafia and they almost killed him in a drive by.

Attached: 00050801.jpg (1024x624, 101.52K)

There is chink mafia In Hungary?
Where would one find these chinks?

Ez ilyen 2004 körül történt. Budapesten vannak még gondolom, vidéken nem is voltak meg kiszorították őket mikor próbálkoztak.

különben ha jártál mostanában Budapest központjában tiszta közel-kelet basszameg.
dolgoztam olyan utcában ahol magyar szót nem lehetett hallani csak ilyen kormos török meg örmény faszomtudja mifélék ugattak.
mondom, 6. 7. kerület.

RIP Brandon

The chinese immigrants here work on supermarkets controlled by the triads. They need to pay a fee to keep his arms, legs and fingers in their place.

they're far left robotic shitlibs who take a large portion of university spots and eat up all the garbage that is fed to them and think that blacks won't attack them and their grandmother if they hold up signs

Attached: 1654023537934.gif (800x616, 242.28K)

blend in well if they grew up around 95% whites. in fact you have to focus on the fact theyre chinks to notice it.

>And by Asian I don’t mean Indian or Pakistani, only Far East.
amerimutt education for you

in america, asians are the yellow ones
indians are indians and pakis are pakis

The guy forgot he's allowed to say yellow here, give him a break.